Study Session

I'm A Suju
Please log in to read the full chapter

Deep down I knew I had to meet Kyuhyun again.

A) because I missed him SO much! 
B) I never texted him after that time we hung out, because I was scared to sound desperate.
And C) I didn’t want him to forget me. 

I took out my phone and just stared at his number. For some time... Probably an hour or so.

"God, will you just call the bloody guy?!" Heechul snapped and pushed the ‘call’ button for me. 

"WHAT THE?! Are you out of your mind? What if he answers it?"

"Hello?’ I heard someone yell out of my phone. I gave Heechul the evil eye while he ran off, giggling like a little girl and then held the thing to my ear.

"Yeah, sorry about that. It’s me..."

"Yeah..."

"Donghae?"

"Oh, yeah! Sorry, I didn’t recognize your voice!"

I knew I should have called sooner!!

"So, how are you?"

"I’m fine, thanks. Sorry I didn’t call you before, Kyuhyun."

"That’s alright. You were probably just busy, right?"

"Yeah, kind of. Anyway, you want to hang out today?"

"I can’t, I have a really important test on Monday and I really should study. I’m sorry."

"Oh... yeah, I should probably study too, right?" Damn it, totally forgot he was, unlike me, going to school... "But maybe we can study together? If you know, you want to?" I tried to sound not completely desperate.

"Yeah! That sounds fun!"

"Great. Where should we meet?"

"You want to come over to my place? My parents aren’t home."

"Sure, I’ll see you there." I was about to hang up when I heard him saying stuff. "Sorry, didn’t catch that. What were you saying?"

"I was wondering I you wanted to know where I live, so you could... you know, come?"

"Oh yes! Of course!"

And then he started explaining, the only thing was, I already knew where he lived. I had been there so many times, there was no need to explain. "Okay. I’ll be there in about 10 minutes, okay?"

"Sure. See you then."

"Praise the Lord! Donghae has his second date, people!" Heechul yelled as soon as I hung up.

I turned around and saw him, Hankyung, Eunhyuk and Mei-Xing all looking at me.

"Yeah, whatever. Hey, does anyone of you have a textbook or something? Since I don’t go to school and since I’m meeting Kyuhyun to study..."

"Is that what you kids call it these days 'studying'?" Heechul grinned and then got slapped by Hankyung.

"I can always call my brother, if you want? He’s about your age and goes to school?" Mei-Xing proposed.

"That’s perfect!"

She smiled and called him. A conversation in Chinese started, but I soon got lost after some words, which was kind of frustrating. Hankyung on the other hand seemed to be enjoying the conversation since he sometimes started to laugh. Leading us, Koreans, look at him in a weird way. After 3 minutes or so, she hung up and smiled.

"He’ll be here in 5 minutes."

"You’re saving my life!" I ran towards the little girl and hugger her. "Thank you so much!"

Her face got bright red and Eunhyuk soon slapped me away. "Yah! Find your own girlfriend!"

"I’m working on it, hyung. I’m working on it."

And indeed, 5 minutes later our doorbell rang. Hankyung ran towards the door, yelling he would open it. Followed by Heechul because he was worried the brother would be more

Please log in to read the full chapter