Solo Dance

I'm A Suju
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Exactly one week later I prepared myself to go and see Kyuhyun move his perfect body to the music. When I came out of the bathroom, I bumped into Zhou Mi.

"Oh God… Hello, you." He put that bright smile on his face again and looked at me from head to toe. 

"Don’t you look at me like that. What are you doing here anyway?"

"I needed to bring something to Eunhyuk for Mei-Xing. She is my little sister, remember?"

"Yeah, whatever."

"So, where are you going?"

"I’m meeting Kyuhyun."

"Is that so? Where are you meeting him?"

Gosh, he looked more like Heechul everyday…

"He’s going to perform a solo dance."

"Really? I didn’t know he could dance."

"He can. And you don’t know him at all."

"Yeah, sure. You can have him, don’t worry."

"What’s that supposed to mean? He’s not good enough for you?"

"Of course he is. That’s not what I meant. Oh, let’s forget what I said, good?"

"Fine.’ I snapped, already annoyed again.

"What are you wearing?"

"Is that something I need to worry about?"

"Is that something~ I will pretend you didn’t say that, Lee Donghae. Seriously, you don’t know what you’re going to wear?"

"Should I?"

"Oh for the love of God, can someone please bring me a hairdresser and stylist, please?" He sighed. "You’re hopeless. I’ll do it.
Follow me."

"I don’t have hours here, Zhou Mi. I have to be there in half an hour."

"What?! I’m not a magician, Donghae! Lucky you’re a handsome man. I’ll see what I can do. Show me your wardrobe."

"Not that… not that… not that… maybe, no, not that either… no… definitely not… God! What made you buy this in the first place?! It’s a fashion crime! … NO… Maybe this… Oh, this is gorgeous!"

He placed the shirt in front of me just to see how it would look on me and then nodded in satisfaction. 

"You don’t know how long I’ve waited and prayed to find something in your wardrobe that both screams I’m y and I’m a nice boy, at the same time."

"This is ridiculous, I’ll be wearing a coat, I mean, it’s not like he’ll see it."

"You won’t be wearing a coat."

"But it’s freezing outside."

"No coats."

"But…"

"No buts!"
 

I looked at him.

"I’ll see what I can do." He sighed. "Now go and change, fast. We still have to do your hair."

"What’s wrong with my hair?"

"Nothing… just… change." He pushed me in the bathroom before I could even protest. I looked at the clothes he had given me.

"Emm, Zhou?"

"What now?"

"What should I wear first?"

"Oh God! I’m coming in!"

He banged the door open and handed me a white shirt. "First this."

I put in on and then he gave me another shirt, checked this time, with white, dark blue, red and black in it. After that, he handed me a leader brown coat. And last he gave me a scarf, again checked. 

"So, don’t you dare complain that you’re cold, because you look great."

"Thanks, Zhou Mi." I looked into the mirror and I was kind of happy with what I saw there. 

"How long do we still have?"

"About 10 minutes."

"."

"Yeah, that’s kind of what I’m thinking."

And although we both

Please log in to read the full chapter