Chapter 9

Neverending Love..!

 

NO ONE'S P.O.V :

 

Sooyoung spent the rest of after noon with Siwon. Siwon took Sooyoung to the beautiful restaurant with the view of a garden. So calm. This is Siwon favorite place.... awhile ago. It's been a long time for him to visit this place since last time with... her.

Siwon made his promise and treat her. Sooyoung eat many food from the menu while Siwon secretly sneaking glancess on her with a widen smile. He so happy to see her smile like that, especially because of him or maybe food. But it keeps Siwon smile and feels that this day was a beautiful day.

Suddenly Siwon remember Kyuhyun and at the same time, Kyuhyun text him asking where he is.

 

To : Kyuhyun

I'm at the restaurant _______. Why?

 

To : Siwon

With who? Are you secretly dating someone? Are you with Yesung-hyung?

 

Siwon sigh while reading Kyuhyun's text message. Kyuhyun began nagged when he got sick. He didn't like when the situation where he couldn't do anything, feeling helpless.

Siwon sneaking glancess one more time to Sooyoung who didn't aware of her surroundings, keep focusing on her food. Siwon began to text back.
 He just curious what may Kyuhyun reaction for what his going to replay.

 

To : Kyuhyun

No, I'm with Sooyoung. I picked her up from school.

 

Siwon send it and take his full attention to Sooyoung again with a smirked-smile. He really curious what would Kyuhyun reacted.

 

-------

 

KYUHYUN'S P.O.V :

 

I took the soccer magazine and flip back-forward the page and feeling so boring. I throw it to the sofa in my room. I rest my body on the bed and stares at the ceiling of my room.

I hate being sick! What's wrong with this head, headache starting this morning, I think while massage my forehead with left hand.

 

Suddenly I got an idea, I took my handphone and text Siwon.

 

To : Hyung

Where are you, hyung?

 

Right away I got an reply. And I keep texting him. This house is empty and I don't like it. Suddenly I think Soo, what is she doing now.

 

Darn! Today I didn't get to see her. I miss teasing her around.

 

I snapped back to reality. Surprised what I've been thinking. Maybe this is because of my medicine make me halucination.

 

Hyung replied my message instantly and when I read it, reflect I got up and sit. Widen my eyes and read his message one more time.

 

To : Kyuhyun

No, I'm with Sooyoung. I picked her up from school.

 

"WHAT???!!!" I got yelled without any second thoughts. "Why he picked her up without telling me first??!!!"

 

Once again I got snapped back from my reality.

 

"What I was thinking? Who the hell is me acting like this?"

 

Suddenly I feel dizzy with this thought.

 

Why I feel like this? Why when I read Hyung's text, I feel anxious all over my body. It feels like my chest being.... ripped off? It's Siwon-oppa, why I don't like read his text? I feel like I got....... jealouse? Nooo.. NOOO.. It must be not it. Maybe I just feels lonely being alone and don't like it when I know Siwon-oppa and Soo eating while I just rest in this house.

 

I just getting more dizzy when this thoughts of mind getting worst.

 

"YAAAAAA!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME??!! CHOI KYUHYUN YOU ARE WEIRD!!!" I yelled in frustration.

 

-------

 

SIWON'S P.O.V :

 

While in the car, Siwon can't stop smilling. Kyuhyun didn't reply his text message. He knows that right now his brother getting anxious and had a battle with his own thoughts, but he keep acting cool like he didn't feel a thing.

 

I don't mean to make you feel like that Kyu. I just want to make sure where were you standing while I already know where is my place. Kyu, until when are you gonna lied to your own feeling?, I said while driving my car with a happy and cheerful Sooyoung next to me.

 

"Are you happy, Soo?" I asked this cheerful creature beside me.

 

She nodded agressively. "Yes, Oppa, so bad! Thank you for the treat!" She said while patted my shoulder.

 

I feel weakling on my knees, but I keep on cool. "My pleasure!" I said with a smile.

