Chapter 23

Neverending Love..!

Anneyong!!

This is my update!

When you read this chapter, please hearing the song from John McLaughlin – So Close.

I hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------

 

Kyuhyun lay down in the bed with shirt openly in his chest, while beside him was a girl that bending her body towards Kyu’s chest with both her hands in his chest. Their closeness makes Sooyoung’s eyes get hot and begin watering, but she just standing there.

Kyuhyun was with that girl, a girl he said that he never got interested, a girl that was once had feelings towards Kyu. A girl from his past... Seohyun.

------------------------

 

Sooyoung still frozen. Her body become frigid, her brain become blank but her hearts scream nonstop. Prove that she still alive are her tears that non-stop flowing. Both Kyuhyun and Seohyun didn’t realize that Sooyoung saw everything. Unfortunately Sooyoung cannot hear anything because this shocked her.

Sooyoung saw how Seohyun put something in her hands and rub it to Kyuhyun’s chest. Sooyoung can’t holding anymore, she took a step backwards and unfortunately her step make noice which is attract attention from both of them.

Sooyoung’s eyes met Kyuhyun’s but there is no surprise in his eyes, his eyes feels cold and dark. Eyes that she didn’t recognize before.

 

Kyu...

 

Sooyoung took step back again, this time Kyuhyun moving with Seohyun. But Seohyun a little bit faster, so she can catch up with Sooyoung in the front yard.

“Sooyoung.” Seohyun call her.

 

What an angel voice, I can’t compare with her.

 

Sooyoung already met her before in the middle school because she was Kyu’s friend, but apparently she was wrong.

Sooyoung just stay there, her back facing Seohyun. “Soo, I can explain. Kyu was...”

But her words got interupted by Kyuhyun who got out from home. “Seo don’t!”

Sooyoung’s tears become more swift. She can’t hear the cold voice of Kyu. Sooyoung take a deep breath and turn around, facing both of them.

Seohyun facing Kyuhyun with angry face. “But she has to know, Kyu!”

“No, Seo! No!” Kyuhyun yelled back.

 

What is happening?

 

“Knowing what?” Sooyoung encourage herself to ask. “Knowing what, Kyu?”

 

“Nothing.” Kyuhyun aswer not let go his eyes from Seohyun, and it breaks her heart. Seeing how Kyuhyun saw her, makes her heart breaks.

Apparently Seohyun still want to say something, but Kyuhyun stop her. “I will. Please, Seo, I will explain to her.”  Kyuhyun said with soft voice, voice that he always used to her.

 

Explain what?!

 

Kyuhyun let go Seohyun’s hands and facing Sooyoung then took step and stop in front of Sooyoung. Sooyoung still cannot stop her cry.  Kyuhyun caress her cheek and clear her tears.

 

His touch still the same, but why I feel that everything is change?

------------------------------------------------------------

 

SOOYOUNG’S P.O.V

 

Kyuhyun took me home. The ride was very silent. There is nothing but the silent involving us. But everything seems so quite but the truth that my heads can’t stop spinning around. Nothing in particular that I’ve been thinking.

The car suddenly stop. It makes me wake up from my reverie. I look up and find out that this isn’t my home. This is the park that we used to play when we kids. It bring back many memory. Memory how we really happy back then as a bestfriend, why change now? What is happening?

When no one seems wanna to move, I took the initiatif to get out of the car and walking to the park. I heard Kyuhyun following me. But I don’t care, I don’t know actually. This morning really surprised me. I think I’m mad at him, but who am I to him? I’m not his girlfriend. Maybe after all this time, Seohyun was his girlfriend for a long time. And it made me realize, I don’t know about Kyu anymore. What change? Back then we always tells and talking anything. What is happening? How come we drift apart, but only me that didn’t realized? Am I the only one that didn’t realized?

This park still the same, nothing change but why people who got involving in this park got change? This park always quite, not much people come to here.

I stop and turn around facing Kyuhyun who standing in front of me looking so gorgeous and it pain me.

“What is happening, Kyu?”

Kyuhyun stil silent until I asked him again with the same question. “What change between us?”

Kyuhyun took a step, a little bit closer to me. “Nothing, Soo. Nothing is change.”

“But you seems like...”

“Nothing is change, Soo, you still my bestfriend.”

Kyuhyun’s words makes my heart breaking into a pieces. Bestfriend? Only bestfriend?

“Best... friend?”

When I asked that, I thought I saw a little sadness in his eyes but second later it gone. Maybe I’m just delusional.  My head is hurts.

I took a step backwards, distance myself to him. “So this is the meaning words you told me weeks a go before you dissapeared?”

Kyuhyun’s eyes become pleading and is that I saw pity in that beautiful eyes? That is the last thing I want from Kyuhyun!

Kyuhyun began to reach me but I slapped his hands unconsciously.

“Don’t!”

“Soo, please don’t be like this.”

“Why Kyu? Why? Was Seohyun is your girlfriend?! Why I didn’t know?! Why you aren’t tell me anything?? Why you make me confused with your behavior?!” Kyuhyun grab me then hug me tightly. I tried to break free, but he so much stronger than me, so I just surrender myself and cry in his chest.  “What change Kyu? What is change between us?”

Kyuhyun say nothing only stoke my back and never let go. We still hugging until I got calmer. I stop crying. Then I push his chest to stare at him, he still hugging me. We are so close but yet so far.

I don’t know what is happening with my brain and heart, but I just got a feeling that he’s been lied to me. I’m sure that he got the same feeling towards me. I just know, but what is holding him back?

So I have to ask him this. “So why you kissed me back then?” Kyuhyun wants to let go hearing my question but I hold back. “Don’t lied to me Kyu! What’s your reason?”

Kyuhyun took a deep breath and stare at me. “I shouldn’t do that, Soo. I’m sorry. I just got carried away.”

His aswer make me angry. “Carried away? You kiss me more than once Kyu! So know you just playing me?! I’m your bestfriend for God sake! How can you do that to me?!”

Kyuhyun still silent. “Are you playing both of me and Seohyun?!” I push him.

Kyuhyun get angry too. “How can you said that to me, Soo? Didn’t you know me all this year?! I will never do that to you!”

I laughed bitterly. “Honestly Kyu, I don’t know you anymore.”

Kyuhyun grab my arms and shake me, stare my eyes, pleadingly. “I’m still Kyuhyun! Your bestfriend!”

“So now, we were back to the beginning? Me and you as bestfriend? Is that what you want? So you can have a relationship with Seohyun?”

“I just want us to be back like it was before.”

I don’t realize that I’ve been crying all this time. I just nodded and smile. “Fine then. But I just want to make sure something.”

I don’t know what courages that envelope me, but I took a steps and stop in front of him then I hugged him then kiss him in the lips.

We kiss for a seconds the I let go.

“I don’t know what is happening, but I know that you lied to me. Because friend don’t kiss.”

With that I walk away.

 

------------------------------------------

 

Please Comment! Sorry for short update, but I will update tomorrow.

 

See you in next chapter.