Chapter 17: mission impossible (2/3)

Just for Love

after their long talk for their plan tomorrow, they left the coffee shop and kyuhyun dropped seohyun to her house. the next day, donghae was the first one to arrive on their meeting place. then yuri came.

"hey! you look excited today, you're so early," donghae said

"is it too obvious? well, it's been a long time since i went to the amusement park," yuri said.

after a few minutes of waiting, they saw seohyun walking all by herself.

"hey hyunnie, why are you alone? where's kyuhyun?" yuri asked.

"hmmmmm.... he has something important to do, he said he'll just follow us, so are you ready to go?" seohyun said.

on the amusement park, kyuhyun was sitting on the bench, then his phone rang.

-we're on our way there. i know you're already bored there without me. try walking around so that time will pass quickly. take care. i love you.

after reading her text, kyuhyun can't help himself but to smile. he wander around and entered a souvenir shop.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after a long trip, they finally arrived in their destination.

"wow, i'm so excited. let's go! let's go!" yuri shouted then she grabbed the two.

while donghae was buying their ticket, yuri keeps on looking left and right and can't help herself but to smile like an excited kid. seohyun then texted her boyfriend.

-we're already here. donghae is buying our ticket. just wait for an hour and we will see each other again. i love you.

when donghae was on his way to the two girls, his attention was caught by yuri. he saw her smiling with sparks in her eyes.

"yuri is kind of cute smiling like that. i feel my heart beat so fast." donghae thought to himself, then he snap out from his thoughts and continued to walk towards the two girls. they entered the park and yuri grabbed them and stopped at the roller coaster.

"let's start here! come on!" yuri said excitedly.

"i'll just pass, i might get sick if i ride there, besides, who will i sit with. just go the two of you, i'll just wait you here." seohyun said, but the truth is, she really wanted to come. then she remembered she have to take a picture, so she opened her bag and grabbed her digicam.

"we'll go now hyunnie, it will not take long. don't talk or smile to other guys or else kyuhyun will get mad." donghae said while yuri is waving at her.

"wait! i'll take a picture. look here, okay. think of it as a remembrance. 1, 2, 3 -- "

after seohyun took the picture, she looked at the photo while two were already enjoying the ride.

"they really look good together. they're so cute, seems like they were shyly in love."seohyun thought to herself

after the ride...

"you're so funny, you screamed louder than me, were you really that scared?" yuri started to tease donghae.

"well, i'm not used in riding rides like that because i have fear in heights. i always pass whenever my friends ask me to ride it." donghae confessed

"is that so? sorry for teasing you. you should've told me that earlier."

"no problem, i still enjoyed it somehow."

"you want to enter the horror house?"

"sure, wait, where's seohyun?"

the two scan the place but they can't find her.

"wait, i'll call her" yuri said