Their Little Girl

I'm A Suju
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I turned around to be attacked by a little girl. If I wouldn’t have been so strong, she would have smashed me against the wall just like that. 

"Oumpf." Was the only sound that came out of my mouth and I picked the tiny girl up to let her rest on my arm.

"Jessica, sweetheart, how many times do I have to tell you oppa is getting too old for that? Besides that, you’re getting way too
strong."

"But... I like doing that..." She said, innocent, not aware of what she had done wrong. Her big brown and sparkly eyes looked at me and my heart melted. 

"Did she arrive at this late hour?" I asked the other ones.

"No, Hae, don’t worry. She was here long before 5 o’clock." 

Jessica was only 4 years old and a newborn Suju. We were asked to take care of her, and that’s what we were trying to do every single day.

"How come she likes you that much?" Heechul asked, annoyed and jealous. Even though he was too proud to admit it.

"Oooow, she grows up so fast." Eunhyuk smiled. He was so weak when it came to children. How much he adored them. It made me wonder if it bothered him he couldn’t have children as a Suju.

"So, what did you learn at school today, Sica?" (And with school I obviously meant kindergarden)

"I can change myself into a cat!!" Her eyes sparkled even more in excitement.

"Really? Can you show me?" I asked, because I knew that what she really wanted to do.

"Yeah!"

I put her on the ground and seconds later she changed into a little, fluffy cat. Completely white, except for the end of her petite tail,
which was coloured black.

"How cute is that?"

The animal hopped around and everyone caressed her which made her snore like crazy. How much she adored the attention. After a while she became tired of it and came to me, to lie down on my lap. It didn’t take long before she fell asleep. 

"I’m going to bed." Heechul said. "This is really boring and I don’t want to wait until Hannie wakes up."

"Me too. I mean, not the Hankyung part. I just like sleeping..."  Eunhyuk tried to explain.

"Sure, sleep tight, Hyukkie." He smiled and then walked out the room after one caress for the cat and one caress for my head too.


-----------


I had to wake her up to get her to school on time. I hated doing it but since I had no other choice. ‘"Sweety..."

The sleepy cat transformed into a little girl again after stretching itself for the fullest. "Oppa... I’m so tired..." She yawned.

"I know, my love. Shall I take you to school today to make up for it?"

"It’s Eunhyuk oppa his turn. Will you wake him up for me, please?"

"Sure, want to come with me?"

She nodded and took my hand. It took her exactly one walk towards Eunhyuks bedroom before being awake. She tiptoed, opened the door and ran towards the bed on the left side of the room. 

"Can I?" She asked so sweetly... I just couldn’t say no. I know, I’m weak! 

"Go ahead... But don’t hurt him!"

She climbed on top of the bed and started jumping around.

"OPPA!!! Wake up!!!!"

It took him exactly two seconds to do so. "Jessica..." his voice broke of tiredness.  And then he gave me the evil eye. "What did I ever do you wrong? You seriously let her wake me up like this?"

"It’s your turn to walk her to school."

"You’re up, you do it."

"She asked you."

"Really?" The tired face was replaced by a happy one. He tackled the little girl, but made sure she landed safely on his strong chest. He started tickling her and her high but pleasant laugh filled the room.

"Be careful." I warned the two, but was totally ignored.

"GOD! What is making this noise??!" Heechul, who slept on the right side of the room, had his pillow over his head. All annoyed again. Of course... Jessica jumped of the bed and ran towards Heechul. 

"Honey, maybe that’s not such a good idea..." I tried.

"Oppa!!!" She yelled, while jumping on his bed as well.

"Can someone, PLEASE, turn this thing off???!! How is it even possible she gets so active in the morning?"

She prob

Please log in to read the full chapter