26

Counting Her Days

JIYEON'S POV (Still not herself)

I stared at the door waiting for my angels to return. I can't wait to see them with their wings! Will they fly when they enter? minutes passed and the door still remained closed. I pouted wanting them to burst in already. Hmmm where are they? Are wings really that hard to measure? I miss Jay and Hyuna and Junhyung Oppa and-

My head automatically shot up when I heard voices outside the room. They're here!!!! My angels are back!!! Jiyeon's angels are back! I jumped up and down in a sitting position waiting anxiously for the door ro open. 

"Who's your friend by the way?" An unfamiliar male voice asked. Eh, must be because one of my angels wants to surprise me. 

"Someone." A female voice replied. A grin started to form on my lips as the door knob turned and the door slowly creaked open. The first thing that crosses my vision is a red heel. A pretty red heel. My eyes trailed up from the shoes to the face and I squealed in delight.

It's Hyuna!! My twin! She's here!! Does that mean the male voice i heard was Jay's? OMO! 

They're here!!

"Hyunaaaaa!!!!!!!!!" I squealed, attempting to get out of the bed but failed when the IV stopped me from getting three steps away from my bed.

"Y-yonnie?" Why is she stuttering? She looks nervous too.

"Jiyeon?" I tilted my head to look at the figure behind her and scrunched my face in confusion.

"Who are you?" I asked giving the person a shy smile. Let me tell you he is one handdddsome guy!!! 

"Y-you don't know him?" Hyuna asked, staring at me with wide eyes.

"Ani." I answered pulling her in for a hug.

"Hyyunna~ I missed you!!! did you bring Jay with you too? I miss him the most!" I cheered squeezing her.

"J-jiyeon are you okay?" She asked, pulling away from me.

"Of course she's not she's in a hospital." Her friend scoffed, staring at me which immediately made me blush. I swear he's soooo cute. As I continued to stare at him silently, he caught my eyes in a lock but his eyes held no emotion. It looked cold and soul-less. I shivered and turned to Hyna who watched the whole exchange silently.

"You really don't know him?" She asked again.

"Ani. Why is he important?" I asked truly curious about who the guy is.

"So that's how you want to play it?" The guy suddenly spoke in a deep voice making my stomach tingle but making my heart drum for the wrong reasons. He sounds mad and It seems like I did something wrong to him. 

"Oppa calm down." The man closed his eyes and took a deep breath before turning to Hyuna.

"What are we doing here?" 

"I-I wanted to - "

"You know what? never mind." He said before storming out of the room and slamming the door behind him with so much force that the walls eheod the sound.

"Jiyeon I've said this a million times, I don't know what happened between both of you, but is it really necessary to act that way?" Hyuna asked with irritatin in her eyes.

"Act like what?" I asked, tilting my head.

"Is he mad?' I continued suddenly feeling bad. What did I do to him? I honestly don't know him. 

TCH, crazy guy.

"I'll be back." Hyuna said before following him out. 

"I'm alone again..." I trailed off glancing from around the room. My eyes landed on the remote of the TV as a smile came once again.

"CARTTOOONSSS!!!!" I cheered completely forgetting about everything that happened just seconds ago.

 

--------------------------------------------

 

AUTHOR'S POV

Hyuna ran down the hospital corridors in her five inch stilletos, looking for Doojoon who seemed to have disappeared. The smell of alchohol and medicine mixed together floated around her as she tried catching her breath and hoped for the elevator to work faster. Hyuna got her phone out and quickly dialed Doojoon's number in hopes he would answer it but fate wasn't on her side.

"Darn it Jiyeon why the heck did you have to act like you didn't know him!?" Hyuna asked herself as the elevator dinged open. As she entered she immedialt pressed ground floor and impatiently tapped her foot on the elevator floor.

"Come on damn it! open up!" She whined silently impatiently eyeing the little screen above the button that is changing from the number 2 to 1.

"In a hurry?" A boy her age asked seeing her expression when he entered the ride.

"Yup." Hyuna answered once again attempting to reach Doojoon.

"I'm S-"But before he could continue, the elevators opened and Hyuna immediately dashed out leaving the boy slack jawed.

Hyuna ran out of the hospital, looking for Doojoon's car which lucky for her was still on it's parking spot and was about to leave.

"Oppa!" She screamed, running faster kicking her heels off, ignoring the people who were eyeing her with irritation.

"Oppa!" She screamed again. Doojoon saw her but chose to ignore her. He coulndn't beleive Jiyeon would stoop that low. He knows it was wrong of him to kiss her but she kissed him back. She made him feel like she actually wanted him; he gave her his heart the secind she kissed him back but she ripped it the same time interval. She broke his heart.

