Jungsu Finally Burst

I'm A Suju
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

On my way towards home I was so focused on everything, afraid to miss what Leader wanted me to see. When after a while it still hadn’t appeared, I thought it would be better if I just relaxed and walked towards where the wind would carry me. 

The weather was getting better and better and I enjoyed the sun rays on my face. It always made me feel like I was six again. Ah, good times… When the only pain you knew was the one from a scratched knee because you had slipped off your bike. It made me smile. The sounds of a bird suddenly out of nowhere scared me to death. My eyes tried to find the stupid animal (never really liked birds. Those animals are just creepy!) but then something on the bridge caught my attention. I wasn’t sure the first moments, but when I walked a bit closer I was certain I was seeing someone standing on it, hanging a bit too much over the fence. Was he going to… jump??! 

I started running, because there was just something I had to do. And the closer I got, the more I was aware of the fact that it was the elevator boy standing on the bridge! 

What is he doing over there? He’s not going to jump, is he??! Don’t do it! Please, I’m begging you to NOT JUMP!

I ran as fast my short legs would let me. His face was sad but concentrated at the same time, while looking in the water. I felt a sudden stab in my heart and I wasn’t sure if it was because of the wind or because of him that my eyes started to tear. 

When I finally was on top of the bridge, he had disappeared. Gone. 

"NOO!" I yelled out loud as tears ran down my face while my heart felt like too much to carry. 

"Donghae?" A voice next to me asked. 

I tried to wipe away my tears fast to put on a fake smile and when I looked up, I couldn’t believe my eyes. 

"Elevator boy?" I couldn’t help but to laugh and take him into a deep hug. "I thought you jumped." I explained while my sad tears changed into happy ones.

"Why would I…?"

I let go of him to look at his cute and confused expression. "You looked so sad before while standing on the bridge. I thought you jumped for some reason."

"I looked sad because I accidently dropped my camera into the water. That thing was really precious to me!"

"I’ll~" And then I realized something. "Hey, how did you know my name?"

"What?"

"You said my name. How did you know it? Siwon mentioned me in the fitness before?"

"What?... Oh, yeah…" He said with a little smile.

"Oh, well, that explains it then." I wanted to ask his name, but for some reason I just couldn’t. Besides that, I could always ask Siwon when I got back since the two of them apparently knew each other. 

"It doesn’t explain why you are crying, though." He said and wiped away the last tears, while I turned bright red under his touch. "Please don’t cry over me." He whispered with a sad smile. 

And then he came back to reality and stopped caressing my cheek with a bit of embarrassed look on his face. 

"I’m sorry, that was inappropriate."

"No! I mean… no…"

"I have to go. Please forget this happened."

Before I could protest, he turned around and walked away. I wanted to yell to make him stop, but I didn’t. He looked down as his body became further away from mine. 

With a down mood, I returned home. I longed for the save feeling of being home and when I finally arrived, I felt calm again. 

"Where h

Please log in to read the full chapter