Chapter 7

Neverending Love..!

NO ONE's P.O.V :

 

It's Saturday and it means a holiday. Because no school for Saturday. Sooyoung feeling lazy today. The sun is shine so bright this morning, and makes Sooyoung really-really not in the mood for doing anything. She just sat in the balcony of her room when the view is to the swimming pool. Her room is in the second floor next to Yesung-oppa's room.

She just sat there and drinking juice that she make. When she take a deep breath and seize the moment, the beautiful morning, someone's voice interupting her.

She looked back and saw Kyuhyun is standing in front of her door. Smilling.

 

"It looks like someone is getting lazier today." He said with his gorgeous smirk.

 

(Picture this was Kyuhyun today.. SO HANDSOME)

 

Sooyoung just snorted and look away, back to the swimming pool. He patted her head and sit besides her. She smile after that.

"What are you going to do today?" He said while squatting in front of her. He look up to her while she face him and smile.

"I'm not decided yet."

He smirked. "I know where to go."

 

He stand up and grabbed Sooyoung's hand and pull her to the bathroom. She yelled and pulled her hand try to escape from his grip. But it useless, because Kyuhyun is weird today, seems so excited.

 

"Go shower first! And after that, we will go to the place I want you to know."

She furrowed her forehead, confused because there is a place that she doesn't know. Why he's never told her about this place.

"Where?"

"Just go shower first."

 

And after tortured from Kyuhyun and yelled iritatting from Sooyoung, finally she agree to take a shower. Her plan for today 'silent and lazy' is ruined by the one and only his bestfriend.

 

10 minutes, Sooyoung is ready. And she decided to take a casual clothes because Kyuhyun didn't wanna tell her about where they going to.

 

( Imagine that Sooyoung used this clothes, soo cute. )

 

Kyuhyun see Sooyoung without a word and smile widely. Sooyoung pouting seeing Kyuhyun like that, seeing him without saying any words.

"Is this suits me?" She asked still pouting. Kyuhyun smile. "It's perfect!"

 

He said while dragged Sooyoung to the car and drive it to place that Sooyoung never visited before. The road that Kyuhyun took, is soo new for her. How does Kyuhyun knows this place. What kind of place is this?

But Sooyoung keep shut and just starred to outside car. It looks like this is a place in the country side of Seoul. Kyuhyun drove his car into a small road and Sooyoung began suspicious.

 

"Kyu, are you going to kill me?" She asked with cute expression makes Kyuhyun astonished and laugh.

He know why Soo asked that. Because it's far from a main street and far from crowded. It's very calm place.

Kyuhyun still silent and makes Sooyoung more suspicious. "Yaaa! Kyuhyun-aah, are you really going to kill me????"

Kyuhyun can sense a little anxious from her voice. Are she still don't believe in me?, Kyuhyun's thought.

 

Sooyoung widen her eyes, when Kyuhyun's car stop on the edge of cliff which is under there was an unseen of beautiful shore with a calm waves. The water is so clear and blue. Wind blow her hair beautifully. Sooyoung standing on the edge and her jaws drop, feeling amused and enchanted. Kyuhyun staring her back and smile either.

 

Sooyoung suddenly turn her back facing Kyuhyun who still smile, but widen his eyes and yelled. "Yaaa! Cho Sooyoung, becareful would you? Stay away from that ledge!" He said and take Sooyoung's hand. But Sooyoung ignore him and escape from his gribbed.

"Kyu, I want go down there!" She said excited and jumping like a little kid while tugged on his arm. Kyuhyun only can sigh and stare at her.

"Fine, but becareful oke? Stay hold my hand." He said while clasped her hand together and start walking in front of her. Sooyoung smile widely still excited.

 

Kyuhyun take Sooyoung down to the shore with such a gently attitude and it's a surprise for Soo to see this side of Kyuhyun. His face expression really serious and a little bit worried, afraid that Soo might fall.

This side of Kyuhyun, makes Soo remember why he is her bestfriend. This side of caring that makes Soo feeling safety around him.

 

Finally they got into the shore and Sooyoung run to the water and splash it with his leg to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun just give her the same splash and makes both of them wet. Sooyoung laughing hard, Kyuhyun too.

They make a sandcastle and take a photo. Both laugh hard and suddenly Sooyoung's stomach growled craving for food. Kyuhyun heard it and laugh, makes Soo blush hard and push Kyuhyun to the sandcastle. Kyuhyun now covered with sand and its now time Sooyoung to laugh. Kyuhyun pouting and give her a death glare.

 

"Yaaa!! YOU!!!" He yelled and start chasing her. Sooyoung run from Kyu but finally he got her and backhugged her.

"Gotcha!!" Kyuhyun whisper to her ear and both of them breath heavily.Trying to catch they breath. For Sooyoung this not make her feeling awkward, but for Kyu it does. And he doesn't know why.

Kyuhyun let go the backhugged and scratch his neck. Sooyoung still doesn't realised that Kyuhyun blushed, instead of realised, she keep laughing and approached Kyuhyun.

