23

Counting Her Days

Hyunseung stared at Hyuna not knowing what to answer. He knew Hyuna long enough to know that she is being sincere but he still promised Jiyeon.

"Oppa, you're being very silent." Hyuna observed fearing his answer.

"Hyuna I can't tell you anything. I'm really not in a position to do so." Hyunseung answered, looking away.

"So that means something actually is wrong with." Before Hyunseung could answer, Junhyung appeared out of a corner running towards the clinic.

"Was that-" Hyuna was cut off when Hyunseung ran after Junhyung muttering 'Something happened to her.' 

Hyuna ran after them and when she finally reached the clinic, the sight before her made her heart clench. Junhyung was holding a crying Jiyeon who was muttering 'something over and over again. 

"W-what happened?" Hyuna stutered, entering the room, trying to mask her emotions. Dongwoon looked at her disgustedly and walked away trying to control his temper.

"Jiyeon?" She asked, approaching her siblings who were in a very tight hug. 

"Hyuna?" Jiyeon asked looking up with a smile. The minute she did so, Junhyung knew that Jiyeon once again shifted to her baby mode. 

"Oppa kamsahabnida!!! You really brought Hyuna!! How about Jay?" Jiyeon asked, holding her arms out so she could pull Hyuna into a hug which she did. 

"Ji-Jiyeon?" Hyuna asked, shocked with the sudden hug as she tried to avoid her brother's hateful stare.

"Jiyeon, let go of her." Junhyung stated.

"But Oppa waeeee?" Jiyeon whined.

"Because she's not Hyuna. She's someone else I don't know her anymore." Junhyung said pulling Hyuna away as Jiyeon pouted.

"B-but Oppa- she's-"

"Ani, Jiyeon remember I told you Hyuna and Jay are outside the country because they are buying candies for you?" Junhyung explained slowly, roughly shoving Hyuna back.

"Ah! right! When will they be back oppa?" Jiyeon asked, smiling widely at the thought of her siblings coming back.

"I don't know dongsaeng, here drink your medicine so your head won't be owie anymore arasso?" Junhyung said seeming like he was talking to a baby; accepting the meds the nurse gave him and passing it to Jiyeon while dongwoon offered water from the other side of the bed.

"Who are you?" Jiyeon asked Dongwoon sleepily.

"I'm your Oppa's chingu." Dongwoon explained giving her a genuine smile.

"Hyunseung Oppa sarangheeeee!" She cheered when she saw Hyunseung take his place beside Dongwoon.

"I love you too Jiyeonnie." Hyunseung answered giving her a sad smile as she was lulled into a peaceful sleep.

"Hyuna what are you doing here?" Junhyung asked Hyuna.

"I-I was worried- I mianhe Oppa." Hyuna apologized, falling on the tiled floor. 

"Why are you saying sorry?" Junhyung asked coldly gesturing for Dongwoon, Hyunseung and the nurse to get out.

"I- I was scared to admit I started the fire, I- I was scared - I killed Jay and now I don't know what's happening to Jiyeon but I feel like all of these years I was slowly killing her." hyuna admitted trying to stop her tears which was useless. 

Junhyung stared at the crying figure of his sister but can't find it in him to go and comfort her. Jiyeon has been the one who had to suffer all her life and he can't just find it in him to forgive Hyuna for that. 

"Mianhe.."

"I can't say anything Hyuna, I can't forgive you, I don't know how you would make it up to Jiyeon, you caused all this. You lead Appa to beleive the wrong things. Just make things right Hyuna. I don't know how you would do that but just try to make them right." Junhyung answered turning away, hating himself for making Hynua cry. Afterall she was still his little sister. 

"I will." Hyuna muttered walking out of the room ignoring the stares she got from Hyunseung, Dongwoon and the nurse. 

"I'll make things right." She whispered to herself.

 

"How did things go?" Hyunseung asked Junhyung.

"I don't know. Bad I guess. Can you take Jiyeon home Hyunseung? I have a shoot and I'm really late." Junhyung asked, feeling bad for leaving his sister.

"Of course, I'll just ask a pass form the nurse." He answered.

"Oh and Dongwoon you have to go to your class, here a I'll give you a pass." The nurse said, scribbled something down and handed it to Dongwoon who left the room and waved goodbye.

"Thank you." Junhyung said and awkwardly gave him a hug.

"No problem." 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to a soft humming of an engine and buildings as I opened my eyes. I quickly looked around and relaxed when i realized it was Hyunseung Oppa who was driving.

"You're awake." He stated, giving me a smile.

"What happened?" I asked, trying to remember the things that happened earlier but all that would come to me would be blurry images and a female voice and a head ache.

"Well you fell asleep." He answered turning a corner.

"I did? Real- Ah." I couldn't continue my sentence because m head ache was becoming worse. I bent down to rest my head on my knees and avoid the sun light but it didn't work.

"Jiyeon gwenchana?" Hyunseung Oppa asked with concern laced through his voice.

"Y-y- AAHH!" I exclaimed feeling like someone had kicked my forehead.

"Oppa, can you stop the car?" I asked, trying to sit up but a wave of nausea would hit me.

"I can't we're on the highway." He exclaimed suddenly sounding panicked.

"Hang on Jiyeon." He continued, reaching over to rub my back.

"I- " Blood was coming out of my nose and I couldn't see clrearly once again.

"Oppa-" He looked over and started to curse.

"! Jiyeon there are tissues on the seat behind you, make sure to look down how do you feel?" He asked, speeding the car.

"Just- Oppa please bring me straight-" I coughed as tears feel from my eyes. I felt like someone was choking me with a plastic bag. I couldn't see or hear anything anymore all senses are gone. Once again I fell in a black pit. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

HYUNA'S POV

"Appa?" I asked, seeing my dad looking worried and disoriented isn't a sight you see everyday. He didn't answer me, instead he called my mom who was already crying when she left their room.

"What happened?" He asked, looking up, completely ignoring my presence.

"Jiyeon." Hearing this, I tensed while Appa shot up of his chair and called the driver.

"Hyunseung brought her to the hospital- Hyuna?" Omma asked finally noticing me standing by our front door.

"What happened to Jiyeon?" I asked, my voie quaverring.

"None of your bussiness." Appa said, pushing me aside while hurreidly escorting my mother to the car.

"I'm sorry!" I screamed to get their attention but it seemed like it wasn't working. I sat there crying on our shiny waxed floors, getting smirks from the maids and butlers; my parents gnoring my calls and my friends hating me for having Jiyeon as a sister. I guess they really aren't my friends... I deserve this don't I? I did this to myself.  I deserve this.

Jiyeon-ah Mianhe.

I'm not the sister you wanted me to be. 

Mianhe dongsaeng. 

 

HEY! I PROMISE I WILL UPDATE REAL SOON! I'M JUST REALLY BUSY!

I LOVE YOU!

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :D