Chapter 24

Neverending Love..!

 

“I don’t know what is happening, but I know that you lied to me. Because friend don’t kiss.”

With that I walk away.

===================================================

 

Two weeks has left without unnoticed by Sooyoung. She still remember exactly what happen last week in the park. She still can have the answer clear, but the one that clearly was Kyuhyun lied to her. She feels it, because she can feel when she kissed him, Kyu’s heart thumping loudly. If you didn’t feel the same, your heart didn’t thumping loudly right?

Who am I kidding here? Maybe not! Maybe I’m just being delusional here thinking that Kyuhyun feels the same thing with me.

Sooyoung just didn’t want this to happen, because today is the graduation day for her school and also other school. This is the important day for her and everyone in her grade now. She want to share it with the people her love but apparently that is imposibble. She didn’t speak to him right now. He lost contact with her since two weeks ago, she too didn’t want to contact him first. Her pride was wounded. And maybe she just scared with Kyu’s reaction towards her.  What a pity she was.

Only Siwon and Yonna knows this condition between them. She remember when Siwon knows about this, he looks like he was so angry. But Sooyoung stop him to talk to Kyuhyun, because she didn’t want to both of them get a fight because of her.  

So now that she can do was prepare for the graduation.

---------------------------------------------------------

 

SIWON P.O.V :

 

I woke up in the morning and ready myself to attend Kyuhyun’s graduation. Today was Kyuhyun’s day. I keep remembering a moment two weeks ago. I just couldn’t stop picturing how Sooyoung face break down when she tells story about Kyuhyun.

And know I feel like the most evil person here knowing that I can tell Sooyoung the truth, but I already kept my promise to Kyuhyun for not interfere his problem, because he promise to me that he will find a way out. I hope God hearing my prayer and Kyuhyun’s.

 

  • Flashback -

Sooyoung running throught the house which is Siwon and Yesung was there in the swimming pool. But only Siwon saw Sooyoung coming with tears in her eyes.

Siwon caught her wrist in front of her room right before she get in. Siwon turn Sooyoung towards her and she got surprised.

“Oppa!”

“What’s wrong, Soo?” Siwon asked with calmness.

Sooyoung just crying harder and Siwon hug her. “Oppa.”

That’s the only thing that Sooyoung can speak.

When she stop crying, Siwon began asking. At first Sooyoung denied everything, but Siwon keep insist. Then finally she tells everything, about the kissed, about what happen in his house, about everything between her and Kyuhyun.

When heard it, Siwon heart breaks. He don’t want this to happen to both of them. Honestly he knows exactly what is going on, but he angry how Kyuhyun handling it.

“Kyuhyun.” Siwon wishpered dangerously. Sooyoung saw it and hug him.

“Please, Oppa, don’t angry to him. Don’t say a word. Please for me.”

 

Siwon sighing and nodded. I will do anything for you Soo.

 

  • Flashback End –

-------------------------------------------------

 

Sooyoung arrive at her school and saw Yoona with Donghae. She run happily and scream excitedly.

“WE ARE GRADUATE NOW!!!!” both of them scream and hug each other while bouncing. Like 5 years old. Donghae just laugh with other basketball team.

“Ouch, Soo. Your voice is too loud!” He jokingly poking Sooyoung’s shoulder. “But CONGRATS!”

“Congrats for all of us!”

Then Donghae join the hug with other team dance, Hyoyeon, Taeyeon, Hara and others. This is the best moment for everyone.  

The ceremony began solemly. She saw from a far that Yesung and his girlfriend, Yuri was there. Her parents was in Europe and cannot coming, but they promised will come when she was about go to France. As usual they just making promised, empty promised. It’s a usual too for her for her parents so busy to make a time for her and Yesung, because she get enough love from people around her. But now that makes her sad because her parents not there and Kyuhyun not talking to her.  She have to strong for herself.

Yoona nudge her. “How was your feeling?”

She smile. “I’m fine. I’m happy because I’m about getting closer to my dream.”

Yoona pout. “When you have to go?”

“About a month.”

Yoona hugging her. “I’m gonna miss you, Soo!”

“We will see ofter right? You were in London right?” Both of them smile each other.

“I hope Kyuhyun will back to his sense before you go.”

Sooyoung just silent and facing front. Yonna her back giving her courage. Sooyoung thanking her for being there and being the best friend she got.

The ceremony ended after 3 hours. Sooyoung approached by Yesung and Yuri to congrats her, Donghae and Yoona. Apparently both of them was organize a party for Sooyoung in her house. So Sooyoung invited her closes friends to come.

“Let’s GET PARTY!!”

---------------------------------------------------

 

Graduation party was a blast for everyone. There is alcohol and loud music. Fortunately no ones getting drunk. Swimming pool changed into a dance floor. The music keep playing and everyone dancing in the dance floor, except Sooyoung and Siwon. They just talking in the pantry while drinking.

Sooyoung’s head began lighter. Seems like she was drinking too much not that she do it purposely, Siwon notice that and took the glass from her. Sooyoung feeling iritated then yell to Siwon.

“Oppa! Give me back my glass!” Sooyoung try to reach it but Siwon’s hand so long, then in the end she hug him. Sooyoung smell his manly scent and looked up and catch Siwon’s eyes looking at her with intense eyes.

Honestly alcohol began to affect him a little bit that makes him a little bit bolder towards Sooyoung.

This was a mistake! I cannot do this to Kyu, Siwon mind yelled.

“Oppa, you smelled so good.” Sooyoung smile childishly.

“You drunk, Soo. Let’s called it off for today. I will assist you to your room.”

Sooyoung push him then laugh. “No! I want keep drinking until this heart become numb!” She said while hit her own chest wanting to numb the heartache.

Siwon sighing then grab Sooyoung while hug her. Sooyoung keep asking for a drink while crying. “Oppa, it’s so hurt! Help me numb this.”

Suddenly Siwon hearing soft snore from Sooyoung. He just can chuckled. Then Siwon lift her bridal style and take her to her room.

He saw Yesung and Yuri dancing intimately while Sooyoung’s friend enjoy the party.  Siwon took her to the second floor. Siwon open her room then put her gentle in her bed. When he was about to go, Sooyoung grabing his hands and wishpered. “Don’t go.”

“Soo, just sleep. You tired.”

“I don’t want to be alone, Oppa, please.”

Siwon sighing and sit beside Sooyoung. They past the night with silent to each other. The present to each other more important than talking.

 

I’m sorry, Soo.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Anneyong!!

I will update tonight again.

Bye for now!