Chapter 1: Seohyun's first day

Just for Love

"Seohyun, it's time to wake up!" her mom said.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at the clock. It's only 5am.

"Mom, please give me 5 minutes more," Seohyun said.

"Okay, just 5 minutes, no more, no less."

"Thanks mom."

After 5 minutes, of sleep, Seohyun woke up and prepared herself for school. It's already 5:45am when she finished.

"Seohyun, come down now. You still have to eat your breakfast. You will be late for school," her mom said.

After her mom called, she grabbed her bag and took a final look in the mirror with a bright smile on her face.

"Today is my first day in college. I'm so excited. I hope I can make new friends and enjoy this."

After finishing breakfast, she said goodbye to her mother and gave her a kiss on the cheek. She walked her way to the bus station. When she arrived, a lot of people are waiting since all of the school starts the class today. When the bus arrived, people started to push their way to enter the bus. Seohyun struggled to enter. Suddenly, someone grabbed her hand and helped her.

When she looked who is it, it was an unfamiliar face to her. He has slightly curly hair, kissable lips, and he looks a bit mysterious. She started to blush since they were an inch away from each other. It's the first time that she got this close to a guy.

After 30 minutes, they arrived at their stop. Seohyun exited on the first door, while the guy exited on the second door. When she was about to say thank you to the guy, he's already gone. She was a bit disappointed because she didn't get the chance to know his name.

While she's on her way to the school, she can't forget what happened to her on the bus and her smile won't fade.

"When will I see him again? Why is it my heart beats so fast?"