Chapter 8

Neverending Love..!

DONGHAE'S P.O.V :

 

Donghae sit gloomy in his seat. He keep looking dumbfounded to the window which is the view is to the school yard near the gate. He keep looking at the student entrance, searching for someone. Someone that he miss.

His eyes become brightly when he found the one that his been looking for. He run to that person and smile widely.

 

"Hai, Soo."

 

---------

 

SOOYOUNG'S P.O.V :

 

"Hai, Hae-oppa." She smile to him. She see that Donghae looks so excited yet happy. It's so cute to see Hae-oppa so excited like this. She feels excited too.

"You seems so excited, Oppa."

"You came early today, Soo." Donghae walked beside him and I can see him a little jumpy. "There is something that I need to ask you, Soo."

"What is it, Oppa?"

"Have lunch with me?"

Sooyoung stop his walk and furrowed her eyebrows. "Mwo?" She asked in disbelief.

"Have lunch with me." He said with a lot confidence right now.

"Sure."

"Really?" He said in disbelief.

"Why not, Oppa."

He tossed his arm in the air. "Yes!! Oke, see you then."

 

Honestly, I a little bit confused about the expression of Donghae. Why he looks so excited? I think it's oke if you have lunch with your friend. Besides, I like Hae-oppa, because he is kind and good talker. Maybe someday, Kyu can see this side of him and be friends again.

 

-------

 

KRING!!!!

 

It's time to break time and many student instanly running to the cafetaria or go to the school yard to play. But view student just go for chit-chat with their friends or boyfriend/girlfriend. Many in Seoul's High is a paired.

Sometimes this situation makes Sooyoung get curious and wondered how it feels like to likes to someone and have a relationship with the one that you really love the most.

 

"Ahh, I want have a boyfriend." Yoona sighed and pout looking at the student that clasped their hands together, chat happily.

Sooyoung patted his head. "It will come your time soon."

"But I want now." She said childishly.

"Then stopped ignore someone that like you, Yoong. Example, Taec-oppa." Finished his word, she get a smack to his back. "YAA!! It hurts!!"

Yoona stick its tongue out. "I don't like him, Soong, you know that I only like one person. And that persone maybe didn't have the same feel." Yoona began to imagine Kyu's face and feature.

"Only a stupid man tha don't like you."

"I wan't Kyu, Soong."

Sooyoung sighed. "I think Kyu is a tough person to falling in love. Besides me, I never see him with a girl or liking someone before. So you have to be patient. Maybe if you make your move, he will like you."

"Is he gay?"

Yoona got smack on his head. "YaAAA!! He's normal, he just doesn't find yet the one that he like."

"Help me, Soong."

"No! I really don't want to interfere with this kind of situation." Yoona pouted, Sooyoung sighed. "Fine. But I'll try as I could, oke?"

Yoona getting excited. "But remember, don't get yourself high up, oke?" Yoona nodded.

 

Suddenly there is someone in the door that called Sooyoung. Sooyoung smiled and raise from his seat and approached Donghae. Yoona's face getting curious.

 

"What's wrong with both of you?" Yoona asked suspiciosly. Sooyoung just shrugged, "Nothing."

"We just wanna have lunch." Donghae explained. Yoona's face became bright and Sooyoung knows what on Yoona's mind. "Don't gossip!"

Donghae just smile shyly. "We just having lunch." Donghae explain it again and turn his head on Sooyoung. "Let's go."

 

Then Sooyoung follow Donghae. Donghae took Sooyoung to the building's rooftop. The view is so good even a little bit hot. They talked about many times and laughing to each other. Donghae appreciated this moment, Sooyoung too.

 

But Sooyoung's thought a little bit get distracted when she received a text message from Kyuhyun.

 

To : Soo

Soo, I'm so sorry. Today I cannot pick you up after school. I think I'm a llitle bit exausted. Maybe with just a little rest, I'll be alright again.

 

Kyuhyun got sick? Without hesitation, Sooyoung writing back.

 

To : Kyu

Kyu, are you really oke? Are you need something? Are you need me your pretty bestfriend to take care of you? Hahaha..

 

To : Soo

Hei, I need a little rest, Soo, so just don't be worry, oke? I'm fine. Sorry once again that I've neglect you.

 

Reading that, makes Sooyoung smile and didn't pay attention to Donghae's story. Donghae realized that Sooyoung's attention is not him anymore and get curious for who she text.

While Sooyoung keep texting.

 

To : Kyu

Yaaa Choi Kyuhyun! You never neglect me, but a treat can make me smile. Haahaa.

 

After that, Kyu didn't write back. He really bad to me, he won't treat me. Or maybe he already sleeping. Poor Kyu.

 

"Soo."

Sooyoung realized that Donghae have been notice her for awhile and this makes Sooyoung feeling guilty that she already didn't paid attention to him.

"I'm sorry, Oppa. I just got text from Kyuhyun."

"Kyuhyun?" He feel a little bit jealous hearing Kyu's name. "What's wrong with Kyu?" Even he got jealous, but he notice that Sooyoung's face a little bit worried. Is there something happened to Kyu?, He tought.

