Chapter 11

Neverending Love..!

 

In the morning...

 

Soo wake up in the Sunday morning, she blinked her eyes while look around and see nothing beside her brother who still sleeping. Sooyoung walking toward Yesung-oppa and caressed his cheek.

 

I hope you'll be fine, Oppa.

 

Sooyoung decide to go down stair searching for Siwon-oppa while streching her body. Her body feel so stiff, wondering what in position that she sleep last night.

When Sooyoung busy with her tought, Siwon greet her from the kitchen.

 

"Morning, Soo."

Sooyoung look at Siwon and smile. "Oppa, morning."

 

Sooyoung walking towards Siwon and standing next to him whose got busy with serving food for breakfast.

 

"Oppa, you don't have to do this. It's my job." Sooyoung said while taking knife from Siwon's hand. Began chop the vegetable.

 

Siwon just staring at her without a word and Sooyoung realized she is being the object of vision by Siwon, stare back and smile. "Waeoo, Oppa?"

 

Siwon shook his head. "Nothing, Soo, but I just had feeling that someday you'll gonna be a good wife."

Sooyoung laughing. "I just do it something that woman should do. I just don't want your clothes to get dirty, Oppa, like this." Sooyoung take a little piece of carrot from his shirt and Siwon taken aback with her sudden action.

"Aigooo, my dongsaeng is a grown up now!" He caressed her hair.

 

Both of them go back to what they work, mean time Siwon just helping a little. Everything, Sooyoung did.

 

Suddenly both of them hearing a step comes from the stair and in a second they saw Yesung standing beside dining table looks so messed and puzzle.

Sooyoung smile to him and walking towards him and hug him. Yesung buried his face on Sooyoung's shoulder and tighten the embrace. It's all that he needs now.

He loves Yuri sooooo much, and still looking for an answer why she broke up with him.

Sooyoung his back to calm him down.

 

"It's oke, Oppa."

She only can said that because she still don't know the reason why Yesung and Yuri-unni broke up.

"Let's eat, Oppa."

 

Siwon nodded in agree and three of them began to eat. Thank goodness that Yesung-oppa began to smile even laughing and that's because of Siwon-oppa. Siwon-oppa always make his brother laugh with his own way. They began quarrels like it used to be. This is new side of Siwon-oppa that she see. Funny side.

 

When they talking, suddenly someone interrupt them. Sooyoung looking at the person who got the voice and widen his eyes. Someone with his famous smirk.

 

"Kyu!!" Sooyoung cried and approached him and hug him. Kyuhyun back to he used to be. Still looking like an 'evil', charming evil.

"You look soo happy to see me, Soo." He said while hugging her back.

Sooyoung laughing and don't bother what Kyu's said. "Let's eat."

 

Sooyoung took Kyuhyun's hand and dragging him to sit beside him in the dinning table. Kyuhyun glance to Siwon and they stare each other for awhile, but Sooyoung broke the tense between them without her realise about the situation.

Suddenly Sooyoung bite chili and need drink. Sooyoung can't eat spicy food. Sooyoung shouted because the taste and the hotness. Siwon is the one with initiative to pour the water for her and giving the glass, but suddenly Kyuhyun took that glass away from Siwon and give it to Sooyoung to drink it.

 

Siwon surprised with this Kyuhyun's sudden action. Not just for Siwon who got surprise, Kyuhyun his self got surprised for what he just do.

 

Why I have to be like that? What's wrong with me?

 

Sooyoung get normal again and relieved because the taste of spicy now gone. She accidently bite the chili and she don't like spicy food.

 

"Are you oke?" Kyuhyun ask her. Sooyoung nodded and exhale.

Kyuhyun feeling relieved because Sooyoung seems didn't realised about what did he do back then. And it seems like Yesung didn't realised too. He stare at Siwon who stare back. Both of them busy with they own thought.

Siwon just can smirking and chuckled.

 

He seems.... jealous, Siwon's thought.

 

What did I do just now? Why I have to stare Siwon-hyung like that. What's is wrong with me?, Kyu's thought.

 

When they got busy with they own thought, little did they know that only Sooyoung didn't realised the situation. Yesung captured the moment back then and smile widely.

 

Apparantly, there is something going on between this brothers, and related to Soo. Hmm interesting. It's about time that one of them realized for what they feel.

 

Yesung thought with smirked.

 

---------------------

 

 

(Sorry guys for this lame update. Sorry for keeping you waiting.. Please comment.. Kamsahamidaaa.. )