Chapter 21: I'm Sorry

Just for Love

the next day, kyuhyun waited for seohyun outside yuri's house. when he heard the door opened, he fixed himself hoping he will see seohyun but only saw yuri walking down the stairs.

"where's seohyun?" he asked

"she's not going to school today, she's not feeling well" yuri said

"can i see her?"

"i guess it's not the right thing to do for now, hope you can understand her"

"i know"

"i better leave now, you're not coming?"

"i'll just stay here for a while, take care"

kyuhyun waited all day for seohyun to come out of the house and didn't realized that he missed all his classes for the day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

on yuri's room, seohyun was awakened by a sudden call on her phone.

"hello hyunnie, did i wake you up?" taeyeon asked

"it's ok unnie, sorry for troubling you last night"

"don't worry, you know that i'll always protect you. yuri said that there's food in the table, just reheat it. don't forget to skip meals, okay, i have to go now, just call or text me if something happen, okay? bye"

after their conversation, seohyun saw a lot of unread text messages on her phone. when she opened it, it was all from kyuhyun.

-hynnie, i'm sorry

-hyunnie, i didn't mean to hurt you

-sorry for forgetting our monthsary

-hope you'll forgive me, please, i can't live ithout you

-i'm outside yuri's apartment, i'll wait for you until you talk to me

-have you eaten now? don't skip your meals, i love you

after reading the messages, she looked outside the window and saw it was raining. she suddenly ran down the stairs and looked for kyuhyun.

"kyuhyun! what are you doing! you should go home now, i'll leave the umbrella here." seohyun said

she started to walk towards the stairs when someone hugged her from behind.

"i'm sorry for everything. i'm such a fool for hurting you. i'm not asking for your forgiveness right away but i hope you'll give me another chance. i'm really really sorry." kyu said and started to cry.

seohyun was also crying with every word kyuhyun told her. she faced him and hugged him tightly.

"you're hot. why did you soaked yourself in the rain? come inside, you better change your clothes before your fever gets worse" seohyun said

"but yuri and taeyeon noona might kill me if they saw me there"

"don't worry about that, you have a fever. i'll do the explanations to them later, okay?"

so both of them entered yuri's apartment. seohyun started to prepare the hot bath for kyuhyun and grabbed some towel to lessen kyuhyun's cold feeling.

"you're water is ready, take a bath now. i'll look for clothes in yuri's closet, okay?"

"thank you"

"no problem"

she went to yuri's room but found nothing, so she entered another room.

"good thing her brother has few clothes in here" seohyun said

after getting clothes for kyuhyun, she started to prepare food.

"whose clothes are these?" kyu asked

"oh, that's from yuri's brother, i think he wouldn't mind if we'll borrow it today. dress up now, the food is almost ready" she said

after changing clothes, kyuhyun walked to the kitchen and hugged seohyun from the back.

"what are you doing?" she said a bit surprised with kyuhyun's sudden action

"let's just stay like this for a moment, i really missed you and i'm really sorry"

"don't worry about it, okay, it already happened, there's nothing we can do about it, right? let's go now, let's start to eat"

seohyun tried to let go herself from the hug but kyuhyun pulled her closer to him. their faces are now few inches from each other, then kyu started to kiss her. both of them were overwhelmed by the sudden kiss, and seohyun felt at ease and forgot all her worries and problem. after their passionate kiss, kyuhyun hugged her tightly and doesn't want to let her go.

"can you let go of me now? i'm hungry, i want to eat now" seohyun said

kyuhyun gave her a light kiss on the lips and carried her to her seat.

"say ahhhh---" kyu said

"i can eat on my own" seohyun said

"say ahhhhh---" kyuhyun said again

"you're really childish" seohyun said but gave up and opened

and both of them started to spoon feed each other.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

another update, i'm trying to make it up to you guys for the long time i haven't updated my story...