Chapter 16

Neverending Love..!

 

NO ONE'S P.O.V :

 

The day that Kyungsan's Highschool and Seoul's Highschool been waiting for is coming. The final tournament of basketball tournament. Many people really waiting for this match because of the fierce competition between these two school and besides this is will be the last time senior in highschool will be participated such as Kyuhyun, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Sungmin and many more. So they will not hesitated to give the best performance.

 

This tournament will be held in the Seoul's Highschool. The final will be begin in 11 A.M. So Seoul's basketball team already had preparation and doing some excersice and also warming up. Sooyoung and dance team is already there too doing some preparation routine.

 

While break for a while, Sooyoung saw Donghae sit alone in the balcony of indoor stadium while he looking to the other team player whose still excersice. Sooyoung can see that Donghae a little bit tense today.

 

"Hei, Hae." Sooyoung greet him while sitting beside him. He just smile. "Feeling nervous?" Sooyoung patted his back.

He still smile and nodded. "A little bit."

"You will doing great Hae." Sooyoung said while smiling. She relieve because although that she not yet answering his feelings towards her, both of them still can being a friend and not being awkward at all. Although it already pass a week.

Donghae cupped his face and sighing. "I just scare that I'm not doing good enough."

Sooyoung smile and shook her head giving him the courage. "Yahhh! I know you'll doing just fine, Hae! Stop worrying and doing your best. Arasso?"

Hae laugh and it makes Sooyoung smile wider because she can make Donghae a little bit ease. "Arasso!" He patted her head and smile while say, "Just so you know. I'm doing this for you. I will doing my best for you."

Sooyoung gasped for what Donghae said and smile sadly. "Hae, doing it for school and for yourself, not me. I'm not good enough for you to be your motivation. It comes from your self."

Donghae look at Sooyoung intensely and look down while sighing. Then he smile. "So this is your answer for me?" He asked her with sad eyes.

Sooyoung mouth a gape but no words comes from it and after a while she nodded. "Yes. I'm sorry, Hae."

"Don't be, Soo, I knew from the start that you didn't have the same feeling like mine, but I still expressed it to you hoping that you will change your mind towards me. But I guess I never had a chance, right?" He laugh bitterly. "But I'm happy for you, Soo, you are such a nice and kind also beautiful person I've ever met. And I'm proud seriously to have this kind of feeling towards you."

Sooyoung smile sadly holding back her tears. "Can we be still friend?"

Donghae ruffled her hair. "Of course silly! You will always be my friend forever!"

Sooyoung laugh and sniffed. "I love and also proud to be friends with you. Your such a nice guy, Hae, someday who ever it is will be so lucky to have you."

Donghae narrowed his eyes cutely. "Aiiishhh! You too, Soo. Kyuhyun will be so lucky to have you."

Sooyoung furrowed his brows and slapped Donghae's arm. "Mwoo??! Why Kyuhyun bought up to this conversation suddenly?"

Donghae smile with love in his eyes. "Because maybe you didn't realize yet, but I know Kyuhyun has the same feelings like me towards you. Maybe more than that, who knows?" He shrugged.

Sooyoung rooled her eyes and laugh. After all the awkwardness never there between them, instead they like bestfriend for so long time.

 

----------

 

Finally the time for the final comes. Sooyoung back to her dance team and same as Donghae and his team. Suddenly the atmosphere in the stadium become hot because of the screams from the audience especially from girls in the spectator seats also the stands. Their eyes all lead toward the stadium entrance. Sooyoung, Yoona and also dance team began curious and the basketball team become confused because of the sudden screams.

 

"What's wrong?" Sooyoung and Yoona asked in the same time and they tiptoe their foot to look a little bit clearer from the crowd.

 

Sooyoung and Yoona's jaw went to drop when they know what is the reason of the scream earlier. It's Kyungsan's basketball team. They finally arrived and they appeareance makes many girls scream.

Did I say, they look handsome and cool?

Both of them can see that most of it because of Kyuhyun's appeareance. Today Kyuhyun is extremely handsome and also looks so confident. He smile much and not to mention his evily smirked too.

Sooyoung saw that and only can sighing and Yoona laughing because saw Sooyoung's expression.

Sooyoung decided to comeback to her seat with Hyoyeon and other team.

After the situation alittle bit calm, the MC starts open the final tournament. After these, Sooyoung's dance team has to perform. So Sooyoung decided to streching her leg and arm when suddenly a poke in her shoulder stop her. She turn around and see Kyuhyun standing in front of him and smile widely. My favorite smile, but now it's everybodies's favorite smile. Sooyoung pursed her lips thinking about that.

