Chapter 5: It's Okay even if it hurts

Just for Love

After ordering the food, the two boys quickly returned to their table.

"here's your food Seohyun," Donghae said.

"Awwww, that's so sweet. You two are like a real couple," Yuri said.

"Stop it, let's just eat," Seohyun said.

While everyone was eating, Donghae suddenly said,

"Are you all free these Saturday?"

"Why?" Yuri asked.

"Why not all of us go to the amusement park, like a double date," Donghae said.

"That's a great idea, I really want to go to amusement park," Yuri said.

"Then we're all set. Yuri agreed, how about the two of you?" Donghae asked.

"Hmmmmm... Okay," Seohyun said.

"It's okay with me too," Kyu said.

"Then let's meet at the park near our school at 10am," Donghae said.

Break is over, they all head to their next class. During class hours, Seohyun still can"t forget what Yuri said to her. She can't understand herself why she's so affected. On the other hand, Kyuhyun stare blankly at the back of Seohyun. He kept  thinking on the admission Donghae said to him earlier. He felt that he needed to give way to his best friend so he can be happy. But what about him? Will he be happy if he'll let go his feelings for Seohyun?

As the two of them were deeply thinking on what happened, they didn't realize that it's already the end of the class. They all walked their way out of the campus, then Donghae and Yuri stopped.

"Hyunnie, see you tomorrow. I'll be on my way home," Yuri said.

"Wait, are you taking that direction? Then we can go home together," Donghae said.

"Uh, okay. Bye Hyunnie, Bye Kyuhyun. You take care of my friend," Yuri said.

"Bye Yuri. Bye Donghae. Take care," Seohyun said,

The two left, then Kyuhyun and Seohyun looked at each other.

"Shall we?" Kyu asked.

Seohyun just smiled at him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Silence filled the air as the two of them were walking home. They felt really awkward as they remembered their friend's confession. Suddenly, a motorcycle speeding fast on their direction. Kyuhyun noticed it and saw Seohyun was thinking deeply. He suddenly grabbed Seohyun's arm which led the both of them to hug each other. They were in that position for a minute.

"I didn't know this is how it feels to hug and be hugged by a guy. It feels so warm," Seohyun said to herself.

"I wish time would stop and never move again. I want to be like this forever. I want to be with you until my last breath," Kyuhyun thought to himself while they were hugging each other more tightly.

Then Kyuhyun pushed Seohyun and held her shoulders tightly.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Kyu asked worriedly.

"I-- I'm okay. I'm fine, thanks for saving me," Seohyun said.

"No problem. I will do anything for you just to make sure you safe."

"W-- What?"

"Nothing. You're Yuri's friend and i promised her I need to take care of you no matter what."

Seohyun just bowed her head, and tears start to form in her eyes. She don't know if it's because of happiness or pain. She forced herself not to cry and gave Kyuhyun a bitter smile.

"So it seems like you're really fulfilling your promise to my friend. I hope you wouldn't hurt her. Please take care of her," Seohyun said.

Kyuhyun didn't respond. He thought to himself,

"It's not like that. You're the one I want. You're the one I need. You're the one I love. I LOVE YOU Seohyun."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a long walk, they finally reached Seohyun's house.

"Thanks for taking me home. Be careful on your way home, and see you tomorrow," Seohyun said.

"No problem. Hmmmmm.... Is it okay with you if I'll fetch you tomorrow?" Kyu asked.

"Okay, just text me if you're on your way."

"Hmmmmmmm... Okay, take care."

When Kyu was on his way home, he suddenly remember that he doesn't have Seohyun's number, so he turned around and luckily, Seohyun was still outside.

"Seohyun! I forgot to ask for you number."

"Oh yeah. I'm sorry. Give me your phone."

After exchanging numbers, they bid each other goodbye.