Chapter 3: First meeting

Just for Love

While Seohyun Is still daydreaming, a girl suddenly surprised her.

"Hyunnie!" Yuri said.

"Oh mu God ! You scared me!" Seohyun said.

"Hahaha! You looked so funny when i scared you. What's wrong? It seems something beautiful happened to you today. The smile on your face won't fade. You look like a crazy person walking all by yourself," Yuri said

"Hey, stop teasing me. I'm not crazy, I'm just excited for today since we're already in college and we are together," Seohyun said.

"Me too, C'mon, let's go now to our room. I don't want to be late on our first class," Yuri said.

"You go first. I'll just go to the ladies room. I'll go straight to our room," Seohyun said.

"Okay, just make sure you won't be late," Yuri said and gave Seohyun a sweet smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyuhyun was staring blankly on the road while walking. He can't forget what happened earlier. Then Donghae approached him.

"Yah, Cho Kyuhyun! Are you sick? What's wrong with you? Were you harrassed on your way here?" Donghae asked but Kyuhyun didn't answer.

"CHO KYUHYUN!" Donghae shouted then hit his head.

"YAH! What's wrong with you? Why did you do that?" Kyuhyun shouted.

"Why don't you ask yourself that. You're staring blankly on the road while walking. Wait, did something happened to you earlier?" Donghae asked.

"Nothing. I'm just tired and didn't get enough sleep last night," Kyuhyun said.

"Why? Did you play video games all night?"

"No. Never mind. Let's just walk."

"Okay, I'll just see you on our first class. I still have to meet some of my friends," Donghae said.

"Yah! Lee Donghae, are you trying to skip class?" Kyu asked.

"No, i'm really going to meet my friends. I'll attend our first class. I promise. Do you want to do pinky swear?" Donghae asked.

"No, thanks. Okay. See you," Kyu said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While Kyu was on his way to his first class, he accidentally bumped to someone.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm not looking where i am going. Are you okay? Here. let me help you," Kyu said

"Thank you. I'm fine, Don't ---," she stopped for a while when she recognized him.

"Oh! It's you! You're the one who helped me on the bus earlier. You're also attending this university? By the way, I'm Seohyun, and thank you for helping me earlier and today," She said while offering a handshake.

"That's okay. I saw that you're struggling from entering the bus so i lend a hand to help you. I'm Kyuhyun, and I'm very sorry again for bumping into you."

"No problem. Just make sure next time you will focus on your way," she said giving him a bright and cute smile.

"Okay. Would you mind if I'll you on your class?" He asked.

"No,don't bother. You will be late for your first class if you do that," she said.

"It's okay. I insist. So where's your room?"

"It's on the fourth floor. Room 104B."

"Really? That's also my room. So it seems like you will be my classmate this semester."

"Wow! That's great. I already made a new friend on the first day of class."

"so, shall we go now? We might get late in our first class."

She smiled to him, and they started to walk on their way to their first subject.