 

"Goodluck, Soo." He caressed her hair and patted my shoulder to giving me the courage.

 

------

 

SOOYOUNG's P.O.V :

 

"Goodluck, Soo." He caressed her hair and patted my shoulder to giving me the courage.

 

I was dumbfounded with his sudden appeareance and for what he was doing in front all of these crazy fan girls and also YOONA!!!!

 

Ommmo!!

 

My face keep blank and I can hear Kyuhyun's laugh and he turn around and move away from me. I snapped back into reality and called him.

 

"Kyu!" Kyuhyun stop and looking at me from his shoulder keeping his remain postures with his back to me but still I can see his sided face and he smile. "Goodluck to you too." He nodded and back to his team. I hear a lot a of whispers, taunts envy comes from the fan girls and I don't care. The most matter is Yoona and I searcing her and met her gazed which is looks a little bit sad.

 

Is it because of what Kyuhyun did?

 

So I decided to keep silent until this final end. We gathered around and pray for the best and best of luck for our basketball team.

 

"So Nyeh Shi Dae!!" The MC calling our dance team and we take the position in the center of the court and when the music start we starting to dance. (Imagine that the song is remix for SNSD - The Boys and 2NE1 - I Am The Best).

 

They dance fiercefully and energic. Especially right now Sooyoung being the center of attention. Under the spotlight not because her being the tallest member, but because of her dance and appeareance, beautiful yet endearing for who looking at her performance now, not to forgot to mention especially Donghae and Kyuhyun.

 

"Like what you see?" Kyuhyun realized instantly there is someone standing beside him in the edge of the court. Kyuhyun turn and see his brother smilling at him with evily smile of him. Siwon.

 

------------------

 

NO ONE'S P.O.V :

 

Kyuhyun widen his eyes seing his brother standing beside him. As usually, Siwon looks neat and handsomely. He smile got widen while he mischievously glance where Sooyoung's at. Sooyoung still performing her dance move fiercely and makes Kyuhyun's heart beat faster, knowing that his brother saw everything how he can't stop looking at her and almost drooling maybe.

But Kyuhyun pretend to act cool, acting like there's nothing going on. He look at Siwon without expression, who give him the most 'evily' smile of him (the most rare thing in the world for Kyuhyun saw his brother do that).

 

"What?"

Siwon laughed to see Kyu's reaction. Panicked but still acted cool. "Like what you saw?" Siwon repeated.

 

Kyuhyun gulped and not anwering but direct his sight to the front, to the field where Sooyoung already bow for the clapping. They already done with the routine. Siwon smile and patted his back and walk away.

Siwon walk towards Sooyoung who didn't realized that Siwon walking to her. Sooyoung still laughing with her team and Siwon come closer and it makes Kyuhyun got tensed and panic for no reason.

Siwon with intesed eyes walking towards Sooyoung and stop in front of her and for that moment Sooyoung finally realized that Siwon are there. When Sooyoung wants to talk, suddenly Siwon pulled her to embrace and drew attention and gasped from the team, both team, especially from Yoona, Donghae and Kyuhyun. Siwon sneaking glances to Kyuhyun and smile evily makes Kyuhyun clench his arm into a fist.

Sooyoung's eyes widen for this suddenly hug by Siwon, so she just stay frigid waiting for Siwon let her go. After a few second, Siwon release her and patted her head and smile.

 

"You were great back then."

"You saw it Oppa?" Siwon nodded and caress her hair.

 

Sooyoung turn her views as if looking for someone and stop at Kyuhyun's eyes. Their eyes met and for a moment they keep staring each other from afar as if only they exist. Kyuhyun break the contact and go to Sungmin and the other member dan preparing for playing.

Siwon and Sooyoung walking to the edges of field waiting for MC's to open the game while Siwon took Sooyoung's arm and led him to the sidelines and searching for chair to watching the game.

While Siwon led her to the chair, Sooyoung can see that many girls especially got enchanted with Siwon's appeareance and gentleness, and it drew a glare from many girls to Sooyoung. Sooyoung only can laugh and unconsciously feel a little happier.

 

The whistle games sounded and the game begin, makes Sooyoung put her concentrate to the field, to Kyuhyun.

