Chapter 17

Neverending Love..!

NO ONE P.OV :

 

Sooyoung and Kyuhyun arrive in Soo's house. Both of them go to the back garden where everyone's there. Siwon, Yesung, Yuri - Yesung's girlfriend, Soo's cheerleader friends, Kyu's basketball team. Both of them didn't expect this party will be big and invite alot of people.

Soo enter the garden and greet by Yuri.

 

"Hei, Soo, I miss you!!" she said hugging Soo. They are really close.

"Unnie!!! I miss you too. Where have you been?"

Yuri shooked her head shyly and took glances to Yesung who is accross the swimming pool talking to Siwon and others.

"You know, Soo, me and your brother have a little problem."

"Yes, I know. But whatever your problem are, I'm so glad that both of you got back together." Sooyoung hug her.

"I know! I made a mistake and I know that Yesung is the one from that mistake."

Sooyoung nodded. "Please, took care of my brother. He is always pretend that his fine, but I know that he miss our parents who got so busy."

Yuri smile mischiviously, "And who will take care of you?"

Sooyoung taken aback a little with this sudden question and smile. "I don't know." Soo said while she lay her eyes on Siwon who still talking across the swimming pool. Then she shook her head. "Anyway, I can take care of my self, Unnie."

Yuri just laughing, "Kyu must be take care of you. Both of you did since kindergarten."

Sooyoung just laugh, and speaking by the devil Kyuhyun approach.

"Hai Unnie!" Kyuhyun hugging Yuri. Yuri was close to Kyuhyun and they talk about something that Sooyoung cannot understand. Her mind was not with her right now. Sooyoung walking along swimming pool, playing the water with her leg.

 

Being too occupied with her tought, when Siwon calling her, she lost her balance and almost fall to the pool but Siwon catch her and save her.

"Are you okay, Soo?" Siwon look straight to her eyes.

"Oppa.."

"Soo you look pale, are you okay?" Siwon asked again more worried with her paleness.

"I'm fine, Oppa. I'm just thinking something."

Siwon let go Sooyoung's hand. "Mine to share with me?"

Sooyoung took a breath and let go. "I'm so worried about my application for my college. Until now I don't get any notification from them, and the graduation is like couple of months from now, and what am I gonna do if I..." Sooyoung start to panic.

Siwon caress her hair. "Hei, don't panic, Soo. I know you'll get accept. Don't worry to much. Everything is going to be fine."

"You think so?" a little bit hesitated.

"Hei.." Siwon grasp her shoulder. "Don't underestimated your capability, I know you and you will be accepted. Just don't stress your self. It's not good to your health."

Sooyoung nodded. "Thank you, Oppa."

 

"Soo are you okay?" Kyuhyun went to her realized that Sooyoung almost fall to the pool. Siwon step aside and smilling then go without both of them realize.

"I heard what you talking with Siwon-Oppa." Sooyoung sigh and pout. "Hei.." Kyuhyun took Sooyoung's hand and caress it try to sooth her. "Hyung is right, you will get that. You will get your dream! You just have to believe and pray. Why don't we start focus for our last test before graduation?"

Kyuhyun wink and Sooyoung laugh saw that. And the worry feeling was washed away, thanks to Kyuhyun.

Sooyoung really glad that she have Kyuhyun beside her. There's one thing that makes her sad if she got accepted, leaving Korea, leaving her friend, leaving Yesung, leaving Siwon-oppa, and especially leaving Kyuhyun.

 

 

--------------------------------------

 

SOOYOUNG's P.O.V :

 

It was 11 P.M in the evening, the party was over because tomorrow still school day. I was feeling tired because today's event although feeling really good and happy too.

Memory of today's event back washing me and I smiled cause of that.

 

Donghae still my friend and everything back the way it used to be. 6 months before graduation, and 6 months for another beginning of my life. 6 month for maximize the moment with my friend and everyone that I care, I love.

Thinking about that makes me sad again, I hate goodbye, although I know that I didn't get replay from the college, but the toughts of not seeing my friends again keep makes me sad.

I inhaled and exhaled deep. Suddenly the door in my room get knocked.

 

"Coming." I said while clean up and folding the clothes. The sound of door crack open makes me turned around and see Kyuhyun standing in the door while folding his hand in the chest.

I furrowed my brows and smile. "Kyu, I tought you were leaving. Whats up?"

 

Instead get the answer, Kyuhyun just stay silent and not move. I sense that something was bothering him, because I can see his eyes look at my eyes but there's nothing, blank expression but tensed.

I took a step towards him and stop in front of him. I look into his eyes while touch his hands.

 

"Kyu.. are you okay?"

 

-------------------

 

KYUHYUN's P.O.V :

 

"Kyu.. are you okay?"

 

I snap by the wishper of Sooyoung's voice. Her voice really soothing and makes me calm. I look at her and see the worry in those beautiful eyes.

 

"Where is everyone? I thought you were leaved."

"You want me to leave?" I pout pretend to mad. Seeing her shock expression makes me wanna laugh at those panic eyes.

"Just kidding. I know you want me to stay."

"Why is that?" She asked challenge him.

