Chapter 9: Confession

Just for Love

The next day.

Donghae was waiting on the university gate, then he spotted Seohyun on her way to where he's standing. His heart beat so fast and he started to blush.

"Good morning, Donghae. Are you waiting for someone?" she asked.

"Hmmmmm... No one. Shall we go now to our room?"

"Okay."

When they reached their room, few students were inside. Donghae sat beside Seohyun for the mean time. They looked at each other's eyes and just smiled. Then, Kyuhyun came. He stopped for a while at the door when he saw Donghae sitting beside her. He just flashed a smile and went straight to his seat. He pull out a book from his bag and started to read. He just pretended that he doesn't mind on what the two were doing. Then, he heard Seohyun laugh. She and Donghae were fooling around.

"Her smile makes my day. I can easily forget my problems. Whenever I see her smile, I feel that she's smiling at me," he thought to himself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's already past 7am and their professor entered the room. Suddenly, Seohyun received a text message from Yuri.

Hyunnie, I can't come to school today.

I still have my hangover from last night.

Please tell our professor I'm not feeling well.

You don't have to come, I'll just need to rest.

Thanks and take care.

After reading the message, Seohyun went to her professor's table and said that Yuri can't attend class. When she returned to her seat, she saw Donghae still on Yuri's seat.

"Can I sit in here since Yuri is absent?" Donghae asked.

"Okay, just be quiet," she said.

During class hours, Kyuhyun can't help himself but to be jealous on what he's seeing. He just looked outside and focused his attention on the soccer team practicing on the field.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After class, Donghae asked Kyuhyun to wait them on the cafeteria because he has something to tell Seohyun. Kyu nodded and left the room. On his way, he forgot his book on his desk so he returned to the room, then he heard what Donghae said.

"Seohyun, I LOVE YOU. I love you since the first day I met you. And after our kiss last night, I felt that it's already time to say what I really feel towards you."

Kyu was shocked on what he just heard. He wanted to enter the room and pull Seohyun from that room, but he can't. He felt he was frozen on his place. When he heard someone's going out of the room, he hurriedly hide his self. He only saw Donghae left the room. He looked inside and saw Seohyun sitting alone inside the room. He hesitated at first, but he then entered the room and stand in front of her.

"Do you like him?"

"Huh? Who?"

"I heard everything, he confessed his feelings to you."

"Oh! That, well...," Seohyun didn't finished her words when Kyu shouted.

"I'm asking you! Do you like him?"

"Why are you shouting, and what is it to you if I like him or not?"

"Because I LOVE YOU. I don't want to see you with someone else."

"W-What did you just said?"

"I said I LOVE YOU!"

They were both startled, then Seohyun start to talk.

"You can't love me because my friend loves you. I don't want to hurt her."

After hearing that, Kyu grabbed Seohyun by the waist, and started to kiss her. At first, she's trying to let go from Kyuhyun, but then she started to kiss him back. He was shocked on her response, then they looked at each other. They were surprised that they can't start a conversation. Suddenly, Kyu finally speak up.

"Does this mean you love me too?"

Seohyun smiled at him and started to blush.

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?" he asked.

"I don't know. What about Donghae and Yuri?"

"We'll figure that out later. So, what's your answer?"

"Okay. I want to be your girlfriend."

Kyuhyun was so happy that he hugged Seohyun tightly.