Now the ball is on the Eunhyuk and passing to Donghae who really focus to try to passing Kyuhyun whose trying to blocking him. When Donghae step to the right, Kyuhyun fast took the ball from Donghae who got off guard. Now Kyuhyun dribble the ball to the ring and shoot to the ring and the ball enter nicely.

From the first point that Kyuhyun got makes the Seoul's Highschool get heat. Until the end of first game, point between them is 2 points different for Seoul's Higschool.

They gathered around and talk about strategies while Kyuhyun's eyes wandering around searching for someone who was the source of his inspiration. He find it, he find her whose busy talking to a man beside her. Her laugh sounds so free makes him have the power to win this game.

Their eyes met and she smile to him and courage him to win from afar.

 

Soo.. I will win this for you..

 

The second game begin, and the ball monopolized by Seoul's highschool at first. When Donghae wants to shoot to score, Kyuhyun block the shoot and take the ball and give it to Sungmin who pass to Leeteuk who shoot and score.

The game become more heat when Donghae and Kyuhyun man to man to blocking one another and trying to score as if they battle not just in basketball but more like private, these thought will be thinking by person who didn't know the real situation like Sooyoung, Yoona. But for Siwon who which has been noticed since the game began could only laugh.

 

Siwon turn his gaze from field to Sooyoung who didn't realize because too occupied with the game, he smile.

Sooyoung really got the love from his surrounding, Siwon think while sigh.

 

1 minute left and the score getting tight every second. Score now just different one point for Seoul's Highschool. When Donghae dribble the ball, suddenly Sungmin make violation and makes Donghae get to penalty to shoot.

Sooyoung bit her lips and squeezed her hand frantically, panicked by the tighted game. Maybe Seoul's Highschool still win until now with 1 differences point, but in 60seconds anything can happen.

Donghae prepare to shoot and when he shoot, the ball bounce back and Kyuhyun jump and took the ball and dribble to the ring but Eunhyuk blocking him, Kyuhyun spinning trying to deceive Eunhyuk and he success pass him and when he wants to pass the ball to Leeteuk or Sungmin, Donghae trying block him but Kyuhyun fast enough to dodge from Donghae. Time was 20 second left and Kyuhyun thinking what to do, when he saw Sungmin and Leeteuk and also the ring.

"KYU!! SHOOTT!!!" Sooyoung suddenly burst out and Kyuhyun can hear it and smile.

Then after 4 seconds left, Kyuhyun decided to shoot from 3 point section. Everybody in the stadium hold it's breath seeing the ball bounce towards the ring and entered the ring smoothly, at the same time whistle sounded and ending the match.

Stadium filled with cries of happiness for Kyungsan's supporter no exception for Sooyoung and Yoona. Sooyoung hug Yoona and jumping like a crazy person who win lotere. Siwon can only laugh seeing both of them expression.

Sooyoung locked her gaze with Kyuhyun who smile widely and wave to her. Sooyoung really happy right now although she also sad too because her school didn't win. Especially this is the last game and championship for senior before preparing for final test and graduation.

Yoona already run to Kyungsan's Highschool to give congratulation. Sooyoung look to Siwon who standing beside her.

"Oppa, lets congrats them." Sooyoung took Siwon's hand but Siwon grab back and hold it makes Sooyoung look his eyes. Siwon smile and shook his head.

"I have to go. Tell Kyuhyun, congrats. And we can celebrate it at your house. Oke?"

Sooyoung nodded. With that, Siwon left.

 

-----------

 

Kyuhyun and his team surrounded by fangirls and everyone who wants to congrates them for winning, including Yoona. But this win seems mean nothing to him if he didn't get the words from her, Sooyoung.

Trophy handover ceremony starts, and Kyuhyun as Kyungsan's Highschool team captain, he has to take the trophy. Stadium filled with cries of happiness one more time.

"Yoon, where is Soo?" Kyuhyun asked Yoona who had been beside him since the game ended.

Yoona stare him before aswered. "Back then, she talking to your brother."

Kyuhyun nodded and keep wandering around and suddenly he smile and locking his gaze towards Sooyoung who smile and walking towards him.

When Sooyoung in front of him, Kyuhyun hug her and screaming happily.

"We won, Soo!!" Kyuhyun's scream. Sooyoung laughing hard and hug back. Their behaviour draw attention from surrounding especially Yoona who saw it.

Sooyoung break the hug and looking to Yoona who already disappear. Sooyoung furrowed his brows, confused. But Kyuhyun make her attention back to him again.

 

"Let's go home, everybody is waiting." