Chapter 4: Love at first sight

Just for Love

Yuri was sitting on her desk while looking out the window. Then someone entered the room. She looked on the door and she saw Seohyun accompanied by someone.

"Hyunnie!" She said while waving her hand.

"Yuri, sorry if I'm a bit late," Seohyun said.

Yuri noticed that the guy was standing behind Seohyun.

"Hyunnie, is he your friend? Would you mind if you'll introduce me to him?"

"Oh, sorry, I forgot. By the way, this is Kyuhun, he's my new friend. Kyuhyun, this is Yuri, my best friend," Seohyun said.

"Hi, I'm Kwon yuri," she said offering a handshake.

"Hi, I'm Cho Kyuhyun, it's nice meeting you."

Yuri can't take her eyes off him.

"I think I'm in love. Thank you Hyunnie for letting me know a guy like him," Yuri said to herself.

"So, is this our seat?" Seohyun asked.

"Yes, and Kyuhyun, you can sit either in front or back of our seat," Yuri said.

"Okay, are you sure this seats are available?" Kyu asked.

Yuri smiled to him brightly. When everyone was waiting for their professor to come, someone entered the room. It was Donghae. Kyuhyun waved his hand to him.

"Yah, what took you so long. Luckily, our professor is not yet here," Kyu said.

"I was having fun talking to them and I didn't realized I'm already late for our class," Donghae said.

"By the way, I want you to meet my new friends. This is Kwon Yuri and Seohyun," Kyu said.

"Hi, it's so nice to meet you," the two girls said.

Donghae was startled when she saw Seohyun.

"I thought I saw an angel fall from the sky," he thought to himself and offered a handshake to the two girls.

"Would you mind if we'll invite you to have lunch with us?" Donghae asked.

"Of course, it will be our pleasure, right Hyunnie?" Yuri said.

"Great, then after this class, let's go together to the cafeteria," Donghae said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After class, they all headed to the cafeteria. They looked for a table and sat. Donghae sat beside Seohyun while Yuri sat beside Kyuhyun.

"I'll order the food," Donghae said.

"I'll come with you," Kyu said.

"Seohyun, what food do you want?" Donghae asked.

"Hmmmmm... I want milk, sweet potato, and tuna sandwich," Seohyun said.

"I want cola, ham sandwich, and an apple," Yuri said.

"Okay, just wait us here," Donghae said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While the boys are ordering, Yuri confessed to Seohyun.

"Hyunnie, you know what, I think I'm in love with Kyu. All of the qualities I'm looking for a guy, I found it in him."

Seohyun was startled with what Yuri said, and she suddenly felt hurt. She don't know why.

"Does this mean I'm in love with Kyu?" Seohyun said to herself while holding her chest.

"Yah, Seo Joohyun, are you alright?" Yuri asked.

"Huh??? Yes, I just had difficulty of breathing for a while but I'm okay now," Seohyun said.

"Did you hear what I just said earlier?" Yuri asked.

"Yes. I'm happy for you. Finally you found the guy that's perfect for you," Seohyun said while showing a fake smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the two boys are standing on line, Donghae suddenly said to Kyuhyun,

"Kyu, Seohyun is so pretty right? When I saw her earlier, I thought I saw an angel from heaven."

"Yah right, that's what you're always saying when you see a pretty girl."

"I know but this one's different. Whenever I see her face and her smile, it makes me want to jump high and my heart beats so fast. It's hard to explain what I'm feeling. I think I'm in love with her."

"WHAAAT! That fast? It can't be, I can't let it happen. I'm in love with Seohyun since we were schoolmates in high school. Why of all the girls, why it has to be Seohyun? Why not Yuri?" Kyu thought to himself.

"Really? Well, that's great. I hope Seohyun can change you from being a playboy," Kyu said while stopping his tears.