Chapter 5 - Looking for a miracle..

Neverending Love..!

NO ONE's P.O.V :

 

(In the car)

 

Kyu still focus driving while Sooyoung keep continued giving him a glare. Maybe with this, he wants to speak what's the reason for his attitude back there.

"Care to explain?"

 

Kyu still shut his mouth. Sooyoung never gonna surrender. But for now she will zipped shut.

 

When they arrived at Sooyoung's house, Sooyoung get out of her car and smack the door harsly makes Kyu sigh. So I have definitely tell her the story. Argh why on earth, it has to be Donghae?

 

Kyuhyun follow Sooyoung who is already in the back yard and seat near swimming pool. Her legs is on the water. She play it the water with her legs. Sooyoung's not aware of Kyuhyun presents. She still ignored him. Kyuhyun can see her face from aside and its soo beautiful and peaceful.

 

When Kyu still enjoyed Sooyoung's beauty, suddenly Sooyoung gaze Kyuhyun in the eyes and smile at him. Kyuhyun feeling awkward and just scracthed his neck. Sooyoung give him a sign to seat besides him. Kyuhyun follow it and seating besides Soo.

"Kyu." Soo called him.

"Hmm.."

"What's wrong between you and Hae in the past?"

Kyuhyun sighed and take a deep breath before begin to tell her the story.

 

-Flashback-

 

Kyuhyun is walking in the school yard when someone's calling him. Kyuhyun smile to the person who called him.

 

"Oppa, Mr. Park calling you to the basketball field."

 

"Thank you, Seo!" Kyuhyun said while walking to the basketball court. Seo still walking besides him, still cingling onto his arm. Kyuhyun don't mind because she is like her dongsaeng. He knows that Seo likes him, but he doesnt feel the same.

 

When they arrived in the basketball field, there is his coach and the other player in the same team with him waiting for him. They smile at him with teasing smile because of Seohyun's clinging onto him. They all smile but only one person whose not interest and seems angry with me and Seohyun's presence. Lee Donghae.

 

I know him. We are close friend because we were in the same team. And the reason he seems to angry is because he likes Seohyun. He tells me and I don't know why suddenly the situation is like this. Seohyun likes me while I always tried to pair them up. I never make anything move to Seohyun but she keeps clinged into me. Besides Seohyun is the manager of basketball team.

 

"Team, I gathered you here is because I want to make an anouncement today." The Coach said briefly and the team start wishpering beside Kyuhyun and Donghae. "I know some part of you already knows about my announcement, but for you who doesn't have any clue. I will tell you." He continued.

"What is it Coach?" Eunhyuk asked, one of the defender in the team.

"After the polling that we did last week. I get the new capten for our team."

The wishpering is getting bigger. Kyuhyun still silent.

"And the result are..."

I know this must be Donghae, because he is a good player and I know that he really really want to be a captain in this team. I choose him last week in the polling because he got the potensial too.

"And the new captain is Kyuhyun."

Suddenly all eyes were on me. I gasped and widen my eyes. Seohyun's cheered me up and everybody start to give me a congratulation, besides Donghae whose still standing still look me with fiercly eyes.

This isn't going to be good, I think.

 

When all of the team and Seohyun is gone, I take this chance to talk to Donghae. Donghae is preparing his bag for leave the field. I walked to him and tapped his shoulder.

"Hae."

He looked at me and glarred at me. "What?"

"I know you must be mad at me.... but I don't know about this captain thing." Kyuhyun said with sincered heart. He really sorry and clueless about this situation.

"Save your explanation for someone who cares!" He snapped me.

I furrowed my eye brows, confused. "Hei, I'm really sorry, Oke? I really don't know about cap.."

He face me. "I said.. I don't care."

"What's wrong with you, Hae?"

"You wanna know???"

"Yes!" I said, faced him back. Now we starred each other in the fiercly eyes that we got. There is no one in this field besides us.

He smirked before talk. "First, Seohyun, now THIS??"

"What?! Why Seo is bought suddenly in this conversation?"

"You know I like her soo much, and you are the one who got the attention of her. And NOW, you know I really really want to be a captain, but one more time YOU got the attention. We friend, Kyu, why you do this to me??!!" He asked me angry.

