Everyone's Love Life

I'm A Suju
Please log in to read the full chapter

After leaving my beloved one with his girlfriend I flew home. I ran through the walls and bumped into Siwon, who had his human form. (A Suju human is able to see ghosts. That’s why Siwon could see me even though he was a human.) 


"Why are you~"

"You better change too. Heechul was able to make that Hankyung fall in love with him."

"This fast?"

"Who knows what he did to make the boy love him back..."

"Poor Hankyung. And this is only the beginning."

"Let’s pray for him. Anyway, this is the part where Heechul tells him he’s a Suju."

I sighed.

"You’re annoyed. Why?"

"I’m not annoyed."

"Sure, and I’m God."

"You wish."

He grinned and I could see he really wished he was God. 

"Just change into your human form."

(I could transform because neither one of the people I was with was my lover. I only wasn’t able to change in the form I liked when I was with my lover, that being Cho Kyuhyun.) 

"God, I forgot how short you are."

"You have the legs of a horse, so don’t start with me."

"Sorry. Now go inside, before Heechul tries to kill you."

"Could he?"

"Just go inside, Donghae." He said annoyed an basically pushed me into the living room, which was pretty full.

Henry was sitting next to his lover Ryeowook. Sungmin and Eunhyuk, two of our friends (no lovers of each other) were having a chat. Siwon’s Japanese girlfriend Michi-chan was trying to teach Shindong some Japanese words, just until Siwon himself had enough of it and sat between the two of them. Unbelievable how jealous he got. It was ridiculous. 

"How come everyone’s lover is here?" I asked Eunhyuk. 

"Heechul wanted to make a big deal out of this."

"God, I hate these parties. Everyone seems happy with someone."

"Don’t be jealous, Donghae. You’re time will come." Sungmin said and shared a glance with Eunhyuk. And just by that, I knew they knew I had fallen in love. 

‘"His name is Cho Kyuhyun." I simply said, because I knew that’s what they were after. They looked a lot like girls when it came to falling in love. How ridiculous romantic those two were. I hated it. It made me want to vomit. 

"We didn’t ask."

"I said it before you could ask."

"Isn’t he sweet?" Sungmin said laughing to Eunhyuk.

"If you’re going to be like that, I won’t sit with

Please log in to read the full chapter