Chapter 2

Neverending Love..!

SOO POV:

 

Sooyoung walking to her classroom when someone cheerful voice calling her name.

"SOOOO!!!!"

Sooyoung saw her cute and beatiful friend running towards her and embraces her tights.

"I miss you, Soo!!" Yoona said.

Yoona is one of my bestfriend in this school. They've been a friends since first grade and always at the same class. They pretty closed. Besides, both of them in the same Dance squad. Thrutfully, they are one of the most popular girl in the school, not because of they are in the Dance squad, but because thy are a nice and humble person to other people, not like most of the other.

"Hey, you saw me yesterday. Why soo sudden?" i ask suspiciously. If Yoona said that her miss me, possitively that she wants something from me, because i'd do the same to her.

Yoona just smilling cutely, while i can guessed that she wants something from me. "What do you want?" i said while keep walking away from her, to classroom.

"You know me so well!"

I seat at my chair which is beside her, and waiting her to say what her wants to say.

"Today, after school, i can't go to dance practice, so can you replace me to lead the other?" she ask with her aegyo.

Her aegyo never works for me. "No."

She widden her eyes, suprisingly for what i said. "Why?"

"Because I dont want too."

She keeps asking me for replace her and i still shook my head. "For this time, i cant either. Besides, i have appointment with my friends." i lied.

Thurth is, i'm a little bit lazy for practice.

"Why are you asking me to replace you? Where do you wanna go?"

She grinning when hear my question. "Secretly, i'm a little bit lazy today."

My jaws are open hearing those answer and covered up with laugh. Yoona seems confused. "ME TOO!"

And both of them laughed, "Its a secret oke? Fine then, I'll cancel today's practice."

After said that, the bells of school ring and the teacher come to class.

And i was totally forgot about the 'incident ball' with that weirded boy.

---------------------------------------------------------

 

Schools went to its time to come home. Every students always smile widded if comes to school time end. Same as Soo and Yoona.

Both of them are walking to the cafetaria to drink some juice before heading home. For Soo, she just waiting for Kyu to pick her up like as usual.

Cafetaria are fulled of students who are hungry or thursty. The cafetaria are 20 meters from school yard and basketball field. So student can see from each other view.

When Soo drinked her juice, while heard a story from Yoona about fashion, Soo catched someone's eyes are looking at her intensely. And when she know whose that eyes belonged, she reflect pouted and keep looked with cynical eyes. That weird Boy!

"Soo, are you listen to me?!" suddenly Yoona called her in the ear makes Soo jumped a little bit.

"YA! What's wrong?!"

"What ar you looking at?" Yoona courious about what Soo see that makes her didn't hear story that she tell.

When Yoona wants to look at the same direction of Soo, Soo reflect said, "Don't looked!"

Yoona gasped for Soo reaction. "Wae?"

Finnaly Soo telling her story about this morning 'incident'. Yoona only can giggled hearing the story.

"You never see him before?"

Soo shook her head. Now they are walking to the school gate and waiting for Kyu there, besides Yoona never get a change to see Kyu, person who always Soo called Bestfriend.

"It looks like, he is the new comer from other school. Do you remember his name?"

Soo laughed bitterly. "Like i care."

"Is it Lee Donghae?"

Hearing that, Soo remembered and nodded. "That's his name!"

Yoona reflect clap her hand excitedly and makes Soo confused. "He is the boy that all of this school talked about. He's new at this school and handsome, popular, he's on the basketball team and get the core team. His popularity is almost same as Eunhyuk Oppa." (Hyukjae is a team leader basketball)

Soo just hear what Yoona's said with no expression. That boy still owe me an appologies.

"He still owe me an appologies." i said bitterly. Yoona just laughed at my reaction.

"But i guess, he interest in you." Yonna said mocking at me.

"Deeehhh.. It's impossible!"

"Oh my God, girls in here are gonna jealous of you!" she said excited. Soo can only sigh.

Suddenly, a red car stop in front of them. Soo know whose that car belongs to, so she only can wait to the person's who drive that car to out. Yoona courios whose this car belongs to.

Kyu get out of his car handsomely and walking to Soo, Yoona looks suddenly become tense and quiet. Soo a little bit confused for her reaction. (Kyu is so cool, justin person but with Soo he is a childish 'evil' guy, eventhou caring person.)

"Hei." Kyu said to Soo who just smile and continue notice Yoona expression. Yoona still frigid to see Kyu face, which is soo handsomely and cool guy,

Yoona's come to her sense when Soo touch he shoulder. Yoona a little bit jumped and see that Soo and handsome guy looking at her.

"A-aa-aa h-hhha-aai." She said stuttering.

Sooyoung only can smile secretly. Soo decide to break the awkward and introducing Kyu to Yoona.

"Yoonggg, this is Kyu, my bestfriend." Kyu offer a hand shake and Yoona accept it with a grinning shyly.

"Nice to meet you, Kyuhyun imnida." Kyu said politely makes Yoona more reded and just nodded.

"So, are we ready to go home?" Kyu ask Soo while caressed her hair. It's normal thing for them to do that since childhood.

Soo nodded and bid goodbye to Yoona who still doumbfounded.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Inside car..

 

Sooyoung singing a song that play in the radio. Super Junior - Angel. While Kyu just knock on the streering wheel united with the rythem.

"Oh i really love this song!!" Soo said excitedly when the song is end. Kyu just smile hear that.

"I'm hungry, Kyu."  she said while rubbing her stomach.

"What do you wanna eat?"

When hearing that question, her eyes get blinked like a star. "I want Ramyun!!! Large one, please!"

Kyu ruffled her hair and laugh. "All right, we buy Special Ramyun, and eat it on your home. Alright?"

Soo suddenly pout. "I don't know if i still can wait that long for food, Kyu."

Soo is soo cute with that attitude and Kyu familiar with that side of Soo. "We buy it to for Yesung Oppa and Siwon Oppa."

Hearing Siwon's name, Soo suddenly smile widdenly. "Siwon Oppa is coming?"

Kyu nodded. "Long time i haven't see him! I miss him!"

Hearing that, Kyu start to mocking her again. "Do you like Oppa that much?"

Soo just blush. "No, for me he is a big brother that always care for me. I like his personality, wise calm gentleman nice too. Not like you!" said mocking back.

"YA! i am too gentleman and nice too, you know!"

"Yayayayaa.. you are nice and gentleman if you buy me Special Ramyun now!"

Kyu laugh at it and keep drove to the Ramyun Store.

"But, you already have Yesung Oppa. Why are you still like that to Siwon Oppa?" Kyu keep mocking her.

Soo pout. "Yesung Oppa, he's just like you. Likes to play me and mocked me. Only Siwon Oppa who cares for me." Soo said with tongue out.

Kyu only ruffled her hair. Kyu still asked her a annoying question. Finnaly Kyu droped the 'mocking time' when Soo tell him a story about Lee Donghae.

"What his name once again?" Kyu asked with strange facial expression.

"Lee Donghae."

After that, Kyu become quiet and Soo getting confused by his action and decided not to bother him about it.

Kyu back to his self when they arrived at the Ramyun Store. And they back to warm mocking time again.

 

--------------------