"Do you think, what I did to Seo I do in purposely??! Do you think, what I get NOW, I get in purposely?!! I don't!! And I don't wanna be a captain and I don't like SEO!" I said angrily back.

The situation get heat up! And when we almost fighting, Eunhyuk and Sungmin interfere us and seperated us.

"I don't wanna talk to you anymore." Donghae snapped.

"I agree!!" I said back.

 

After that, the situation among me and Donghae getting worst. Not because of the heat but the coldness among us. We never talk to each other again if that's not necessary. I never get to close to Seo too, the reason because I don't want to Donghae more misunderstanding and second because I don't wanna hurted Soe either.

Eunhyuk and Sungmin who knows about our situation already tried to get us along again, but it never works. So they gave up.

 

After 4 months I become a Captain, I decided to give my duty to someone because do to my healty. Because that time I often get sick. So I decided to endure my schedule in the basketball and focus in my middle school term.

When we graduated for middle school, I never heard anything about Donghae again.

- End of Flashback-

 

Kyuhyun look at Sooyoung who looked him back with unreadable expression. Something that Kyuhyun knows, her smile soo sincere.

"So is that what happening to you and Hae." She nodded and talk to her self. Kyuhyun just keep looked at her beautiful smile and a little hair down abstracly from her hair tie. She look soo natural and amazingly dazzling. But the most important among that, she never realised about it.

"Kyu.." She called him still with unreadable expression.

"Hmm?"

"Where is Seo? I mean, after all of you graduated from middle school."

He shrugged his shoulder. "I don't know. Why?"

"Nothing. I just wondering, is Donghae still likes Seo." she said with wondering face. Kyuhyun just pout.

 

If I looked in the way he starred at you, Soo, I don't think so., He tought in his mind.

 

Kyuhyun decided not aswer it. And Soo doesn't bother either.

Suddenly she standing and looked down to Kyuhyun who still sit and looked at her in confused expression. He got more confused when Sooyoung extend her hand waiting to Kyuhyun grabbed it.

"Let's go, Kyu."

"Where to?"

"Just follow me!" She said in hurried tone and grabbed Kyuhyun's hand and he follow her while they hands are clasped together.

 

Sooyoung bought Kyuhyun to the garden near her house. Which the view to the sky so clear, because there is a little tree in there. And the situation is so calm because there is no other people besides them.

Sooyoung wants to lay down but Kyuhyun stopped her. Sooyoung get confused but smile after know that Kyuhyun handed her his jacket to Sooyoung used it. Sooyoung take it but didn't she used to covered her, but she used it to make the base for both of them head. Kyuhyun wants to protest but Sooyoung shut him down with her smile. He feel soo weak with her smile and the childishness in Sooyoung's

Sooyoung and Kyuhyun laid next to each other and their cheek united. Both of them can smell each other scent and with that makes them feel soo comfortable to each other. The star soo bright and twinkle twinkle in the sky.

"Kyu.."

"Hmm?"

"Are you ever wondering about miracle is true exist?" Sooyoung asked still stared at the sky.

Kyuhyun smile. "Not really. Why?"

"I just wondering, is there situation or anything that can happen to me and change my whole life into a more beatiful life?"

"You want some miracle that can change your life?"

Sooyoung glancing to Kyuhyun. "Maybe, but I really want a miracle. Miracle that makes my life complete, like I don't need anything beside that miracle." she said sheepishly.

Kyuhyun just stared at her and Sooyoung looked at him too. Now they eyes meet and they face just an inchs apart, they keep stared each other.

Kyuhyun tucked her hair to her ear. "I don't know exactly when, Soo, but I know sure that someday... you will find and get your own miracle and maybe you get it through someone." Kyuhyun smile handsomely.

Sooyoung nodded and smile. She continue counting the star while Kyuhyun secretly sneaking glances on her and smile.

 

I wish I can help you to find your miracle. Because.. I think I already find my own miracle, and I don't think I need anything else beside 'my miracle'.

 

Kyuhyun smile and follow Sooyoung counting the star. The day seems so happy for both of them.

 

 

(Sorry guys for the late update.. I hope you like this chapter. ENJOY!! ^_^ )