"He sick, Oppa. But he said that it's oke, just alittle bit exausted."

Donghae nodded. "I hope he will get better."

Sooyoung smile and makes Donghae confused. "You really care for you old friend, Oppa." With that makes Donghae silent until the bell is ringing, time to back to study.

 

------

 

SOOYOUNG'S P.O.V :

 

The school is over and Sooyoung didn't have dance practice, so she decided to go home or maybe visit Kyuhyun. She didn't decide yet.

Sooyoung already tells Yoona that Kyu got sick and she worried. Then after that, Sooyoung give her Kyu's number. She really happy and never seperated  from his phone.

 

Is she already texting Kyu? Is is Kyu replied? And why he didn't reply my text?,  Sooyoung pout when someone patted her shoulder. Donghae.

 

"Soo, I'll take you home." Donghae overing her and Yoona getting excited hearing that. Yoona is such a queen gossip. I sighed.

 

At the same time, my phone began to ring and I told Donghae to wait for a minute while he talks to Yoona.

I see my handphone screen and smile widely and a little bit curious.

 

Siwon-oppa calling..

 

I answered it without hesitant. "Youbseo."

"Yoona-shii."

"Siwon-oppa!" I yelped happily and withdraw curious from Yoona and Donghae. Who is Siwon-oppa?

 

It's been awhile for her not to hear news from Siwon-oppa. She missed him.

 

"Are you already finish your school?"

"Yes, Oppa. Why?"

"It's good then, I'm waiting you in the outside."

 

Then he hang up the connection and makes Sooyoung getting confused and a little bit excited. She don't know why she feels excited.

 

"Who is Siwon-oppa?" Yoona asked and Donghae nodded, waiting for my explaination.

 

But without aswering them, I walked to the school gate and from what I heard a little bit, many student talked about someone in the school gate. I just can hear "So handsome!" and "Who is he?"

 

I getting more curious, I keep walk followed by Yoona and Donghae. And when I arrived in the school gate, I see someone leaned on the gate. Someone that she knew exactly, someone that really really handsome and drop dead gorgeous, someone when he sees me he smile with a warm smile and a dimples that can make every girl died in enchanted.

 

That person is Siwon-oppa.

(Ignore the pose, just imagine that Siwon used this clothes with that hair style. SOOOO HANDSOME)

 

-------

 

NO ONE'S P.O.V :

 

Siwon wave his hand and draw attention from surrounding who got curious about who is the person that got his attention. And every eyes staring at Sooyoung.

Almost everyone especially girl get her jaw dropped, Sooyoung too. She feels surprised that Siwon-oppa is in her school.

 

"Oppa, what are you doing here?"

He gave the gorgeous smile of him and said, "I come to pick you up."

 

And Siwon's aswer draw gasped from girls there. Sooyoung feels embarrassed a little because the attention that she got from the other student. Siwon realized it too and just keep act cool and smile. Because of that acted he put on, makes the students shy and go in different direction, leaving both of them and Donghae and Yoona alone.

 

"But Oppa, I don't want to be a burden for you."

Siwon shook his head and patted his shoulders and look her in the eyes. "You never be a burden to me, Soo, besides I want to see my favorite dongsaeng."

 

Hearing that simple words, makes Sooyoung blushed. She never see this side of Siwon before. Side of a gentleman. Siwon-oppa is a really a gentleman but she never experience it the act. Now she feels it and she happy, and she don't know why. Maybe being with a mature person that a lot different from Kyu, who is more alittle bit boyish.

 

Sooyoung keep staring Siwon who stares her back, when someone behind her scoffed. Sooyoung turn his head and see Donghae and Yoona who look back at her with a different expression. Yoona's expression looks like she got shock with her jaws dropped. Donghae's expression.... hmmmm she can read it because it looks flat with narrowed eyes.

 

Why he stares at Siwon-oppa like that?

 

Sooyoung's thought get blur when he heard Siwon say hi to Donghae and Yoona.

 

"Hai."

 

Yoona bowed awkwardly and Donghae just nodded. With this awkward situation, makes Sooyoung feel uncomfortable.

 

"Ready to go?" Siwon asked. Sooyoung nodded.

"I'll go first guys. See you tomorrow."

Yoona give Sooyoung a sign that "you have to tell me everything". Sooyoung sighed and she knows Yoona getting suspicious and want to gossip.

 

Sooyoung bit goodbye to Donghae but he just staring flat, no expression.

Then Siwon take her to his car.

 

 

Donghae see them from the back, ignoring Yoona's reaction about Siwon. He keeps busy with his toughts. 

 

Damn! I don't know why, but why I feel really-really insecure with this man? More than what I felt when Kyuhyun is around Soo. Why? I really-really jealous with this Siwon guy. Is this something from his aura that makes me scared that Sooyoung might be slipped away? I'm really clueless with this kind of feeling, more like with this intuition. Who is this Siwon guy that makes me anxious more than Kyuhyun does?

 

 


( I hope you like it guys. Hwaiting!! )