Chapter 12: A special Surprise

Just for Love

"Hey, don't mind what happened today. I know it's supposed to be our date," she said.

"I know but I can't help myself to be mad, especially donghae was so sweet on you, i really want to tell him that you're my girlfriend now and he doesn't have any right to touch you. I-- ahm--,"

"I am jealous. is that what you want to tell me?" 

""Ahm--"

"oh my, my boyfriend gets jealous easily." she said while pinching kyu's cheeks.

"stop it. it's not funny,"

"so you're mad now? oh my, my boyfriend gets mad easily."

seohyun continued to tease kyuhyun that made him smile.

"i really don't know what'll happen to me if you're not here," kyu said then hugged seohyun.

"i always tell you, you don't have any reason to get jealous. but i guess we need to make a plan sooner to tell them about our relationship. it'll be hard for both of us if we'll keep it like this," she said.

"okay, but for now. we need to go somewhere"

"where?"

"it's a surprise."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when they arrived on the place, she was shocked when a violin played upon their arrival. she saw a table set for two with rose petals on the floor. she was touched and began to cry.

"why? did i do something wrong? you don't like it?" he asked worriedly.

"no, i liked it so much. this is the first time someone surprised me with this kind of date. thank you so much," she said then hugged kyuhyun tightly.

"oh thank God, i thought you did not like it,"

"but what's the occasion today? why did you prepare all of this in the first place?"

"well, the truth is, this is the first time i had a girlfriend and i promised before that i will prepare a romantic date for my first girlfriend, and i'm happy to say that you are that lucky girl."

"really? are you saying the truth? with that face, you never had a girlfriend before? that's something impossible to believe. i bet a lot of girls wanted to go out with you."

"well, i agree to that but since high school, mu heart belongs to a girl. at first, i'm just dreaming to be his boyfriend, but now, it became a reality."

"wh-- what did you say? you mean--"

"yes, you are that person, you know, ever since i saw you during our high school days, i can't erase you on my mind. as the time goes by, i learned to love you more. but i never thought that you will love a guy like me, i mean a lot of guys wanted you to be their girlfriend."

"why did you think i'll never love a guy like you? i mean if you'll compare yourself to them, you're far different from them. i love you just the way you are and you don't have to change yourself just like them. I met a lot of guys before, and you're the one who really stand out. you're the one who captured my heart, and i promise you that you're the only guy i'll ever love. I LOVE YOU CHO KYUHYUN."

"thanks for loving me , and i promise i wouldn't hurt you. I LOVE YOU TOO, SEO JOOHYUN."

the two were so happy on what they heard. after that, they sat and started the romantic candle light dinner. while eating, seohyun noticed kyu stood up and was surprised when he suddenly kneel in front of her. he has a small box in his hand and opened it in front of her.

"this is for you, i hope you will keep this with you forever."

"you don't have to give me anything."

"just accept it, i'll be disappointed if you refuse this necklace."

seohyun nodded and kyu stood up and put the necklace on seohyun's neck.

"do you like it?"

"Of course, especially it's from you."

"always wear that. should we go home now? i don't want your mom to worry about you,"

"Okay."

on their way home, kyu was a bit tired so he took a short nap on the bus. seohyun noticed his boyfriend's head banging so she grabbed his head and put it on her shoulder. she held his hand and looked outside the window while her other hand holds the necklace kyu gave to her. she can't take her smile off her face whenever she remembers their date that day.

"i wish it'll be like this forever. and i hope yuri and donghae will accept our relationship, besides, they are our friends." seo thought to herself

upon arriving on their stop, seo tried everything to wake up kyu but he's not opening his eyes. so she kissed him on the lips and he started to wake up.

"so that's how i can wake you up you sleepy head."

"are we there yet?"

"yes we are, so fix yourself now."

they got down on the bus and kyu walked seohyun home.