The Secret's Out

I'm A Suju
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

When I arrived home I wasn’t in the mood to talk to anyone, really. I just wanted to be ignored. But before I could go and be alone, someone run towards me and hugged me.

"Oppa!!"

"Hello sweety. How are you?’|"

I picked her up and wanted to look at her pretty face so I held her a distance away from me and then had the shock of my life. I screamed like a girl.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO YOUR FACE??!"

She just looked at me, and then started laughing. "You don’t like it? It’s a mud mask."

"A what?"

I took her again closer to me and then walked towards the salon, to find Mei-Xing, Michi, Sunny and Sungmin all sitting in a circle. When they looked at me they all had the same kind of on their face.

"What is this?"

"We are removing our dead cells with this mud mask." Michi said, looking really proud for some reason.

"Why?"

"Because it’s good for your skin."

"Why does Jessica has it on hers?"

"She wanted it too."

"She’s 4 years old, her dead cells don’t need to be removed!!"

"Donghae, calm down, it’s just a mud mask, that’s all." I turned around to see Siwon… with one too!!

I yelled again, because it was so not him. I thought he was the only man around here that wouldn’t participate in those kind of things.

"SIWON! What the…?"

"It’s good for my pores." He simply said and went sitting next to Michi.

And it was from the one shock into the other, because when I turned around, I saw Zhou Mi, also with that mud mask.

"What?" he asked when he saw me freaking out.

Well, I wouldn’t have expected anything else from Zhou Mi… But still, he is a man.

"What are you still doing here?"

"My sister is here."

"So?"

"Why can she be here and not me?"

"Because she has a boyfriend living here"

"I thought Eunhyuk didn’t live here." He wondered, a bit frowning.

"Shut up. You know what I mean."

"Do you see Eunhyuk hanging around here? I didn’t think so." He said in that 'know-it-all' voice of him.

"She’s friends with Michi, Mei-Xing and Sunny, there's a difference." I snapped back.

"They’re my friends too… And just because I don’t have a boyfriend living here, I can’t be here? Now that’s just cruel… If it were me, I would already have a boyfriend, who lived here, but that certain person doesn’t want to." He said, looking at me.

"Don’t you even start with me."

Eunhyuk. I needed Eunhyuk. Just to see a real man around here.

"Where is Eunhyuk?"

"Here I am."
I turned around, fearing the worst. But he looked pretty normal. And manly, which was so reassuring that I went over to him and hugged him like crazy.

"What’s going on?" he asked, laughing.

"I’m just glad you’re okay. Still manly and all."

"What’s going on with him?" He asked Zhou Mi.

"He’s freaking out about the mud masks."

"Why?"

He rolled his eyes.

"Who knows? I mean, it’s not like the end of the word."

Eunhyuk pushed me away a bit to look at me.

"It’s really good for your skin, though."

And then I had it and ran outside, just to prevent myself from becoming totally mad.

I calmed down pretty fast, but in my head, all I cou

Please log in to read the full chapter