Chapter 10

Neverending Love..!

 

NO ONE'S P.O.V :

 

Sooyoung observe Yesung's face whose sleep in a peaceful rythem breath while she squatting beside his bed. Sooyoung his face gently while thinking about why his brother have to be like this. So desperated.

Siwon standing behind her with frowned, like he in a deep thought.

After a little while, Sooyoung's shoulder patted from behind and Siwon grabbed it tightly, giving a support she didn't realized that she need. Soo reply with her smile. Sooyoung can see Siwon tired face.

 

"Oppa, you look so tired. Aren't you feeling sleepy?"

Siwon smile and shook his head, but at the same time he yawned and makes Sooyoung smile.

"Sleep, Oppa, I will be in here waiting for Yesung-oppa."

Siwon keep shook his head. "I'm not going to sleep if you're not either." Siwon pouted.

Sooyoung sighed, sometimes Siwon-oppa getting a little bit overprotektif, different from Kyuhyun.

"Fine."

 

Then after hearing Soo's anwer, Siwon disappeared from Oppa's room. He comes back with a mat and a blanket.

 

"I know you are very concerned about your brother, then I arranged you to sleep here." He smile while arranging the mat and blanket to make Soo feels comfortable.

 

Soo smile widely and giggle. "Oppa, you are really thoughtful. You are sweet, Oppa."

 

Siwon smile sheepisly and blushed hearing Soo compliment.

Then Soo take a position besides Siwon and cover their leg with blanket. They talking about many thing and play card. Sooyoung said that how she wished that Kyu is here and healthy, but she already happy that Siwon is already here with her, she cannot asked for more.

The times went fast for both of them. Soo feels a little bit cheerup and Siwon happy to see that. He knows that she really care for Yesung.

 

Sooyoung began to yawn and Siwon smile. In a minute Soo fell asleep and his head fell into Siwon's shoulder who already predict that Soo will be sleep in an instant.

Siwon embrace Soo into a hug, a comfortable hug in hoping that she will have a beautiful dream. Sooyoung sleep well and unconciously hugging Siwon back. Siwon a little bit startled but he keep his cool, hoping that Soo never heard his heartbeat who get louder.

His face get redded but he smile sadly.

 

"Just for tonight, can I wish you to be with me? And be mine? I know its imposibble. But I didn't asked for more." He whisper and closed his eyes and tighten his embrace.

 

 

In Sooyoung's dream.

 

It feels warm and I felt like I am save, Sooyoung's thought in her dream.

 

--------

 

 

(Sorry guys, its already late and I have to go tomorrow for 5 days. So I will not update for 5 days guys.

But I'm still updated before I go, sorry for the short update.. Mianhe.. >_<

ANNEYOUNGGGG....)