The Aftermath

Spill it Out! :D

**happy new year guys! i think it will be very late to update a new chapter because we have a project at work.. :D**

“waah! I envy you so min!!” shin hye said to so min with a joke slap at her arms. They are chatting inside their room, yes, shin hye lives at so min’s house.

“duhh.. it was disgusting.. eeewww.. aisshh.. what the, my first kiss is with that jerk.. arrgghh,” so min said

“hahaha.. don’t you like it?,” shin hye said with a tease. So min frowned. “just joking sis, hahaha..”

“Please stop talking about that jerk ok? Aigoo.. my day was ruined. I was about to inform you a great news and suddenly my mood goes down because of what happened,” so min said and exhaled.

“you are really weird, but I got a goosebumps..hahahaha.. it seems like I’m watching movie.. haha.. oh, by the way what will you say to me? ” shin hye asked.

“Please accompany me to Malaysia this coming Saturday ok?” so min said. “Wow!! Malaysia!! Omo, its my first trip overseas. Oh, so why are you or we going to Malaysia?” shin hye said with a big smile and excitement. “I have a business trip. So pack your things tomorrow, our flight is early on Saturday,” so min said. “alright.. alright” shin hye said, “I’m sleepy! Good night so min! it’s my best day today because I already saw the man of my dreams..waahhh” shin hye said. “Babo! Goodnight!” so min replied.

**it’s weird. Why do I feel like this?  His lips touched with mine?? It is really weird that in fact it seems that I liii… waaahhh.. so min don’t be crazy, don’t overreact, you are just shocked of what happened.. remember he is your worst enemy** so min said to herself.

-next day-

“Good morning bro!” geun suk greeted hyun joong. “yeah! Morning too”

“so how does it feels?” geun suk said. “huh? What is it?” hyun joong said. “don’t blame me, you know, the kissy kissy act yesterday.. hahaha.. ” geun suk said. “how did you know that?” hyun joong said. “hello?!? It’s the news headline..hahaha.. so tell me the feeling? Is she a good kisser? haha” geun suk smirks.

“who would love to kiss a long time weirdo?” hyun joong said. “let’s just have breakfast, I have meeting later at 9 o’clock”. “fine, fine..  here’s a toasted bread and a coffee,” geun suk said. “thanks!”

“good morning appa!” so min greeted her father as she step down the stairs. “good morning baby,” her father said. “hey! You did not introduce to me your boyfriend huh? Haha..”

“what??!? Boyfriend??” so min stopped and realizes the thing yesterday. “you mean that stupid jerk kim hyun joong? Omo, is it all over the news?”

“actually it’s the headline for today.. here read the newspaper.” Her father offered the newspaper to so min. she read it and her eyes widen because of shocked.

“so he is your boyfriend? I knew it from the start you are really compatible. Haha..  thanks to the news..hahahaha..” her father teases so min. “appa! For your information, first, that jerk is not my boyfriend, second, that damn kiss is just accident, that host of fan meeting of that jerk seems to intentionally pushed me towards him, and third, you know that he is my greatest rival right? Appa?”. So min is so angry while explaining this. Her father just laughed. “stupid press people.. aigoo..” so min said.

“ok baby, relax, your heart.. hahaha.. you are very high blood and defensive, . don’t let that news ruined your day” her father said. “appa, it already did ruined my day” so min is still angry. “forget that, I’ll try to fix it, just think of your flight tomorrow so get ready”

“ok appa! Let’s just eat breakfast, being angry makes me hungry..haha” so min said. “that is right, smile baby..ahaha..let’s go to the office together?” her father said. So min agreed and began to eat her toasted bread with jam and a cup of tea.

---------

Hyun joong goes to his manager and intend to talk with her. “good morning!”

“hey hyun joong, did you know the latest news? You and ms. So min is an item..haha” his manager said.

“yah! Noona! Stop teasing me! I knew it already that’s why I’m here. Please clear this mess. After all this is all your fault” hyun joong said. The host of the fan meeting is indeed hyun joong’s manager. “haha.. I know I know.. but I just did it because that lady seems to be a hard-to-get type..hahaha..she always refuses even when I picked her.. weird! Maybe as an elegant lady, she is just so shy to you because she likes you a lot..hahaha”

“you are wrong noona!”

“huh?”

“yes you are wrong,, I knew so min since grade school.. and our relationship since then is always rivalry seems like mortal enemies. Maybe until now she really treats me like our school days and I know that it will never change for also I will always treated her as what we used to be..haha”

“is that so?hahaha.. poor miss so min, ok, actually I clear this issue early in the morning so wait for the afternoon news. I’m sure it is already clear..hahaha.” his manager said.

“ok? So can I leave now? wooh” hyun joong exhaled.

“not yet! I have something to tell you,”

“what is it noona?”

“I almost forgot that you need to go to Malaysia tomorrow. You will have a promotion for your latest album. I already arrange your papers so don’t worry, just pack your things.. sorry!”

“aigoo.. why did you just tell me today? Ok, can I join geun suk with me?” hyun joong said

“yes ofcourse, if he wants..”

“ok, I will leave now. Just tell our service to come to our apartment tomorrow.”

“oh by the way, it’s an early flight hyun joong! Wake up very early, your flight will be at 7 o’clock”

“ok.. ok.. bye noona!”

Hyun joong leave his office and goes back to their house.