Complications

Spill it Out! :D

 

“Omo! Can we stop for a while park shin hye?”

“Are you that weak? Mr. Jang geun suk?”

“Aigoo!! Are you not hungry or thirsty or something? Are you not tired??”

“For the sake of my love, I will go further just to find him!”

“You are a one totally crazy person!”

Shin hye and geun suk finally decided to stay for a while in a certain island. Shin hye find some food and geun suk arrange the bonfire.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Another day passed and hyun joong was awakened by the sunshine. He stand up and go for some fishing for their food. He also made some emergency warnings like he wrote on the sand the word “HELP”. He thought that so min is so tired last night so she woke up late.

Truly, So Min did not sleep well last night because she was bothered by their conversation. All night, her tears are flowing, a great jealousy rises and she always think that how can she move on now with another guy for now that she is greatly inlove with kim hyun joong. Yes, it is not only a physical attraction and she is madly falling for him. But she always thought that it is unrequited love because she found out that hyun joong is inlove to somebody else.

It is almost noon time when so min woke up. Her eyes were puffy and she seems so haggard.

“Good Morning!” in a doom voice

“Hey! Jung So Min! Are you scaring me? Are you alright”

“Yes I’m fine” so min in a small voice

“Is there an insect that bugs you? Hahaha.. your eyes are puffy”

“SHUT UP! You are the only one that bugs me!!”

“Huh?”

“Nothing! It is just my dream! And I miss shin hye alot”

“Okay, oh by the way, let’s eat, here is a grilled fish! I caught it early on the morning”

He offered it with a smile

They eat and so min did not said anything that leaves to their situation an awkward silence.

“Hey jung so min! Are you sure you are alright? You are not talking at all”

“I’m fine, don’t worry..”

**What’s with her? I don’t know why she is acting like this? Is she irritated by me? Why? I could not read her mind

“So Min!”

“yes?”

“Can we walk to the beach? Is so nice there! Let’s watch the sunset again!”

“MIanhe! I don’t want to! I’m tired I just want to sleep okay? You have your own feet, you don’t need a companion to walk”

“Araso Araso!”

**She is really strange! Did I do something to her?

**Kim hyun joong! Yes this is right I should start being cold to you because if this feeling will go crazier I don’t know what to do! It is better for me!

A sudden rush of tears flow again through her eyes.

Hyun joong saw it and he was so curious

“What happened to her? Wow, she is so emotional missing that shin hye”

He go back to their place and he see the peaceful so min while sleeping. He put a blanket over and he stares to her angelic face.

“You really are the most beautiful girl in my eyes and nobody can replace it”

Hyun joong said while staring to so min’s face

“I want to feel your soft lips again but how? You don’t have the feelings like I felt for you”

A tear came out of So Min’s face and she mumbles

“Saranghae”

Jung so min said while sleeping

“Saranghae? I thought you don’t have any boyfriend, I wonder who is that guy? It is impossible to be me, ” he sighed

So min, slowly open her eyes and hyun joong he saw hyun joong’s face staring at her.

“YAH! ert! What are you staring at??”

“haha, I have just noticed you really change a lot. You are a lot different from the jung so min that I always compete”

She did not answer, she just sit and hugging her both legs while her face is put over.

**Yes I’m different now, but all of my transformation is useless. I can never have you kim hyun joong!

“Yah So Min! By the way! Do you have a boyfriend?”

“HUH??”

“You know, while you are sleeping, you were crying and suddenly you said Saranghae”

“Oh that, it is none of your business”

“Omo! So you are inlove? With whom?”

“We are not close okay! I’m not into this conversation! Better leave me alone for a while and go find some food”

“Okay chill. You are really weird this past few days”

“Whatever you say!”

She then again cries, she always cries because it hard for her to be with someone she loves that she presumes that he did not love her at all. She always remembers the girl that hyun joong said.

**It is really impossible to be me, I know, I did not do something for him that special while we were grade schoolers. Please, my heart aches so much if we will stay into this island forever!

And 2 days have passed and they did not talk to each other. It is always a daily routine that they will eat, after they eat so min will sleep and hyun joong will walk around.

**I could not take it!! what’s wrong with her?

He walks towards the sleeping so min aggressively, he shake her to wake up

“Hey jung so min, jung so min! wake up wake up!”

“Shhh, STOP BOTHERING ME!!”

He held her arms and he pull her towards the beach

“Hey Hyun Joong! It hurts stop it!!

Hyun joong stop at the seashore and he released so min’s arm with force

“You!! What’s wrong with you? You acted strangely these past few days huh!!”

Hyun joong said in an angry manner

“It is none of your business okay”

So min starts to cry infront of hyun joong

“Jung So Min! If there is something wrong with me, please say it, don’t leave my mind full of question. You can anytime say to me what’s bothering you, and if it is me I will stop bothering you from this day on. Please tell me the reason! Don’t make me crazy to think about it!!”

“YOU REALLY WANNA KNOW WHY AM I LIKE THIS??”

She cries louder and she grabs his face..

 

And their lips meet again….