Chapter 10: Jealousy

Just for Love

sorry for the late update... im having a loads of work in school...

just got back from a long vacation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On their way out of the campus, Kyu offered Seohyun to take her home. While walking, he suddenly grabbed her hand. When they reached her house, she said goodbye at him and was about to left when she saw that he's not yet leaving.

"What's wrong?" she asked, but he just pouted.

"Hey. tell me? IS something bothering you? Why are you --" she didn't finished her question when Kyu kissed her all of a sudden. she was in shock, then she closed her eyes.

After the kiss, she opened her eyes and saw Kyu smiling at her. she can't help herself but to smile too, then she hugged him tightly.

"Are you okay now?" she asked.

"Yes. and i will always be okay as long as you're on my side."

they finally said goodbye to each other. on her way to her room, she received a text message.

I LOVE YOU SEOHYUN.

Please don't leave me.

This is the happiest day of my life.

after reading the message, she replied,

Don't worry, I'll never leave you.

Promise me that you wouldn't hurt me.

I LOVE YOU TOO KYUHYUN.

The next day.

Kyu fetched seohyun on her home and went to school together. after opening the door of their classroom, they saw yuri and donghae talking to each other.

"wow, you came together?" yuri asked.

"ahm... no... we just met each other on the corridor. how are you? are you feeling well now?" seohyun said

"yes, i"m much better now," yuri said

"good morning seohyun!" Donghae said while he's on his way to her place.

"let me carry those books for you."

"no thanks. you don't have to."

"I insist."

"Okay."

donghae grabbed the books from seohyun's hands, while kyuhyun was controlling his temper. seohyun just looked at him as if saying "don't get jealous."

after class, they all went to the cafeteria to eat. Kyu was about to sit beside seohyun, but he was bumped by donghae which made him the first one to sit beside her. seohyun looked at kyu then smiled. all day, donghae was beside seohyun and kyu doesn't have any chance to be with her.

"would you like me to take you home?" donghae asked.

"no, it's okay. i can go home on my own." she said.

"hmmm... okay. Kyu, you take care of her. see you tomorrow." donghae said

"bye yuri, bye donghae," seohyun said.

while waiting for the bus, seohyun noticed that kyu wasn't talking. she sensed that he was bothered on donghae's action towards her that day. even they were walking, kyu doesn't talk, so seohyun break the silence.

"Hey, are you jealous?"

kyu just looked at her.

"you're jealous? you don't have to be. you know that you're the only guy i want."

"I just only feel so stupid of myself. even if you're my girlfriend, I can't even hold your hand in front of our friends. I can't even tell them about our relationship."

seohyun hold his hand to stop him from walking. she hugged him tightly and said,

"you're not stupid. we're just waiting for the right timing to tell them the truth. it'll be difficult for both of us to tell them the truth because we know that yuri and donghae have feelings for us. just be patient."

"Okay. thank you seohyun."

"thanks for what?"

"for being on my side. i don't know what i will do of you're not with me. i love you."

"I love you too Cho Kyuhyun."

"would you like to go on a date with me?"

"tomorrow? why? what's the occasion? where are we going?"

"it's a secret! i'll drop by tomorrow here on your house, okay?"

"okay, bye, take care."