They look at each other. "Your face is dirty." Sooyoung start wiped his cheek and the whole face. This closeness makes Kyuhyun feels awkwardly hot. Suddenly he needs air, but Kyuhyun like this closeness and do the same as Soo does.

"Your clothes is wet. Change it first and after that we eat." This words from him makes Soo's face become brightly. FOOD!!, she think.

"But Kyu, I don't bring clothes."

"I already prepared for you." And he gives Soo a clothes and pants. He changes clothes too.

 

When they already changing, Kyuhyun go to the car while Soo waiting in the shore.

Kyuhyun bring a picnic basket and a mat. He laid the mattras and sit above that and give Soo a sign to sit besides him. Sooyoung smile and give him a wink. "You really prepared." She praise him for what he do today.

 

He just smile. Sooyoung sit beside him and began to eat the food that Kyuhyun bring. There's a lot of food. Kimbab, fried Kimchi, and many more. Kyuhyun really knows her favorite.

 

When they full, they sit overlooking the beach. Mesmerized by the view in front of them. "This place really beautiful, Kyu. Soo peace and calm!"

He keep quiet. Try to memories this moment. Remember every each of it. Kyuhyun close his eyes, feeling the wind. The thing that he didn't know is Sooyoung looking at him, staring at him with a smile. Solemn smile. She really happy today and very gratefull for Kyuhyun being his bestfriend.

 

"Soo, are you already knew which one college do you want to enter?"

Sooyoung suddenly become gloomy. "You know, Kyu, I always wanted to go to college major Fashion Design."

"Hey, why you look soo sad?" He began feeling worried.

"I still don't get an aswer from them, Kyu. You always knew right that I really wanted to study in Paris. It's my desire!"

"I know, Soo. Believe me, they gonna accept you! And you'll get the scholarship. Because if they didn't accept you, they really lost talented person." Kyuhyun give her a courage and linking his armed on her shoulder.

She sighed. "Thank you, Kyu. You're the best."

"Maybe if you get accepted, you really got your miracle." Kyuhyun smile.

Sooyoung stare at Kyuhyun and smile, but her deep feeling telling her that is not her miracle. Her miracle is not that, is something or someone out there.

"What about you, Kyu? Which one do you choose?"

"I gave my application to Seoul Univ for majoring Doctor. I wan't became a doctor."

She smile. "I've got believe in you, Kyu."

"Thanks, Soo." He pinches her cheek and giggle.

She giggles too.

 

"Kyu, I'm just curious, where do you know this place? When? Why I don't know this place?"

Kyuhyun smile and begin space out. Thinking about the memory that he got to know this place.

"I know this place, from my father. Before he begin to busy, we likes to go here. And this is secret place for both of us. Even Siwon didn't know this place." He said while grinning.

 

Kyuhyun and Siwon's father are a business man who is the owner and the CEO of one of the largest and strong coorporation in Korea. Both his parent likes to travel around the world for business, just like Sooyoung and Yesung's parent.

 

"Once he told me, that 'if you have someone that you are really care for, you have to bring her to here'." Kyuhyun said and smile to Sooyoung.

"He did say that?" Sooyoung widen his eyes.

Kyuhyun nodded. "I remember this place and wants to share with you. You are the first that I bring someone here. Besides I bring you here because you are the most person that I really care for, Soo."

Sooyoung smile and hug Kyuhyun lightly. "You too, Kyu, you are the most person that I care for. But you should bring your girlfriend here, not me!" She nudged him and teasing him.

"You know that I don't like anyone. And relationship is not my priority now."

"Someday you have to think about that Kyu. And maybe...... I know someone who matched for you." She said while winked. She thinks about Yoona.

Kyuhyun furrowed her forehead. "Who?"

She just smile and shook her head. Kyuhyun just couldn't care less. He just silent keep staring at Sooyoung.

"What about you, Soo? Are you not interesting on someone?" He asked, a little bit curious too.

Sooyoung shook her head. "I just don't find that yet. And beside, I'm already happy with you and Siwon-oppa besides me, who cares about me besides my family." She smile.

 

Kyuhyun widen his smile and nodded. "One more thing, Soo."

Sooyoung furrowd her eyed brows. "What is it, Kyu?"

"Just like my father said, if you have someone that you care and love someday, you will bring him here. Promise me?" He said seriously.

She nodded and extend her pinky promise. "Pinky promised?"

Kyuhyun nodded and agree. "Pinky promised."

They little finger links to another. And they come back to enjoy the view in front of them again. But Sooyoung turn her head and looking at Kyuhyun from beside.

 

"Thank you, Kyu, for sharing this place with me. Thank you for sharing only just with me. This place must be important for you. And I will bring someone that I really love someday. And I hope you'll do the same too."

Kyuhyun smiled and nodded. He closed his eyes.

 

 

I think I already did that, Soo. But I don't know what kind of love is this.

 

------------

 

(Sorry guys for the lated update. I've been busy with my thesis. Thank you for keep waiting and reading. Please do comment and subscribed. ^_^)