Chapter 14

Neverending Love..!

 

SOOYOUNG's P.O.V :

 

It's saturday and it's free for me to relax apart from the school and dance practice. I feel so exhausted lately for the reason that I don't know exactly.

Now I I stare at the ceiling of my room. I don't know what I feel now. I think of a month backward. About Donghae specially. Yes I realize and admitted that we both became closer for the past few days. Especially because of the practice that they had always at the same time and they were in the same school. Maybe because Kyuhyun is been busy too with the school and tournament.

I still remember about yesterday event at the basketball tournament while our school is winning again and go to the final and will be face Kyuhyun's school, same like last year.

 

-----

 

-- Flashback --

 

Sooyoung and his dance team is perform in the basketball court for the basketball tournament between her school and Mokpo Highschool. We dance with the routine that we already practice.

Today was a sunny day which is perfect for this tournament. When the tournament begin, I can see that Donghae really good with basket. I can see his passion when he play. Donghae and other member play with joy like they didn't have the difficulty with the opponent.

Everytime we got score, the audience became so crazy especially girls, who what I heard from the scream was really love Donghae. Everytime Donghae score, the audience became more more crazy.

But one thing that I didn't think that was make sense. The way that Donghae always smile and wave to her when he got score, it seems like he do it on purpose. But back again, I erased that feeling because I know that he considered me as a friend, good friend. So everytime he did that, I just smiled and wave back. Yoona realized that and start mocking me. I just sigh.

 

"Hei Soo," call Donghae when the game finished. I turned around and smile to him.

"Congrats Hae." I said cheerfully and Yoona too. He smile shyly and nodded.

"You were so good back there. No wonder many girls drooling over you." I said when we are alone. I looking with my surrounding and find many girls are sneaking glances from Donghae, who didn't realized little bit.

"Mwo?" He asked confuse and looking to his surrounding. I can see that girls really giggles alot when Donghae noticed them. When they see Donghae their eyes really bright but when they see me, their eyes became 'death glare' which makes me laugh.

 

They jealous because I talk to him? So ridiculous. How can they jealous when I just his friend.." My thought while shook and chuckled.

 

Suddenly, I felt a hand grip on my right hand. I trace the hand whose belongs to and found Donghae staring at her intensely. The fangirls gasped like what I did. Feeling confused about his sudden action I just open my mouth but there's nothing words coming.

He smile and gaze to the fangirls. "Bye girls. We have to go." And he dragging me while the fangirls mumbled in dissapointment.

 

After that he walking to the school parking lot, he stop in front of his car and release my hand. His back facing me and turn around. He staring at me and me either.

 

"I wanna talk to you about something." He starting. I just keep staring waiting for him to continue but he feels like confused and a little bit anxious. Still puzzled with his attitude, my mind keep wondering but with three words from him make my mind back to earth and especially to him.

"I like you." He said with convincing eyes and sound. My eyes get widen and also my heart thump. I don't know what to do or how to react with this sudden confession.

"What?" I said in disbelief.

"You heard me, I said I like you. I like you in not friends way. I like you for a long time since I met you for the first time." He said with sincere eyes. I get drown a little bit with his eyes.

 

Do I like him too?, I keep asking to my heart.

 

"Hae.." I wanna give him the answer but he silence me with his finger on my lips. He smile at me.

"Don't."

 

Don't what?, I thought and get confused with his words.

 

"Don't say a word. I just wanna tell you how I feels towards you. Please, think again before you answer me. Talk to your heart and recognized it whose your heart belongs to, whoever it is." Donghae smile once again and suddenly took me on his embrace. My body get stiff while he hug me.

 

What is this feeling? I just don't feel any thump in my heart.

 

-- Flashback END --

 

I still cover my eyes with my hand while laying in my bed. Feels so lazy to do anything and still thinking about Donghae's confession.

 

Talk to your heart and recognized it whose your heart belongs to, whoever it is.

 

What is the meaning of his word. I still don't get it. How can he said about that as if my heart still confused about who is belongs to. I don't like anyone right now. But the tought about that makes my mind go to Kyuhyun.

 

Why suddenly I think about Kyu?

 

Get more more confused and finally I a little bit agree with Donghae's word. Maybe I do get confused with my own heart, what I feel right now.  I sighed and suddenly I felt presence of a person in my room. I sit and look at the door of my room and found Siwon there, standing handsomely with arms crossed across his chest. Siwon smile casually like his apparel. Black shirt with jeans, simple yet fascinating.

 

-----

 

NO ONE's P.O.V :

 

"Oppa." Sooyoung greet him.

"May I come in?" He said shyly. So handsome of him. He feels a little bit anxious about entering girls room, because he scare that it will break the privacy. Especially Sooyoung looks so tensed right now, like she having a unsolving problem.

"Sure, Oppa." She smile sweetly and suddenly cheer up and it makes Siwon glad.

 

Siwon enter her room and sit in the sofa infront of her bed, infront of her. They keep stare for awhile and it makes Soo blushed and cover her face with her palm.

 

"Oppa! Don't look at me like that. Waeyoo, Oppa?"

Siwon chuckled of her shyness. "I just wanna see my dongsaeng. We didn't see each other for quiet long time." He ruffled her hair. Really cute.

"Aishhh Oppa, so you miss me?" Sooyoung teasing him. Siwon just keep chuckle.

"Nope! I just had spare time and I don't have companion to go with me."

Sooyoung squinting suspiciously through Siwon and he just laugh seeing her expression. "You don't believe me, do you?"

"Where's my brother?"

