Chapter 19 - A Kiss in The Silent Night

Neverending Love..!

Kyuhyun stop his car in front of Sooyoung's house. He saw the beautiful lady sleeping peacefully. He can still hearing sobbing between her breath.

 

What can I do to make you not cry again, Soo?

 

He caress her hair and decided to take her into her room without wake her up. It's hard day for her. Especially because of him this is happen.

Kyuhyun took Sooyoung in bridal style and stride to the stair but someone stop her. Yesung.

 

"What is wrong, Kyu? Is she al..."

"She sleeping." Kyuhyun cut Yesung's panicked words. "She's okay, just had a rough day."

Yesung exhaled breath and nodded. "Take care of her. But I need explaination."

Kyuhyun nodded and began walking again. He realized someone follow him. But he just careless, the most important for him now is that bring Sooyoung to her bed.

Kyuhyun tugged blanket to make Sooyoung warm, he can saw trail of tears in her cheeks. Suddenly she mumbled something unclear but Kyuhyun can hear words like 'Yoong', 'sorry', and 'fool'.

Kyuhyun too absorb with his own thought and didn't realized that Siwon standing in Sooyoung's door. He taken back to reality when Siwon called him. Without a word Kyuhyun walking towards him and passed him, out Sooyoung's room.

 

-------------------

 

Sooyoung wake up and realized that she already in her room. She didn’t know how she ended up in her room. All she ever think is that she woke up with a heavy heart. When she wake up and rekindle yesterday event, she begin to sob again.

 

Yoong, I’m sorry, she thought while cluth her chest.

 

Suddenly knock hearing from outside her room, without thinking she erased her tears and put a smile in her face. When the door open, she can see Yesung’s face with worried expression.  She knows that her brother already know from Kyuhyun.

 

“Are you feeling oke?” Yesung sat beside Sooyoung in the bed. Sooyoung sigh and leaning in her headrest of her bed.

“I’m fine, Oppa.”

Yesung took her hands and grip it tight. “If you need someone to talk, you know I will always there.”

Sooyoung laugh seeing her brother being so serious and nudged him. “Oppa, you talk like someone die and left me.” But the latter just motionless, nothing words to say makes her uncomfortable. “I’m really fine, Oppa, it’s just a little quarrel, it will be fine.”

Yesung just patted her back and walking outside her room.

I hope, she tought.

---------------------

 

After ready with her uniform, Sooyoung walking down to the kitchen and find Siwon sitting calmly in the chair, his back facing her. She only can see his field back, but she already feel overwhelmed and want to cry for no reason.  How stupid she get this feeling by just seeing his back.

Siwon apparently didn’t realized her present because he just keep looking at the swimming pool through the window glass.

But Sooyoung was wrong because second after that, Siwon turn his head and stare at her with a warm smile that maybe can soothing every peace of soul of woman in the world.

Siwon just smile and there’s no words coming from him. Sooyoung sat beside her and sigh, without her realized, she already cry. Siwon keep smile and just her back.

This kind of thing that she needs right now. Thruthfully, the talk she had with Yesung makes her feel burden and uncomfortable because she didn’t like being pity and makes people worried. She already makes her only bestfriend feels sad because of her behavior, she didn’t want anyone else feels sad because of her again. This kind of affection that Siwon give makes her relieved.

Sooyoung stop crying and began to make her self calm. Siwon put a plate full of bread and sausage in front of her. Without a word she eat it, not realized she’s been starving all this time.

“Thank you, Oppa.” She finally manage to say. Siwon nodded.

----------------------

 

SOOYOUNG’s P.O.V :

 

Sooyoung walking past school gate when she heard laughing from the distance. Yoona. Yoona with her other friends from dance club same as her. Yoona feel Sooyoung’s present and just looked away and keep walking. Like she never exist. I just can sigh.

No, Soo, you are strong. You can do this. You can talk to Yoong, she’s your bestfriend, she will listen to your reason.

 

“Hei!” Suddenly someone patted my shoulder.

“Hae!” I just hug him without a second for him to say another words.

“Easy there, girl!” he hug me back. “Are you oke?”

“Yoong.” I just can whine like a kid.

“Let her be, Soo. She will overcome her angry and realized that she miss you. Just give her time.”

“I miss her, Hae.” Release Donghae then I hit my head. “Pabo! You such a pabo.”

Donghae reach my hand and held my both wrist, stopping me. “Why you said that?”

“I betrayed her, Hae. You’ve been there right? So you know how it feels. You must be hate me now.”