She broke him not knowing she broke hers too. Not knowing she wished for everything to just be back to normal. Not knowing she'd rather be beaten up every day by her father and see the look her mother would give her than have to baek his heart. She wanted to be with him as badly as he does but destiny wouldn't allow it. If they choose to be together, in the end someone would be hurt and left alone. Some one's heart would still shatter.

Too lost in his thoughts, Doojoon didn't notice the he stopped the car right at the entrance of the hospital giving Hyuna enough time to catch up to him.

"Oppa!" Hyuna exhaled, knocking on his tinted windows. He jerked, stunned by her sudden appeareance and lowered his window low enough for only her to see him.

"What?" He asked coldly. 

"You love her." Hyuna stated, panting slightly from the marathon like run she just did.

"I told you I don't. i just left because it seemed like she didn't want me there."

"Then why are you crying?" Hyuna asked, standing up straight, Doojoon stared at Hyuna and turned his head on the side mirror only to see tears were streaming down his face and his eyes were red. Doojoon didn't reply insteadshifted the car form neutral to drive.

"There's a car coming Hyuna, I have to go." Doojoon said turning away from her he closed the windows but as he did, Hyuna said something that made his heart ache.

"There's something wrong with her Oppa and you know that. Don't be dense and don't let your pride take over. Please." She whispered.

"If she doesn't want me then she doesn't. That is that." He answered quickly before completely rolling up his window and stepping on the gas pedal.

Hyuna sighed and retraced her steps back to the Jiyeon's hospital room, grabbing her heels along the way. When she entered the hospital she made her way to the elevator and thought about things. Like why Jiyeon would act stupid. The doors opened, she entered, The doors were about to close but a man yelled WAIT and stuck his hand through.

"Kamsa- Hyuna?" Kang -DAe asked, shocked to find his daughter.

"Appa I'n here to visit Jiyeon." Hyuna answered with out beating around the bush.

"Hyuna?" Misun asked, catching up.

"Let's talk in Jiyeon's room." Kang- Dae said, seeing the other people in the elevator weren't too pleased with the hold.

The ride was awkward to say the least. Kang- Dae was worried about Hyuna's apperance while Misun couldn't get over the fact that hyuna lied to them all those years.

They exited the elevator and silently made their way to Jiyeon's room only to find her sleeping with the TV on. Kang- Dae got the remote from Jiyeon's hands and turned it off so they could talk.

"Omma, Appa I started the fire. I know there's nothing I can do to make up for the things that happened especiall to Jay and Jiyeon but if you want me to go to jail I wouldn't even mind." Hyuna spoke immediately shocking her parents into silence.

"Hyuna, we don't want you to go to jail but just please remember it wouldn't be the same." Misun finally spoke taking Kang- Dae's hands which were shaking, in hers.

"Hyuna, all these years you drove me to beleive Jiyeon did it all. You made me seem like a monster to your sister. Hyuna, I can't say I forgive you but for the sake of Jiyeon I'll be civil." Hyuns nodded her head, tears silently pouring down her face. She knew this was going to happen. Her father, who always treated her with favor suddenly became cold and unfamiliar to her. His warmth anf tenderness gone. 

"I understand." She answered and that was the end of the talk. It was a silent agreement between the three that they didn't want to dwell too much about the past. 

"What's wrong with Jiyeon?" Hyuna asked her mother, who was preparing food and drinks as when Jiyeon would wake up.

"You don't know yet?" Misun asked.

"Ani, I just know it's serious." 

"She has cancer and ITP it extremely rare for a person to have both condiitons at the same time which is why.." Misun explained everything about Jiyeon suddenly not being herself, Jiyeon's head aches and seizures. Hyuna suddenly understoos why Jiyeon acted like she didn't know Doojoon because she really didn't. Her mind set was when she was just 11. The age before everything had happened. 

"I have to go." Hyuna suddenly spoke, bolting up from the chair, running out the room to explain to Doojoon and this time she isn't giving up.

 

 

HEEEY!!!!!! I KNOW YOU'RE PROBABLY LIKE 'WTF!?' DOOJOON STLL DOESN'T KNOW!? YEAH WELL THAT'S HOW THE STORY GOES.. AND THERE WOULD BE A REALLY HUGE TWIST HAPPENING SOMEWHERE... :D

I LOVE YOU!

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO CMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :D

OH AND THE GUY IN THE ELEVATOR HYUNA ENCONTERED WAS JUST SOME RANDOM GUY :D I'LL PROOF READ TOMORRO IT'S REALLY LATE HERE. >.<