Kyuhyun And His Whining

I'm A Suju
Please log in to read the full chapter

We kept standing like that for some time, while the sound of was replaced by the one of heavy breathing. His head was hanging on my shoulder, while I caressed his hair. After a while I managed to find the strength in my body back and let him go to put on my boxers again. When I got up again, the lights suddenly again. Just like that.

"Oh!" I went.

Revealing Kyu’s body, which was still as as it could be. My eyes had been used to the dark, but suddenly seeing every single part clearly, was a real revelation. His cheeks turned even redder than they already were while he saw my eyes going over his body. I smiled and went towards him to touch his cheek that had the temperature of a hot oven. 

"You should stop wearing clothes in total, Kyu. You’re so hot."

"If I should stop wearing clothes, then what about you?" He wondered while his finger made circles on my abs. 

"Maybe you should shower first." I quickly said to prevent us from going towards that point again. Not that I didn’t want, but I was too old for this young and unstoppable boy. 

"You want to join me?" He asked with a grin.

He was really unbelievable…

"No."

"No? You say no to this body"’ He said while pointing from head to toe and back.

"Sorry. I’m really exhausted."

"I see, then it’s better for you to not join me since there wouldn’t be much action anyway." He shrugged. 

I think he secretly hoped that I would be affected by that sentence, but there was really no action in it for me anymore.

"You’re right."

"Aiiiish, you’re annoying!" He said, took his boxers and left the room in a dramatic way that made me kind of laugh. Not only because he was still , but also because it made me realize that was how a rejected Kyu looked like and I couldn’t help but find it the cutest thing ever. I followed him towards the door and took his hand to turn him around. He landed right into my arms. I looked at him but by keeping my lips as close to his without touching them.

"But so y…" He whispered and kissed me. 

I had to stop the action because we were already taking it too far again. And I didn’t want to die of tiredness. 

"Shower." I whispered to his lips.

He sighed. "Whatever."

"I’ll be waiting over here until you’ve finished."

"You won’t even come with me to the bathroom?!"

"You’re too much!! Go upstairs and wash! NOW!"

"AISH!" He yelled and left with an angry mood. 

Not long after that I could hear the water falling down from out of the bathroom. I sighed, put my boxers back on and then wondered what to do while I was waiting for him to return. I walked around a bit and ended up turning on the TV. To my surprise the movie I had been watching earlier was still on. I thought I couldn’t have missed that much, so I continued looking and soon found myself completely obsessed with it. Some characters appeared who I hadn’t seen before, but in the end it was pretty easy to follow. 

"Y

Please log in to read the full chapter