 

She grinning. Not long after that, they arrived at Sooyoung's house. Me and Sooyoung get out from car and entered the front door when I see Yesung walking towards them with an anger expression on his face.

 

I can see that Sooyoung looking at me with confused look and worried visible from her eyes. Yesung keep walking and become closer and stop in front of me.

 

"Siwon-ah, acompany me please. I need you on something." He said with and anger but urgent voice. Without hesitation I nodded. "Let's go!"

 

Yesung turning back and stare at Sooyoung with narrowed eyes. "Soo, I need to go for awhile. Is it oke if you stay at home with ajumma for awhile?"

 

Sooyoung nodded. "I'm fine, Oppa. Take care of what you got into. Becareful."

 

I keep staring at Sooyoung. I can see her eyes get worried but she keep calm down. She really an understanding person.

 

Yesung nodded and began to walk to his car. I keep staring at her and make my way to her and stop in front of her. "If you need anything, just called me or text me. I won't be long. Oke?"

 

I can see she a little bit surprised with my sudden action, but I don't care. Because I don't want her to be alone and feeling worried. If Kyuhyun didn't get sick, maybe he will acompany her, and with that maybe make my heart a little bit an ease.

If I had to choose weather go or stay with her, I will choose to stay. But I can't because Yesung needs me and he is important too for me.

 

She nodded and smile. "I'm going to fine, Oppa." As if she can see my worriedness in my eyes.

 

Then I go with Yesung.

 

-------------

 

Sooyoung sit on her balcony while thinking.

 

What is going on with Yesung-oppa? I hope he will be oke. I never see him like that.

 

She sighed, at the same moment her phone is began rang.

 

Kyu's calling..

 

Sooyung smile. I miss him today.

 

"Yobseo?" Sooyoung aswer it.

"Hai Soo." Kyuhyun's deep voice hearing by Sooyoung.

"Are you feeling better, Kyu?"

"Yeah, you know that I am a strong person." By hearing his answer, Sooyoung knows that his been talking with his smirk.

"I'm glad to hear that, Kyu. I already miss you, you know."

 

Is he got wrong hear it? But he knows clearly that Sooyoung said that she missed me, Kyuhyun's thought.

 

"Really?" He get his hope high.

But Sooyoung replied with her laugh. "Kyu, I miss you because I don't have someone that can picked me up!"

Kyuhyun feel a little bit dissapointed but he knows that Sooyoung is just joking so he never think it hard. But he didn't prepare what he is going to say next because the words got slipped away without thinking.

 

"But you have Siwon-oppa that can picked you up." He said with a normal voice, hide his pout voice.

She laugh once again. "How do you know that today I got pick up by Oppa?"

 

Kyuhyun keep silent. He don't know what he's gonna answer. Because Kyuhyun keep remain silent, Sooyoung decided to bring something to talk.

 

"Kyu, I am alone in home." Sooyoung don't know why she said that. She knows that Kyuhyun can't go here, but yet still she tells him.

"Mwho??? Where is Hyung?" His voice sound demanded and worried.

"Siwon-oppa and Yesung-oppa go to somewhere that I don't know where, taking care of something. But I know that Yesung-oppa need Siwon-oppa now, like he got on trouble or something."

 

She sighed and began to worried again. Kyuhyun can sense it and make his voice sound so calm, try to calmed her.

 

"Oppa will be alright, Soo. I know it."

"Yeah, I know and hope so."

"You have to believe."

"Thanks, Kyu."

 

He know that Sooyoung still feels worried and the only way that he can think is this. He know with his condition now, still headache, he couldn't go anywhere besides lay down. So he will do this.

 

"Soo, I'm sorry that I can't go there beside you right now. But I will sing you a song. Oke? Will you accept it?"

Sooyoung smile to hear Kyuhyun's overred and say. "Sure, Kyu."

 

He clears his throat and began to sing.

