That Special Elevator Boy

I'm A Suju
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

After that, everything went extremely fast. The nurse turned me down, by the way. She said there was already someone she liked and that it wasn’t me. Which I thought was kind of rude, but in the end I didn’t really care much. When I think back about it now, some part of me must have known that she and me weren’t meant to be. 

The days after I woke up were so boring and tiring that I slept most of the time. After a month or so, I was finally allowed to go home and it felt so great and wonderful. Those four walls were about to kill me if I had been there any longer.

"Are you ready to go?" Siwon asked me with a smile while he took my bags. Since the other ones were all busy, he was the one that came to get me home. For which I was very grateful. 

"Yes, I’m ready. Let’s get out of here." I said as I closed the door behind me.

"How are you feeling?"

"Great, I can’t wait to be home."

I noticed that Siwon was trying his very best to not walk too fast so it wouldn’t be too hard for me to follow his lead. It was very kind of him, but so damn frustrating because I wanted to get out of there as fast as possible. 

"Siwon?"

"Hmm?" He looked at me. "What?"

"Do we really have to walk this slow?"

"Yes, we do."

"Why?" I sighed, but saw the perfect escape in the form of the stairs and already walked that way so I could run down and feel the air against my skin while running.

"Where do you think you’re going?" Siwon asked and took me back towards him by pulling the cap of my hoodie. 

"The stairs…?"

"Don’t you even think about it. We’re taking the elevator."

"What?! I’m completely fine, Siwon. Please let me take the stairs."

"You were hit by a car, Donghae. If your back hadn’t recovered as nicely as it had, you would be sitting in a wheelchair right now. Why do you always think you’re superman?"

"Oh come on, Siwon. I can walk normally. I was cured this good so I can continue running like a happy puppy."

"We’re taking the elevator and that’s final."

I sighed, but knew for sure nothing could be done to change that man’s mind. 

When we finally arrived, it took forever for that stupid elevator to come and I was already thinking of a plan to run away really fast and take the stairs, even though Siwon didn’t allow me. But then it came.

"You see, Donghae, waiting will be rewarded." He said with a content smile on his face.

"I see. I can’t help but to wonder why these doors won’t open?"

"Just be patient."

"I am."

"You’re not."

I gave him an angry face. "Siwon, do you have any idea what it’s like to be here for so damn long? Why can’t you understand that I want to get out of here as fast as possible?" I complained when I heard the doors open. I wanted to look away and get in, but something stopped me from doing so. 

Siwon’s expression had changed as soon as the doors had opened. It was anger, but a bit of panic as well. 

"What’s wrong?" I asked and looked to where he was looking.

I don’t know what he was seeing, but the only thing I saw was the most beautiful creature ever made, standing in the elevator. My heart skipped a beat when I took the image of a youn

Please log in to read the full chapter