Chapter 25

Neverending Love..!

 

SOOYOUNG P.O.V :

 

Sooyoung woke up at 3 in the morning with headache. She find her room empty and dark. Siwon must be already left. She just remember that Siwon was with her all along, but she forgot what have she done. She touch her face and she feels sticky in her cheek. Must be she cried.  

What did I do? God, why Oppa have to see me cry?

Somehow I don’t know why when I cried, I feel that Oppa cried with me. Is this just my instict or my instict become blur with this incident with Kyu? I don’t know.

I feel cold right now cause the air conditioner in my room, so I decided to go out find a fresh air and maybe tidy up the messed from the party last night.  Maybe it will help easing my mind a little from Kyu.

I got out from my room and find the house was already empty. There is no one in this house that seemingly wake up other than me. I go to the living room and find an empty bottle in every way. I begin to clear up to the trash can.

For an hour of clean up the house, now I have to clean up the back yard and the swimming pool, but my mind still cannot pass of Kyuhyun. What was he doing right now? Is he okay? Is he with Seohyun right now? Is he happy right now? Where is he?

When I turn around, there. Standing not a far from her a handsome badboy-looks man in front of me with long sleeve shirt and jeans that perfectly fit in his body. Kyuhyun.

-----------------------------------------------------

 

NO ONE’s P.O.V :

 

We just stare each other without a word. Both their eyes fill with longing but no one dare to start the conversation.

How I miss you, Kyu, Sooyoung thought.

Kyuhyun take a step forward but Sooyoung stop him.

“What are you doing here?”

“Soo.” He called heplessly.

“Are you here just to say that you want to us to be back again like before, my answer is no.”

Kyuhyun sighed. He looks tired and that got notice by Sooyoung.

“I can’t Kyu. I just can’t. I can’t lied to my feelings anymore. I’m not like you!” Sooyoung finally said it. Her feelings towards Kyu.  “So are you here wants to explain to me why you lied to me?”

Kyuhyun just keep silent.

“Do you still find me as your bestfriend when we kissed? Answer me!” Sooyoung asking with anger now. “You can call me crazy or delusional but my heart says that you feel the same way, but you had something in your mind that holds your back. Please just give me an aswer.”

Kyuhyun just looking at her with sorrow eyes. Seems like he had a battle with his self.

Sooyoung saw this then smile bitterly. She clear her tears that fall in her cheek and turn around, her back facing Kyuhyun.

“If you got nothing to say, just go. I don’t know you anymore, Kyu. Go to Seohyun, I hope you will be happy with her. Maybe this is the.....”

Her words got cut with the sudden hug from the back.

“Don’t leave me, Soo, I’m begging you. Please stay with me.”

-----------------------------------------

 

Sorry for the short update.

 

See you at next chapter. ^_^