 

Neoneun neomu nuni busyeo..  Niga isseo nae shimjangi ddwi-uh.. Ojik neomani naegen number 1..

Nuhl saranghae..

 

Jogeumman duh na dagawajwuh.. Neoui soneul kkok japgosipeo..

I noraeneun only for you..

 

Youngwonnhi saranghae..

 

I need your love, love, love..

 

Neoui dununeul bomyeonseo yaksokhae.. Ni gyuhtesuh nuhman saranghalraeman jikilge..

 

Baby, I need your love, love, love..

 

Neoui saranghanaro nan chungbunhae.. Modeungeoseul da irheodo neomaneun jeoldae nochijin anheulgeoya..

You’re my everything, my love..

 

Naegen neomani boeyeoh.. Jakku naega saenggangna..

Uhnjena naneun useulsu isseo..

 

You’re my everything, my heart..

 

Neoneun naege isheo.. Cheonsaboda deo areumdawo..

Neo hanamaneul saranghalgeo-ya..

Super Junior - Angel

 

( You’re so dazzling.. My heart is thumping.. You’re the only one for me and always be number 1.. That I love you..

 

Come little bit closer to me.. I want to tightly hold your hands..

This song is only for you..

 

I love you forever..

 

I need your love, love, love..

 

I promise you for only looking at your eyes.. Stand by your side for protecting and loving you with all my heart..

 

 

Baby, I need your love, love, love..

 

Just one love from you is enough for me.. Even if I must lose everything.. I will never  let you go..

 

You are my everything, my love..

 

I only see you.. I keep thinking about you.. That never fails to make me smile..

 

You’re my everything, my heart..

 

You’ve captured me.. You’re even more gorgeous than angel, I will only love you.. ) 

 

 

Kyuhyun finished the song and cleared his throat once again, but Sooyoung's voice is nowhere to be found.

 

"Soo?" He called her. "I'm sorry, but I don't know what other song that I can sing. This song just popped in my head and I know this is your favorite song."

After silent for a minutes, finally Sooyoung said a word. "That's so beautiful, Kyu. I really love this song, thank you."

"It's nothing Soo, my voice is not good."

Sooyoung shook his head, although she knew that Kyu can't see her, but she keep doing that. "Your voice is so good, really. I wondered why are you not being a singer? I know you like to sing."

"I like to sing, true. But my passion is being a doctor."

"Oke then, but you have to sing a song to me. Arasso?"

 

For you, I will Soo, I will sing it to you... always.

 

"Nee." He agree.

 

Kyuhyun can hear Sooyoung's yawn. He look at the wall clock that it's already 10 pm. Sooyoung always sleep early if there is no special occasion like when Siwon and him staying until 2 am.

 

"I know you tired, Soo. Go to sleep, alright?" He persuaded her  to go to sleep.

"What if..."

"No but, Soo. I don't want you to go sick and Hyung don't want to either seeing you sick because stayed all night waiting for him." He cutted her words.

Sooyoung smile. "Fine. Then I'll go to sleep."

"Nee."

"Hei, Kyu, thank once again for sang to me. It really makes me relieve a little bit. Get well soon. Bye, Kyu."
 

Then she hang up, leaving Kyuhyun with a big smile!!! Suddenly he feels her head lightly. He doesn't feel sick anymore. As if Sooyoung was the medicine for this stupid headache.

 

I think I'm gonna have a beautiful dream tonight.

 

--------

 

SOOYOUNG'S P.O.V :

 

After hang up on Kyuhyun's phone call, she laid her body on the bed and smile for awhile, remembering Kyuhyun's voice sang her favorite song.

But not so long after that, she got worried again.

 

Why Siwon-oppa didn't called him or give her a text message? I really wanna know about Yesung-oppa.

 

She keep waiting and waiting and finally she got sleep with her handphone still on her hand.

 

------

 

Little that she knows, someone is trying to call her while she still on the call with Kyuhyun. Siwon always trying to call Soo, so that she can feel a little bit relieve.

