Departed

Spill it Out! :D

//Hope you like this Chapter :) I hope So :D :D Fighting!! :D



 Both of them were very sleepy at the moment. There is an awkward moment between the two. To ease the awkwardness, hyun joong always looks at the window and listening to his ipod while So Min was reading a novel.

After a few minutes they both feel very very sleepy and suddenly Hyun Joong landed his head in the window pane while So Min leaned her’s slowly at Hyun Joong’s shoulder. He did not felt So Min’s head because he was also asleep. You can see both of them were smiling while sleeping.

-After some few minutes-

The passengers felt a bump. Hyun joong wake up and he saw So Min was leaning to his shoulder. He smiles very sweetly. Another bump occurs again and that time it woke up the sleeping So Min.

So Min yawned, and smiling thinking that her head was in a comfortable place. Suddenly she realized that it was her seatmate’s shoulder and it was Hyun Joong. She blushed and quickly removed her head.

“Sorry! Uhh, but what is it?”, so min said

“I don’t know either, hey So Min shii, how’s your sleep? Did you found it comfortable?” hyun joong said with a smirk

“Yah! You Pabo! Omo, Shin Hye! Where are you??!!??”

“Shin Hye? Who is Shin Hye?”

“None of your business! Aigoo where is she?? Wait I will find her”

So Min was so tensed and irritable.

“Hey! Don’t Stand Up!”

“Sheez, mind your own business Dork!”

“To all the passengers, please do not leave your seats, we are having a turbulence right now. Please fasten your seat belt and don’t panic. We will assure that everything will be fine”

“Pshh, who will not panic in this condition” So Min started to cry and bit her nails. “I don’t wanna die yet!”

“Stop saying those things okay?”

“You Jerk! You really creep off my nerves!! Are you not afraid? Nervous? Or everything? It might be the end of our lives!!”

“I am also nervous but what can I do, if this is my fate let it be. I’m not going to act like crazy”

“Whatever!”

“Please put on your life jackets it seems like our plane is out of control” the FA said

Passengers lose out of control. Yelling that they will gonna die, some are praying and many are crying including So Min.

“So Min shii, Instead of crying put this on please!”

“Why? It is no use at all! Please tell to my appa and omma that I really really love them ok?”

She was very afraid, she could not move at all. Hyun joong is the one whou put the lifejackets at SoMin and he suddenly hugged the crying So Min.

“Jung So Min, I Don’t Want to Lose You, before we depart our ways I want to tell you that ………..”

-----------------------------

“Sorry to interrupt the show but we were having a flash report. A Korean airplane going to Malaysia had crashed on a sea near a certain island near Malaysia. It is a first class plane and according to the sources, Hallyu Star Kim Hyun Joong and his cousin Jang Geun Suk were also one of the passengers including the rumored girlfriend of Kim Hyun Joong, the heiress of Jung Corp. Miss Jung So Min. as of now, it is not yet known the reason of the plane crash and the reports of survivors are not yet gathered. We will just report another information later. –end of Flash Report-”

“No Way!!”, hyun joong manager was so shocked!

“No!! So Min my honey! No!!”, so min’s mother was crying and also was shocked too.

“Chairman Jung, Chairman Jung!”, secretary Lee said

“Yes? What is it?”

So Min’s father accidentally slip the picture frame of somin and it’s glass shattered into pieces.

“Hey secretary Lee, speak Up!”

Secretary Lee was uttering and cannot say what he meant to say

“Cha---chaii—chairman, miss So Min’s aiiirr—airplane, miss So Min’s airplane”

“Hey! What happened to her airplane? Yah! Secretary Lee!! WHAT HAPPENED!!”

“Chaii – chaii – chaii – chairman it crashed”

“No way! No, Stop Joking Me Secretary …….”

So Min’s appa suddenly collapsed.

-END-

 

/**************************************************************************************************************************/

* Don't Hesitate to give comments and suggestions PLEASE!! Any suggestions and comments will be highly appreciated!! GOMAWO!! :> :> MINJOONG FIGHTING!! :>