I make my face closer to her and see her frigid and smirked. "Because you cannot seperated from me, because I'm to irresistable for you."

Sooyoung snorted and slap playfully. "Don't get your self to high Mister, if you fall you might get hurt."

I smiled. "I already did, but my experience to fall wasn't hurt, but sweet." I said while caress her face lovingly.

 

Yes, realized that I have fallen for you was indeed sweet.

 

"Where is Siwon-oppa?" She asked suddenly breaking the moment.

"He left." I answer flatly without my handle.

 

She nodded and just get silent like thinking something. I her arms and sit on her sofa while she sit beside me.

 

"I know that Donghae already confess to you."

Sooyoung snap her head and looking at him with widen eyes. "You know? From who? Donghae."

I nodded.

 

- Flashback -

 

I was with Donghae in the parking lot while waiting for Sooyoung to arrive from talking to her friend.

 

"Congrats for you winning, Kyu."

"Thank you, Hae, you too, you play good today."

"You too."

 

And for know reason both of them smile then laugh freely. Something that they didn't do it for God knows how long. They miss moment like this.

 

"It's been long time we laugh like this. I kinda miss this." Donghae said.

I smirked. "I know you miss your best best friend right here." I said pointing myself. Donghae laugh again.

"We should do this thing alot more in the future. Catch up for the years that we wasted."

"I agree."

 

"Kyu.."

"Hmm.."

"I already confess to Soo."

"What?!" I cried hearing Donghae's words. "When?"

"Couple days ago." He shrugged.

"And? Is she already answered?"

 

Why she didn't tell me??? What is the answer? Is she accept it or decline it? Damn!! What if I lost my chance?, I thought in panic.

 

"Relax man. For your answer.. she decline me."

My eyes get widen. "Really? Why?"

"Because she doesn"t feels the same way like mine." I just nodded.

He sighed. "Maybe she didn't wanna say to me about this or maybe she didn't realize about her feeling but I know someone already have her heart.. to the beat.

Hearing Donghae makes me more panic. "What? Who? Damn!" I cursed suddenly.

Donghae smile and patted my back. "Maybe she just need someone to push her to realize and maybe showing her about this feelings of yours. Because I know, even she not like you the way we like her, but there is always a place for you in her heart Kyu."

"How can you be so sure?"

"I just know. Please Kyu, just show her about your feeling. She so damn clueless about this kind of thing." Donghae shook his head unbeliveable.

I laugh and agree. "Thanks man." They high five together.

 

"I have to go now. Say sorry to Soo for not coming to the after party alright?"

I nodded.

Before he go, Donghae say something that makes me surprise.

 

"And one more thing."

I waiting for him finish the sentences.

"I know that Yoona like you, and she is the girl bestfriend that Sooyoung only has. Please, make things clear for both of them. Don't makes Yoona have a wishful thinking about you liking her."

I nodded again and make a note for myself that I will talk to Yoona about this thing.

 

- End of Flashback -

 

"Kyu.."

Sooyoung voice makes me realized that I've been spacing out. "Hmm?"

"From who you know about this?"

"Donghae tells me." Sooyoung open want to protest but before she speak, I speak first. "Why you didn't tell me?"

Sooyoung furrowed her brows then shrugged. "I don't know."

 

Then our situation getting awkward. I tend to break the ice first. "So.. are you accept him?"

"No."

My eyes get twinkle and I know that I'm suppose to cover it but I'm so happy hearing her answer. "Why?"

Sooyoung pout hearing my question. "Because I saw him as just a friend nothing more."

"Are you already has someone that you like?" I asked slowly, part of me was curious to death but another part really scared for her answer.

Sooyoung look to me for awhile before sigh. "I don't know, Kyu."

 

I didn't expect this kind of answer and it makes me silent.

After seconds, she talk suddenly.

 

"I don't know what kind of feeling is this." She said while put her hand is her chest. "But recently this heart beat not normaly, and I always feeling my heart gonna exploded if I think about this person."

"Only you can figure it out what is this feeling about. Fortunately, I'm feeling it too right now."

Sooyoung widen her eyes. "Who?"

I caress her hair, her face and the smile. "When everything is clear, I will tell you. But right now, I want to take care of something first."

She nodded cutely, After that, me and Sooyoung talk about everything until past midnight. When she sleeping, I cannot hide my sad face anymore.

 

I saw her face who slept peacefully. She must be exhausted. And seeing her face like this makes me want to hug her and never let go. God!! Why I have to realize now? Why not earlier?

I took her right hand and grasp it tightly, wanting to feel the warm of her that soothing me.

 

Donghae is right, I have to make things clear first with Yoona and then I will tell Soo what I'm feeling.

 

And maybe I'm running out of time, and maybe I'm selfish for doing this but I can't denied this feeling anymore. I will tell you Soo, I promise. Just please, Soo, don't leave me. God, help me.

 

------------------------------------

 

ANNEYONGGGGGG!!!!

 

Long time no see.. I'm so sorry for not updating long timeeeee..

I've been so busy.

 

Hope this update can make up for my hiatus.

 

Please comment, I really appreciated and silent reader are not allowed.. hehehe..