Donghae laughing hard then flick me in the forehead. “Pabo! No one hate you right now.”

“But..”

“I’ve been there, but it just make me realized that I’ve been idiot for treat Kyu like that. I don’t like to lose especially lose from your bestfriend. But I can make Seohyun love me like she love Kyu. This is about heart of the matter.”

I just bited my inner cheek supress the tears that want to burst.

“We can’t really blame someone’s heart if they already choose right?”

This day really hard, Yoong really don’t want talk to me, even I always try. She always avoid me, even she change her sit with Hyoyeon. Many student not just from my class asking what happen between us. Apparantly somebody saw the fighted between us. Now everybody judge me that I’ve been steal Kyuhyun from Yoong.

But I just keep put a smile on my face especially in front Donghae, because Donghae always beside me. Ensure that I keep eating and didn’t skip my meal. I just don’t want to make Donghae or anyone else worried about me.

I walked through the corridor and I hear whisper along the corridor, all their eyes on me. I just keep walking.

“Hei!!” Donghae appeared and put his hand on my shoulder and walking beside me. I know he just want to support me. I am so glad he beside me.

We keep walking until outside the gate and stop in front of car that really familiar for me. My curiosity got answer when Kyuhyun  out of the car.

“I’ll take her from here.” He said and smack Donghae’s hand on my shoulder and take my hand possessively.

I just smile to Donghae and let go of Kyu’s hand. I just feeling uncomfortable because we still in front my school, second it makes me feel guiltier. I hope Kyuhyun didn’t realized my sudden act, the most thing I hope that he didn’t hear my heartbeat.

Stop beating aloud you fool

I sneaking glance to him and sh!t me that he cacth my glance and smirking evily. I just cough to suppress my nervous.

Kyuhyun keep talking to Donghae and I just don’t know what are they talking. I just capture my name and lunch.

“Thank you, Hae, for taking care of her.”

“Hei! I like her too you know, so it’s my pleasure.”

Kyuhyun’s eyes become narrow. Before they start bickering, I throw myself between them. “Stop! Kyu, you don’t need to be jealous.”

Both pair eyes in front of me widen and realization sinking in my brain and make my face tomato red.

Ottokkaeeee???? Why I said like that??

 

------------------

 

NO ONE’s P.O.V :

 

The trip to Sooyoung’s house become awkward, and silent take control in the atmosphere’s car. Looks like both of them lost the ability for speaking. Sooyoung keep throwing her gaze outside the window. The other hand, Kyuhyun can’t stop smiling and even giggling cutely. It irritates Sooyoung.

“YA! Stop giggling you pabo!”

Kyuhyun just keep smiling and do the aegyo to make Sooyoung laugh. She never see Kyuhyun’s aegyo before and it so hillarious.

“Ya!!! I said stop!!” she keep laughing and not realized that they already in front of her house.

Then Sooyoung get out of the car followed by Kyuhyun. They still laugh, even makes Sooyoung’s cry for too much laughing.

“Kyu, tha...”

But her words got cut when Kyuhyun suddenly embrace her thight. Kyuhyun keep hugging her for awhile and makes Sooyoung aware that she forgot to breath. When her heartbeat and her breath get even, she embrace him back and burried her face in his chest, inhaling his scent.

“Keep smiling, Soo. Everything will be past.”

Sooyoung just nodded still burried by his chest.

“You just need distraction a little, maybe we can start study for last final before graduation.”

Sooyoung lookup still in his embrace. “But you really smart Kyu, you don’t need me right?”

Kyuhyun put his chin above her head. “You know, Soo, I always need you beside me.”

Sooyoung’s heart become dance again, hoping he didn’t hear it. “Yaaa such a flirt!” Sooyoung want to smack him, but suddenly Kyuhyun takethe gap between them and kiss Sooyoung in the lips.

Such a sweet kiss just a little peck but already makes Sooyoung’s heart almost faint. She felt weakling in the knees, but fortunately Kyuhyun hold her thight. Her eyes get widen, Kyuhyun let go her lips and stare at her to see her reaction. When he got nothing reaction from her, he smile and kiss her again. This time his lips linger in her lips.

After a while, Kyuhyun let go Sooyoung and whisper in her ear. “Goodnight, my Soo.”

Then he left without a words. Sooyoung keep her gaze to gate where Kyuhyun’s car disappeared.

 

My first kiss.

 

===============

 

Anneyong!!!

Long time no see!!!

I'm sorry for not updating, I got writter block! hehehe

 

Please do comment.

Your comment really appreciated by me.

 

No silent rider please!! hehehe.