Interesting Chat

I'm A Suju
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"... Well, not really... I was going to study, but I can always do it later. Let me just go and change first. It won’t take long."

"Sure, take your time."


--------


"So, what are you practicing for?"

We were sitting in a small pub where not a lot of people seemed to be coming. It was his choice so I would have agreed even if he wanted to drink beer outside next to a homeless man. 

"To get better." He smiled.

"Yeah, figured that much out for myself, thank you. There has to be a reason for your practicing. Or am I wrong?"

"My girl~ ex- girlfriend," I could read of his face how hard that was for him to say out loud. "had a thing for men that could dance good. I took those classes with Hyukjae for her. I wanted to make her proud that she would have someone like me as her boyfriend, by performing a solo at the festival at the end of the year... But I guess, I don’t have to do it anymore now..."

"What do you mean?! Of course you should still perform. I mean, it would be stupid to give up, especially now when you’re getting good at it."

"I’m not good at it, Donghae. Besides that, there’s not really a point in me doing that dance, is there?"

"You two broke up long ago?"

"Not really... she dumped me today..."

"I’m sorry."

"Me too." He smiled a bit.  

"Still I can’t let it happen. You should perform. You’ll train hard and become really good. Just to see the look on her face when she sees you dance like that. She’ll be yours again in no time."

I didn’t know why I said such a thing. It was stupid, because I didn’t want them to be together again. But I guess that if it made him happy, I should bare with it. I lifted my glass.

"To fighting for the person you love."

He also lifted his, but said nothing and just smiled. That’s where the first problem started. I would fight for him, while he would fight for her. It just had to go wrong.

"Well, this was fun. I forgot about... well, you know..."

"Yeah, I had fun too. We should do this more often."

He smiled. I don’t really remember my exact words but I believe it was something like: “Can... get... you know... phone number?”  It’s a real miracle he understood what I was trying to ask. Still, doesn’t matter, because I got his phone number! 

"You’re sur

Please log in to read the full chapter