25

Counting Her Days

JIYEON'S POV (How she is when she isn't herself)

As I opened my eyes, four worried pairs of eyes greeted me.

"You're awake!" A boy I didn't know exclaimed. Who is he? 

Where's my Oppa? 

Where's my Omma and Appa? 

Did they leave me? I searched the room and only recognized one familiar face.

"Hyunseung Oppa! help!" Is screamed, fear and panick evident in my voice. Within a second he was beside me. 

"What's wrong Yonnie?" He asked, making my heart flutter. 

"Who are theses people!? Where's Junhyung Oppa? and Hyuna and Jay? and Omma? and Appa? did they leave me?" I wondered tears coming to my eyes. 

They left me? 

They don't love me anymore? 

Are Jay and Hyuna still buying my candy?

"Oppa? Did they leave me? They don't love me anymore!" I screamed. They left me! They don't love me! 

"Sshh, Yonnie, Junhyung is in work and your Omma and Appa will arrive later." He answered. Instantly I smiled.

"So they love me?" I wondered grinning at him.

"We all love you Jiyeon." Someone who had spiky hair said smiling at me with a dimple. 

"Who are you?" I asked blinking. 

"We are - Uh your angels!" Another boy said giving me and eye-smile.

"Jinja?" I have angels? YAY!

"What are your names?" I asked jumping up and down from excitement.

"I'm Yoseob!"

"'I'm Dongwoon!"

"I'm Gikwang!" 

"..." As I stared at them,their faces seemed to be more familiar. Nope I don't know them. Heheheheehe!

 

 

HYUNSEUNG'S POV

After the three introduce themselves... again, we were waiting for Jiyeon's reaction who only stared at them with big eyes filled with amazement and innocence. She jumped up and down making the bed move before sticking out her hand.

"I'm Jiyeon!" I smiled at her cuteness and the others did the same thing except for Yoseob who went over her and hugged her yelling 'Kyeoppppttaaa!!'

I stared at the three as they once again began to get to know each other. Dongwoon, Yoseob and Gikwang making jokes while Jiyeon would smile and ask for more jokes. The day progressed like that with me joining once in a while. My phone vibrated indicating I have a message I opened it and it was fromhyuna.

Finally! 

Fr: Hyuna

To: Hyunseung

Oppa! We're already here :)

 

Fr: Hyunseung

To: Hyuna

We? are you with Junhyung or your parents?

 

Fr: Hyuna

To: Hyunseung

Ani :) it's a surprise but can you please let whoever is there leave?

 

Fr: Hyunseung

To: Hyuna

Are you sure it's okay to bring someone? Jiyeon didn't even want you to know

she's in a hospital and now you're bringing someone? 

 

Why would she bring someone? This girl better be making things right properly cause if not, she's literally screwed.

 

Fr: Hyuna

To: Hyunseung

This is the only way to make him understand with out actually saying anything. 

I know what I'm doing Oppa please trust me :)

 

Him? Who the heck is she bringing with her? But as long as she makes things right. I sighed and stood up from my chair.

"Mianhe but we have to go." I apoligized avoiding Jiyeon's eyes, knowing I wouldn't be able to do anything once I see those eyes on the verge of tears because we are leaving her.

"B-but my angels can't leave me!" Jiyeon whined. 

I sighed.

"Yonnie your angels have to get their wings so they can fly." I said, feeling like face palming myself. 

"You have wings?" Jiyeon asked, looking at the trio wo looked confused as to why I would suddenly want to leave.

I gave them a hard stare making sure they understood and remembered the plan. Thankfully a look of understanding crossed their faces before they turned and answered Jiyeon who was waiting with anticipation.

"Yes! They're really big! So we have to measure them so next time we can come in through the door with our wings!" Yoseob explained making Jiyeon grin while Gikwang and Dongwoon gave him and 'Are you serious?' look.

"Arasso! Get out and come back with wings!!! Annyeong!" Jiyeon said kicking me with her feet nad shooing out the rest. I just laughed while the others pouted.

"Hyung I swear this has to work! I wanted to spend more time with her!" Dongwoon whined playfully punching me.

"I hope it works too." I muttered before getting my phone out and texting Hyuna.

To: Hyuna

Fr: Hyunseung

We're out. Goodluck :)

 

DOOJOON'S POV

"What are we doing in a hospital?" I asked Hyuna with irritation. So I pick this girl up and the first thing she sayd to me is bring me to the Seoul hospital. I mean seriously!? 

"I'm visiting a- a friend." She answered with a nervous smile.

"Whatever just can we go to her now? We've been standing in the lobby for five minutes already." I complained obvioulsy begging to be in a bad mood.

"Yeah okay." She answered, grabbing my hand which was stuffed in my pocket and squeezing it.

We entered an elevator but she still didn't let go of my hand, I tried to pull my hand away but she gripped it even tighter.

"Oppa please just let me hold your hand." She said smiling and looked away muttering something. 

 

HYUNA'S POV

"Because I won't be able to hold you like this anymore." I muttered looking down. 

"What?" He asked, giving me an annoyed looked. I breathed out and forced a smile.

"Nothing, I said I'm realy glad you love me." I replied, once again looking away. I want to cry. I really do, But I guess I deserve this don't I? Everything that's happening to me? 

Only an idiot wouldnt notice Doojoon Oppa is hurting because of Jiyeon. I've seen the way he looks at my twin and it's nothing compared to the way he looks like other girls. It's nothing compared to how he used to look at me. When we were together he only looked at me like I was one of his friends- Not someone special. i was just a girl who had the honor of being his girlfriend. 

While he looks at Jiyeon with such tenderness and intensity that you would know instantly he loves her. Like I said I don't know what happened between them but I want to make things right. This is the only thing I can think of. I know Jiyeon loves him too.The way her eyes dilate when he's around. The way she glances at him when he's not looking. I've seen it all. In school when I used to bully her, she would unconciously whisper his name. 

They're perfect for each other yet, the situation they're in is far from perfect. 

I want to make things right for them.

I will make things right.

The elevator doors dinged open.

It's time.

 

 

 

HHEEEEEY!!!! SO IDK IF THIS IS LONG BUT IT SEEMS PRETTY LONG FOR ME :D anywayyyi'LL UPDATE SOON BECAUSE CLASSES ARE ALMOST STARTING FOR ME :D

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

I LOVE YOU!