He shrug. "I couldn't find him in his room. And I text him and he said he is with Yuri-shi right now."

Sooyoung widen her eyes. Yuri-unie?

"Is he back together with her? Sooyoung asked suprisingly and Siwon nodded. Reflex she embrace Siwon casually, don't know about Siwon stiffness because of startled. Sooyoung let go and smile widely. "I'm so happy, Oppa, knowing that they are going back together."

"Yes, they already solved the problem they got."

Sooyoung furrowed his eyebrows. "Where's Kyu?"

Siwon stare her a second before answer it. "Kyu going with Yoona."

 

When hear Siwon's answered, Soo's eyes get widen. "Yoona? Im Yoona?"

Siwon shruged. "She suddenly appear in front of our house and when I asked her, she said she searching for Kyu." Siwon answered slowly, scared for Soo's reaction. But suprisingly she smile.

 

Siwon knows that Sooyoung startled about it and a little bit sad hearing it.

 

"Are you sad?"

Sooyoung was in her own thought suddenly snapped back to reality and stare Siwon who stare back. "Why would I get sad? I'm so happy for both of them especially Yoona. She's my bestfriend and I want to set them up, but unfortunately she already had her move or maybe Kyu first had a move towards her." She said while laugh and scratched her neck.

 

Siwon smiled and patted her head and stand up. Put his hand inside of his pocket jeans. "Let's go."

"Where to?" She tilted her head to Siwon gaze. Confused.

"Have fun. Because I'm bored!" He said and gripped her hand making her to stand up too.

 

-------

 

"Whoooaaaaa!!!" Sooyoung scream excited while Siwon who beside her laugh seeing her expression.

 

Now they are in the Lotte World playing ice skating. Sooyoung so advanced in ice skating different from Siwon. This is his first time playing ice skating. Fortunately Siwon go play with Sooyoung because she taught him carefully and patiently.

Sooyoung already forgot about Kyuhyun and Yoona thing. She laugh happily with Siwon who still needs a time to adjust his balance in the ice ring.

After awhile Siwon is already progressing but still his hand in Sooyoung's arm. Sooyoung laughed because of Siwon scare expression like a little kid, fragile. His side that never she saw before.

Siwon start to glide without Sooyoung help. He wave to her and she pursue him and glide beside him. This moment so solemn and happy for her. Without her knowing, Siwon feels the same.

 

Suddenly Siwon lost his balance and before he lost it and fall, Sooyoung already catched him and makes and hugged between them. Siwon and Sooyoung still feeling shock and didn't realized that they still hugging each other. Sooyoung realized when she feels warm breath in his head. Suddenly she feels her heart thump crazily. Sooyoung can feels Siwon heartbeat getting pounding too. That sounds really makes her suprisingly calm. They break the hugged and Sooyoung can see Siwon's face get red but it doesn't bother Sooyoung to ask him.

The atmosphere became silent. But not an awkward atmosphere. Sooyoung's stomach growled and Siwon can hear it, makes him laugh hard followed by Sooyoung.

 

"Let's eat!" He said. "What do you want to eat?" He asked when they already outside ice ring. Lottle World in the afternoon really crowded especially today is Sunday. Many people jog because of the crowded and it makes Sooyoung almost lost Siwon. Before that happen, Siwon already clasped his hand with Sooyoung and keep Sooyoung besides him. Today Siwon feels very protectif towards her, like a brother to her little sister. This is what Sooyoung's thought. But for Siwon? Who knows.

"I wan't eat bimbimbap and bulgogi Oppa!" she said with drooling, so cute.

"Let's go!!"

 

After eat for many amount of food that they reserved, both of them collapsed in the restaurant sofa because of fullness. Sooyoung caressed her belly and yawning. Sooyoung seems so tired because of today.

 

"Feeling tired?" Siwon asked when they walking to the parking lot. Sooyoung shook her head vigorously. "Are you happy today?"

She nodded. "Very happy, Oppa." She smile widely.

 

They arrived in his car and go inside. Siwon start the machine and start to drive. Siwon turn on the radio and Big Bang song Love Song play in the radio.

 

( this is the link of this song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDaCPmj56Tk )

 

Sooyoung really like this song. Although this song really a sad song but really solemn. Harmonized really good. Must be sad if its happen in real live. I hope it's not happen to me. Suddenly Sooyoung think like that and quickly she erase it from her thought. 

Siwon sing the song too and suddenly he feels that situation a little bit quiet and he look to Sooyoung who already sleep peacefully. She must be very tired. He relieved that she happy today.

Siwon arrived in Sooyoung's house. Siwon try to wake her up but Sooyoung really in a deep sleep. So with that, Siwon decided to lift her up with bridal style, carefully. Siwon lift her up with stare full of admiration because of her beauty. Really peaceful.

Siwon lay her on her bed and put blanked to cover her body. Siwon keep stare at her with his mind wondering around.

 

I know you sad because Kyu and Yoona, maybe you still don't know about your heart.. He thought while caressing her hair.

 

Suddenly a coughed comes from the door. Siwon look up and saw Kyuhyun standing with arms crossed on his chest. His eyes get narrowed. Like he was angry.

 

----

 

Hi Guys!! I'm soooooo sorry for late update! Don't worry guys, i won't Hiatus..

Thank you for the patient towards me. And sorry for my bad english. Hope you understand and get drowned with the story.

 

Thanks to @eunjungandkimsoohyun for remembering me.  

 

Keep comment and subscribed!! I really appreciated!

 

Anneyong.. ^^