I Like You

I'm A Suju
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"I’m sorry… excuse me… I need to pass, please…"

I eventually got by the backstage and then someone even dared to stop me! I bet he never saw one annoyed Donghae in his life! If he wouldn’t have been that tall and big, I would have started a fight with him! 

"I’m sorry, you can’t pass, sir."

"Can I speak with Cho Kyuhyun, please?"

"I’m afraid that’s not possible."

"He’s a friend of mine."

"Of course he is." He looked at me with a look on his face that told me a lot of people already tried that.

"What? It’s true! I have his phone number in my cell phone! You can check, if you want!"

"Sir, I can’t let you pass this gate."

"This is~" My sentence was cut off because I saw him. His gorgeous face. His cute smile. His mysterious eyes. His, now, short hair. His everything. And it still had the same effect on me like the first time I saw him. It made me shiver in delight. He smiled and all I could do was smile back.

"Do you know this person?" The guard asked Kyuhyun. 

"Yes, he’s my friend. Let him pass, please."

The guy finally let me pass! Praise the Lord and sing Hallelujah! 

"Now you believe me?" I snapped. 

"My apologies, I just have to be careful, a lot of people want to get here."

"I’m not just 'a lot of people'." I said and then ran off before he could kill me. "Kyu! That was great! You looked so cool! Everyone loved it!"

"You danced better than I ever saw you dance before. The girls next to me were close to fainting, honestly."

He laughed. "I was so nervous."

"But it was perfect. It was beyond everything I imagined. And you look…" I was about to say gorgeous, but that would have been a bit inappropriate, I’m afraid. "…very good."

"I was afraid it would be too much black…"

"No, not at all! It’s great." I said and starting to wonder how many times the words “great” and “perfect” had already escaped my mouth. A light pink covered his cheeks and so he just changed the subject to make it less embarrassing for himself. 

"Nice hat." He laughed, took it and put it on his head.

"It looks better on you." I admitted. But then again, everything looks better on him. 

"I can hardly believe that." He said with a smile. 

"It really does, you should keep it."

"No, I can’t." And before I knew the hat was already on my head again. I took it off and pushed it in his hands. 

"You look really nice, keep it and you’ll soon find everyone looking at you." I winked.

"Hm. Then maybe I should keep the hat!" He laughed.

I should have shut m

Please log in to read the full chapter