Chapter 16: mission impossible or not (1/3)

Just for Love

friday night.

seohyun called kyuhyun.

"hello?" kyu said

"did i wake you up?" seohyun asked.

"no, what's the matter?" you miss me already? we just saw each other this afternoon."

"i don't miss you"

"what! alright, i'll hang up now."

"wait, i'm just joking. i miss you so much, how about you?"

"hmmmmmm... not so much"

"is that so, fine, don't talk to me again."

"yah! i'm just joking, of course i really miss my baby."

"i thought that word gives you goosebumps?"

"ah-- never mind, by the way, why did you call?"

"hmmmm... can you go out tonight, there's something we need to talk about."

"what it is?"

"about our plan tomorrow for donghae and yuri."

"oh, sure, wait me there in your house, okay?"

"let's just meet in the coffee shop near our house."

"no, wait for me, it's already dark outside, something might happen to you if you walk alone."

"i can take care of myself"

"seo joohyun! listen to me! i'll call your mom so you wouldn't leave without me"

"okay okay, i'll wait for you"

while waiting for kyuhyun, seohyun sat on the couch and watched her favorite show, keroro. then someone rang the doorbell.

"i'll get it" seohyun shouted.

when she opened the door, he saw kyuhyun panting really hard.

"wow, you're fast, come inside, you take a rest first, you're catching your breath. i'll just get you some water." seohyun said

"okay-- thank-- you-- oh-- gud-- evening-- mrs-- seo--" kyu said

"gud evening too, you look exhausted, you sit down first." mrs. seo said

"here's your water. drink it slowly."

"thank you."

while kyuhyun drinks his water...

"so, where are you planning to go tonight? going on a date?"

"hmmmmm... sort of" seohyun said

"just make sure you wouldn't get yourself in any trouble."

"yes mom, are you okay now?" seohyun asked kyuhyun

"yes. i'm reenergized again."

"we will leave now mom, don't wait for me, i have with me the keys."

"okay, you two take care."

after leaving, they started to walk in the quiet street. then kyuhyun noticed seohyun rubbing her hands to make it warm. he then grabbed it and blow it to make it warm. seohyun was touched on how caring kyuhyun is to her. when they reached the coffee shop, they sat on the table beside the window and ordered their drinks.

"so, what's the plan?" kyu asked

"well, tomorrow morning, both of us will send a text message to the both of them saying that we had an important appointment and it's very urgent." seohyun explained

"wouldn't they suspect anything if we did that since you're the one who planned all this, and what if we texted them and both of them decided to cancel it?"

"you're right, then how about i'll meet them there tomorrow and come with them to the amusement park. i'll say that you'll just follow after finishing your work. then after we arrive at the park, i'll accompany them for an hour then i'll excuse myself saying that something urgent came up. is that okay?"

"nice plan. but how about me?"

"hmmmm... i'll just meet you there. i'll text you once we arrive, then after an hour, tell me where you are so i can come to you, okay?"

"okay, then after that, what are we gonna do? how can we make them closer?"

"well, tell me the thins you know about donghae so that we can plan everything."

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is supposed to be a very long chapter, but i'll just update the rest of the story tomorrow...

sorry for the late update. our final exams just ended and i still need to submit all of my requirements before the deadline...