Blocked By Blindness

I'm A Suju
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

He looked at me and sighed in an annoyed way. As if he was embarrassed of annoyed to admit it.

"No, I don’t want you to never talk to me again. No, I don’t want you to leave me. No, I don’t want anything of the that you’re saying. You’re a freaking moron but you’re still my friend."

Not that I didn’t know before, but hearing it out of his mouth out loud for the first time made something snap inside me. I started crying once again. (Honestly, from the moment I started doing that,  I didn’t seem to be able to stop anymore. I cried over everything those days. I looked like a freaking girl having her period, god damn it.)

I looked away because I didn’t want to confront him with my tears. I know how embarrassing it is when someone suddenly starts crying in front of you. Especially when it’s your best friend and he’s male. 

"Donghae… Please stop crying." He must have felt really awkward if he had the courage to tell me something like that. 

"I’m… your… friend?" I asked between sobs.

"Didn’t I show you that before?"

I couldn’t believe how angry that sentence made me. I got so pissed that I started yelling between my tears. 

"You even dare to tell me something like that?! For the love of God, Kyuhyun!! The things you showed me before you started to act so stupid like you do now weren’t just friendship. It was more than that! When will you finally see that? When will you finally open your eyes for once? Why do you continue being blind while the answer is right in front of you? Do you even want to see it?"

"I don’t know where you’re talking about..." He brought out.

"Oh, don’t even give me that ! When will you finally let yourself acknowledge that you’re in love with me?!" I yelled.

It made me at least as confused as it made him. I didn’t even know where that came from. I was starting to confuse my dreams with reality. He wasn’t in love with me, I had just been hoping that. Although he showed me so many signs of love, I was nothing more to him than a hyung. I knew all that, but when I started talking again, it wasn’t longer as if I was talking but someone else deep inside me that finally wanted to yell in his face what my thoughts were. As if my deepest secrets were revealed by this voice inside me on which I seemed to have no control. 

"I see it in every single thing you do, Kyu. The reason I even tried to tell you I’m in love with you is because I really thought you felt the same way about me. Because that’s what you show me. Your eyes, your body, your acts tell me you love me back."

"You’re wrong." He whispered, but he wasn’t as convinced of that as he should have sounded.

"You don’t notice it, but every time I’m around, or was around because I haven’t been much around you these days, you start to shine. You laugh more often, you stare at me wh

Please log in to read the full chapter