Chapter 11: revelation

Just for Love

seohyun woke up early due to her excitement. she wore skinny jeans, a sleeveless top covered by a long sleeve polo, matched by a pair of heeled sandals, a shoulder bag, and a curly hair.

on her way down, someone rang the doorbell.

"I'll get it," seohyun shouted.

when she opened the door, it was kyuhyun. he was wearing jeans, a polo with sleeves folded up to the elbow, and a pair of rubber shoes.

"hi come in," she said.

"Thanks, are you ready?"

"wait, i'm not yet eating breakfast."

"Oh, okay, i'll just wait you here."

"Have you eaten breakfast?"

"Hmmmmmm--"

"Come, you eat with us."

"no. it's okay, i'm not yet hungry."

"kyuhyun. don't be shy. she'll just keep on bugging you unless you'll join us." her mom said.

"Well, okay. thank you mrs. seo," kyu said.

while all of them were eating, mrs. seo asked,

"where are you going?"

"yah, i want to know too." seohyun said

"it's a secret. don't worry mrs. seo. i will never do anything wrong on your daughter. i will not break your trust."

"okay. just make sure to text me if you'll be late to go home." mrs. seo said.

"okay mom. we'll just clean the plates then leave."

"no, you two go now so you can spend the whole day."

"okay mom, goodbye," seohyun said then gave her mom a kiss on the cheek.

"bye mrs.seo and thanks for the breakfast."

"take care you two."

while they were waiting for the bus to come,

"SEOHYUN! KYU!"

"oh donghae," she said

"what are you two doing in  here?"donghae asked.

"oh! that? i was on my way to the bookstore, and then i saw kyu walking, he said he's going to the mall to buy clothes so we decided to go there together." she said.

"oh? really? then i can come with you guys. i'm also going to the mall. i run an errand for my mother."

"hmmmmm. okay." she said.

kyu was quiet and a bit disappointed on what happened. it was supposedly to be their day but unfortunately donghae showed up. seohyun lokked at him and whispered "sorry." he smiled at her and whispered "it's okay." a few minutes later, yuri showed up and saw the three waiting.

"hey! did you make plans today without me?" yuri said.

"no, we just all met her," seohyun said.

"really? where are you all going?" yuri asked.

"we're going to the mall. seohyun will buy books, i run an errand for my mom, and kyu will shop for clothes. how about you?"

"i'm also going to the mall. i have to buy clothes for our dance competition, can you come with me Hyunnie?"

"sure."

"then let's all go there together. do you want to meet at lunch?" donghae asked.

"okay. we'll just text you after we're finished or just text us the name of the restaurant." yuri said.

"okay. let's go now. the bus is here." kyu said.

upon arriving at the mall, the two girls went straight to the clothing shop wherein yuri will buy her clothes. the two boys also went to the shop where they will buy clothes. then donghae noticed kyu's silence.

"hey, is something bothering you?" donghae asked.

"Huh? what? nothing. why do you ask?"

" i just noticed it since this morning, you look disappointed and you're not talking to anyone, so i thought something's bothering you."

"don't worry about me, i'm okay. let's just shop  for clothes so we can already eat lunch."

after an hour, the two boys finished shopping for clothes. they texted the two girls the name of the restaurant and they wait for them.

"i bet they'll be here after an hour. girls really spend a lot of time just to pick a single dress." donghae said.

"i bet to disagree" kyu said.

"why?"

"look behind you."

when dongahe looked, he saw the two girls entering the restaurant. the two boys waved their hand at them so they will find their seat. when the two girls found the table, yuri sat beside kyu which made seohyun to sat beside donghae. kyu can't take his eyes off on donghae who carefully assists seohyun on everything she's doing. she then felt uncomfortable and notice kyu's jealousy.

"Excuse me for a while. i'll just go to the washroom" seohyun said

after few minutes seohyun left, kyu stood up.

"i have yo go, i'm  not feeling well right now, i think i have to rest."

"let's wait for hyunnie, then we'll all leave. i have to go too for my practice." yuri said

"she's right kyu , just wait a little more." donghae said

after seohyun came back, they all left and part ways except for seo and kyu.