Addicts?

I'm A Suju
Please log in to read the full chapter

And as if I regretted it. I had never experienced that much pleasure in my entire life and the fact that Kyuhyun was the one causing it, made my excitement even bigger. It made me even doubt if I had really been the one to take his ity earlier that day.

I was lying next to him, trying to breathe normally again.

"Are you sure you were still a ?"

He turned around, not affected at all by our exercise and looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Are you seriously doubting my ity?" He asked, not believing I had even asked such a question.

"No. It's just... oh, nevermind." I was way too tired to start any sort of discussion about either which subject.

"I'm young. That's all."

"Okay. So I'm old? Great. I get it now."

He laughed and put his head on my chest. Our breath soon was the same and we sighed at the exact same time.

"I have to go to school tomorrow" He complained.

"Really? I didn't know you still went to school?"

"Hyung, what did you expect?"

"I'm not going to school."

"That's because you're a Suju. Doesn't change the fact that I do have to go tomorrow though."

"But it's good for you to become a smart boy."

"I'm smart enough." He said and grinned while his hand went down again.

"Kyu, when I say smart I mean on every subject. Not just on one thing." I laughed and stopped his hand to prevent it from further action. "You need to sleep now."

"I don't want to."

"I don't think you have much of a choice."

He sighed.

"Sleep tight, Kyu."

"You too, hyung." He said and planted a cute kiss on my lips.

And although he didn't want to sleep, I heard his breathing slow down and soon knew he was visiting dreamland.

 

I woke up first and searched for his watch on the bedside table to know what time it was. As if he had sensed me being awake, he cuddles even closer towards me.

"Hyung." He sighed, but clearly wasn't awake at all.

There probably could have been a bomb going off next to the bed without him noticing.

After finally finding the watch, I got surprised and jumped out of the bed quickly to prepare breakfast. Right that moment, the alarm went off, scaring me to death. His hand searched for it in the dark and soon the noise was gone. He sighed and I heard him turn around once more. That boy wouldn't wake up any time soon. Which meant I had to wake him to get him to school in time.

"Kyu, you need to get up."

"Mm."

"Kyu."

"Mm." He hummed again.

I threw the blankets off him but he only moved his body and looked at me with sleepy eyes. Just after that, like I was totally not interesting at all, he turned around again and continued sleeping.

"Kyu, get up!" I yelled, while shaking his body.

"In a minute." He said in a sleepy voice.

"Now."

How the hell does he manages to get up every single morning and still be on time in school?!

I put my arm around his waist and pulled him up and out of bed to make him stand on his feet in front of me while I was holding him.

"Yah. I was about to get up." He look

Please log in to read the full chapter