But the line is busy, so he decided to call Kyu's phone and suprisingly that his line busy either. Siwon get one conclusion.

He smile and lookep up to the sky and whisper. "Choi Siwon you are a pabo, of course she never gonna be alone..."

 

Because she have Kyu, and always be Kyu...

 

------

 

NO ONE'S P.O.V :

 

Sooyoung waken from her sleep suddenly and she looked at wall clock and it shows 2 am. Sooyoung looking at her phone who still in her hand and the wallpaper still the same. There's no message or call from Siwon-oppa.

She began to worry again, so she decided to check up on Yesung's room, as if he already at home. But his room is empty.

 

Why Siwon-oppa still has not given me a news about Yesung-oppa?

 

Then she pressed Siwon-oppa number but his not answer his phone. Sooyoung try it once more and another one.

 

Siwon-oppa!! Where are you?!, She tought while pacing back and forth in the living room. She decided to call her brother phone.

 

When she dialled, suddenly someone answer it. She knows this voice.

 

"Siwon-oppa?" She asked.

"Soo, please open the door. I'm on the front door." Then he hang up.

 

Without a doubt, she run to the front door and open it. She saw Siwon-oppa piggy back Yesung-oppa whose got unconscious. I think he got drunk.

Sooyoung help Siwon-oppa carried Yesung-oppa to his room. Siwon laid him on his bed. Yesung keep mumbling someone's name.

Siwon looked at Yesung with sympathetic expression. Sooyoung take Siwon wrist slowly and guide him to outside Oppa's room.

 

"Oppa, what is wrong to Yesung-oopa?" She asked with worried eyes.

 

Siwon sighed. "He broke up with Yuri."

Sooyoung widen his eyes. "What? How?"

"I don't know when exactly, but I think from what Yesung tell me while he drunk is that she doesn't love him anymore."

"It's impossible, Oppa. Yuri-unnie loves Yesung-oppa so much. Maybe there's reason behind this."

 

Actually, Sooyoung know Yesung girlfriend, Yuri, for a long time. She is a nice girl and kind with a beautiful feature. She always say that she love Oppa. I know something is going on. They've been together for a long time. 2 years.

 

"I know that too, Soo. But Yesung said that."

'I will searching for an answer." She said and one second after that, Siwon took her wrist softly.

"I think the best way now is taking care of your brother. Let him to cooling down. We don't have the rights to intervere with their problem, Soo."

 

Sooyoung stare Siwon at the eyes. Siwon-oppa is really a gentleman and mature guy. He really is, and hearing that makes Sooyoung smile and took Siwon hand at the same place when he let go awhile ago. He feels so blessed to have Siwon here helping his brother.

Siwon stunned for Sooyoung reaction.

 

"Oppa really gratefull to have a bestfriend like you, Oppa."

 

Siwon feeling embarrassed and scratched his head and smile shyly.

 

"I know you've been tired, Oppa. Take a rest, oke? Please stay tonight. I don't want you to drive with your condition."

Siwon looking so hesitant. "But Soo, Kyu is need me. He is alone now."

Sooyoung smile. "Kyuhyun is already sleeping, Oppa. I don't want either when you arrived, he wake up."

 

Siwon still looked hesitant but Sooyoung grabbed his hand tightly and makes Siwon sees her in the eyes. "Please, Oppa? Yesung-oppa needs you."

Siwon gaze one more time at her eyes. "Only Yesung?" Siwon widen his eyes with his own question. Afraid that she will withdraw her hand, but Sooyoung keep holding it.

She smile.

 

"Me too, Oppa. I need you now."

 

Siwon feels his knees get weakling one more time, but he gather together his strenght and nodded. "I will be here, Soo."

 

Both of them smile to each other.

 

--------------------

 

 

 

 

( Anneyong.. Sorry for this lame update. I hope you like it. Keep read it and comment guys! Your comment is highly appreciated...)