Love At First Sight

I'm A Suju
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

It was extremely hot outside and it made me tremendously lazy and bored. So I was just haunting around a bit in the streets of Seoul. Just observing the people. It’s amazing how well you get to know someone while they don’t know they’re being watched. It shows their real personality. Which was another positive thing about being able to change yourself into a ghost. 
 

My eye suddenly fell on two annoying little boys who were acting tough (well, in their own opinion. (In mine, they were just being ridiculously young). They were smoking, which is of course very bad for your health (one good advice of Mister Lee Donghae, never smoke. It’s not good for you) I walked towards them, took the cigarette out of their mouth and threw them on the ground (the cigarettes, not the boys, although they would have deserved it). Both of them looked at each other with fear in their eyes. Just to make it a bit worse, I ran behind them and gave each one a wedgie. Their expressions changed in one second and they ran off screaming like girls. And while I walked away, I laughed like a crazy person. 
 

"What are you laughing about?"

"Damn! You scared me there!"

Kim Heechul was looking at me with a super annoyed expression on his face. He was one of my Suju friends.

"I just gave those two stupid boys what they asked for."

"Is that why they ran off screaming like that?"

"I’m afraid I’ll have to say yes to that question..."

He sighed and rolled his eyes.

 

"When are you going to grow up, Donghae?"

"Probably never."

"That’s what I feared."

"What are you doing here, haunting around?" I asked as if I wasn't doing the same thing.

"Me? I was just stalking my almost boyfriend Hankyung." He said with a creepy smile.

"Who?"

"I fell in love."

"Really? How do you feel?"

"It’s no big deal. He’ll be in love with me in no time. Now if you don’t mind, I need to keep stalking him."

"Sure, of course. Have fun!"

"You know I always have fun stalking cute men. Saranghae, Donghae-ya!" And he ran off.
He always says that. The first moment it freaked me out, but you get used to it. 

"See you tonight!"

His back was already facing me but he put his hand in the air to wave. Heechul was one of the three Sujus who lived with me. The others where Choi Siwon and Henry Lau (who is Chinese by the way, not that it matters. There’s no point in me telling you this, I just thought it was nice background information)

I continued wandering around, still doing nothing in particular. Still feeling bored. I passed by a dance school (what’s the point in learning someone how to dance? If you can’t do it, you’ll never be able to do it, doesn’t matter how hard you try to teach) when I heard some music. Dancing really fascinated me so I stepped inside and ran upstairs, following the music I was hearing. I was hoping to find a whole group of girls moving their bodies to the beat but I was left completely dissatisfied when I found only two people in the room. And they were men, so it couldn’t have been more disappointing.
 

From what I was seeing, it seemed like the oldest looking man was teaching the younger one some dance. And just when the song was getting really good, it stopped. Right in the middle of the verse.
 

Please log in to read the full chapter