Chapter 6: First date (1/2)

Just for Love

The next day, Seohyun and Kyuhyun woke up early. They were both excited for the activity today. Then Kyuhyun remember that she had Seohyun's number. He's thinking if he'll send Seohyun a message. He typed,

Good Morning. Seohyun.

It's me, Kyu.

I'll text you later and see you.

He's hesitating if he'll send it to her, but he gained a lot of courage then pressed send while his eyes were closed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Seohyun fixed her bed, she heard her phone ring. She looked who texted her that early and she was a bit surprised because it was from an unregistered number. She opened it and suddenly she smiled when she realized it was from kyu. She didn't hesitated to send a reply.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While Kyuhyun was staring blankly on the ceiling, his phone rang. His heart beat so fast and read the message. It was from Seohyun.

Good Morning too.

Okay, I'll wait for you.

Be careful on your way here.

Take care.

He was so happy that he started humming songs. He went to the bathroom and started preparing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're early today, and why are you dressed beautifully? Are you going out? On a date?" Her mom asked.

"No mom, I'm not going on a date. I'll go out with my friends. We'll go to the amusement park."

"Oh I see. Just be careful."

Then someone rang the doorbell.

"I'll go get it.," Seohyun said.

When she opened the door, it was Kyu. She was a bit surprised.

"Oh hi there. You're a bit early. Come in," Seohyun said.

"Sorry, I've got nothing to do in my house so i went staright to your house. I'm so sorry if I'm a bit early," Kyu said.

"It's okay."

"Who's that Hyunnie?" Her mom asked and saw a boy inside their house.

"Is that you boyfriend?"

"Mom! Stop it. He's just my friend. He's also my classmate in the university," Seohyun said.

"Really, you are good looking," her mom said.

"Thank you for the compliment. I'm Cho Kyuhuuin. It's so nice to meet you, Mrs. Seo," Kyu said.

"It's also my pleasure to meet you. Please take care of my daughter," her mom said.

"Mom, we have to go. Our friends might be waiting for us, we don't want to be late."

"Okay, just don't go home late."

"Yes mom," Seohyun said and gave her mom a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye Mrs. Seo, take care," Kyu said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On their way to the bus stop, they were so awkward. It's so quiet when Kyu break the silence.

"Did you had enough sleep last night?"

"Yes, how about you?"

"Not so much. When I arrived home, I needed to cook dinner, and did some cleaning before sleeping."

"Oh, I'm so sorry, you shouldn't had took me home last night. Because of me, you didn't had enough sleep."

"Don't worry, I'm used to it."

The two finally arrived at the bus stop. Kyu let Seohyun enter the bus first. They found two empty seats and sat there. They started again to be quiet, and they were like that until they reached their stop. They were the first one arrive at their meeting place. It's only 9:45am.

"Maybe we're so early for today. Let's just sit first while waiting for them. Did you have breakfast?" Seohyun asked.

"Yes."

Suddenly, Kyu's phone ring. He got a message from Donghae.

Kyu, I'm so sorry. I can't make it today.

Something happened at home.

I need to accompany my mom somewhere.

Please tell the two girls I'm very sorry.

Just accompany the two of them.

Text me if something will happen to any of you.

And please watch out for Seohyun.

Thanks. Take care.

"WHATT! How will I tell them that I'm the only guy who will come with them? It's so awkward. Should I just tell Seohyun that I have something important to do? No, I can't, Dongahe will be mad at me. Besides, Seohyun seems so excited with this. I don't want to make her sad. I guess, I'll just follow what Donghae said," Kyu thought to himself.

Still, Kyuhyun was trying to figure out how he will tell them that Dongahe can't come. When his about to talk to her, Seohyun's phone ring.

Hyunnie, I'm very very sorry.

I really really want to come with you guys but I forgot i Have dancing class today.

I can't leave my groupmates because we need to prepare for a competition.

Please tell the two boys I'm very sorry.

Maybe I can come next time.

Don't even think about of not going tho the amusement park or else I'l be mad at you.

Again, I'm sorry Hyunnie.

Have fun and take care.

Seohyun was staring blankly on her phone for a while then Kyuhyun grabbed her attention.

"Did something happen? Are you okay?"

"Huh??? Hmmmmm, well, Yuri won't be able to come with us. She has Dance lesson to attend."

It suddenly became silent, Kyu was shocked on what Seohyun just said.

"So it means, it'll be just the two of us today?" he said.

"Should I just leave? But if I do that, I will feel bad for Kyuhyun. He made an effort to fetch me at home. I don't want to turn down his kindness to me. Maybe. it's not that awkward if I'll hang out with Two boys," she said to herself.

"Seohyun, I have something to tell you... Donghae won't be able to come with us too. Something came up on their home," Kyu said.

"Really? What should we do now? I really want to go to the amusement park, I guess, we can go there next time," Seohyun said with a sad voice.

Kyu felt that Seohyun really wanted to go, so he stand up and face her. He lend a hand and said,

"C'mon, let's still go since we're already here."

"Really?" She said with a glow in her eyes.

So the two of them left and made their way to the amusement park.