Chapter 8: A painful night

Just for Love

It's Monday. It's time for school again. Seohyun finished preparing early so she decided to read a book first before going to school. Few minutes passed and she fixed her things and left home. When she reached the campus, she went straight to her room and found Yuri, Donghae, and Kyuhyun on their seats. She smiled at them and walked on her table.

"So Hyunnie, did you have fun last Saturday? I'm so sorry again if i didn't come with you. Next time, I'll make sure I'll check my schedule," Yuri said.

"Wait, you didn't come last Saturday? I'm also not available that time," Donghae said.

 "Really? Then does that mean only the two of you went to the amusement park?" Yuri said pointing on Kyu and Seohyun.

The two just smiled at them, then their professor entered the room. Yuri and Donghae still can't believe on what they found at. After class, Donghae asked Seohyun,

"Do you have any plans this afternoon? Would you like to hang out with me?"

"Hmmmmmm... I don't know, where are we going? Can I ask Yuri to come with us too?"

"Sure, then I'll ask Kyu to come. Let's go to karaoke bar."

"Okay, I'll ask Yuri."

After asking the two, they all left and wait for the bus. When the bus arrived, Donghae let the two girls to enter first. Everyone was busy talking and they were so excited. Then they reached their stop and entered the karaoke bar. They ordered food and started to sing. Donghae suggested if they want to have a drink, and everyone agreed. After an hour, they didn't realized that Yuri was so drunk, and she started to cry. She keeps on calling Kyu's name. When Kyu sat beside her, everyone was shocked when she kissed Kyu on the lips. Seohyun can't control her tears, so she excused herself for a while. Donghae followed her and saw her crying on the corner. He hugged and patted her head.

"It's okay Seohyun. Just cry it all out until there's no more tears left."

Donghae tried to control his tears. He then realized that Seohyun is in love with this friend. After crying, Seohyun gave Donghae a smile and said sorry for acting that way.

"I'm just so happy for my friend. She will finally have a boyfriend," Seohyun said.

"Seohyun, stop pretending. I know you like Kyu," Donghae said.

"I know, but i can't hurt my friend's feelings. I don't want to be selfish. Maybe this feeling will be gone few days later."

"Do you want to go home now? I'll just ask Kyu to take Yuri home."

"Okay. I'll just wait for you here."

"Okay. I'll just get our stuff inside."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Donghae entered the room, he saw Kyu and Yuri sitting on the couch. They were not talking to each other.

"Where's Hyunnie?" Yuri asked.

"She's outside, she's not feeling well. I'll take her home. Kyu, you take Yuri home. You can't let her go by herself. She's drunk," Donghae said.

"Okay, take care on your way home," Kyu said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the bus, Seohyun was sleeping deeply, so Donghae put her head on his shoulder. It was the first time he saw Seohyun's face that close. When they arrived on their stop, he woke up Seohyun. While walking, both of them were so quiet. Then Donghae held Seohyun's hand. He thought she will let go, but she held his hands tightly. In front of her house, she said goodbye to Donghae.

"You sleep well tonight. Just forget everything that happened today. I shouldn't have asked you to come," Donghae said not facing Seohyun.

"It's okay. It's not your fault. I also wanted to go," she said.

She was about to kiss Donghae on the cheek to say thank you when he suddenly moved his face. Accidentally, she kissed his lips. They were both shocked on what happened, then after a few seconds, they pull away and they were both blushing. Seohyun can't open to speak.

"Hmmmmmmm... I have to go. You go inside now. You might catch a cold. See you tomorrow," Donghae said.

"Okay, you take care. Thanks again for today," she said.

Then she walked her way inside their house. Donghae waited for her to close the door before leaving. He suddenly touched his lips and a smile was formed. As for Seohyun, she can't help but to blush while touching her lips.

"It was my first kiss. My first kiss is Donghae," she said.

Then she ran to her room. She can't understand what she's feeling. She was hurt on seeing Kyu being kissed by Yuri but whenever she remembers the kiss she had with Donghae, she can't help but smile.

"Am I in love now with Donghae? NO... NO... Maybe, I'm just confused," she said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyu helped Yuri to stand and they both left the bar. On the bus, they were not talking. Yuri was so ashamed on what she did earlier. When they reached her house,

"Kyuhyun, I'm so sorry on how I acted earlier. I didn't mean to kiss you," she said.

"It's okay. Just make sure next time, you wouldn't let yourself be drunk like that," Kyu said then smiled at her.

"Are you in love with someone?" Yuri asked.

Kyu was dumbfounded on what she said.

"Why did you ask?" he said.

"I just want to make sure that ii'll be the right time to say this to you. I LIKE YOU Kyuhyun. Ever since the day Hyunnie introduced you to me, I felt that it's you that I've been looking and waiting for. I know that you're the perfect guy for me," she said.

Kyu don't know what he should tell her. If he will tell Yuri that he's in love with her best friend or just pretend that he don't like anyone.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not yet ready to like someone for now. I think I'm not yet ready," he said.

"That's okay, I'm willing to wait for you," she said.

He just smiled and said goodbye to Yuri.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Kyuhyun's home.

When he reached his room, he sat on the chair and think about what happened to Seohyun after seeing him and Yuri kissed.

"Did I hurt her? When I saw her face, she was about to cry and excused herself. I wanted to follow her but Donghae followed her first," he said to himself.

Then he decided to text Seohyun.

Seohyun, are you sleeping?

Are you okay?

About what happened earlier, it doesn't mean anything.

He then received a reply from her.

I'm fine, I just felt dizzy earlier that's why I left the room.

You don't have to explain yourself to me.

Just make my friend happy.

See you tomorrow. Goodnight.

Kyu cannot believe on what she just said. Then tears started to fall from his eyes.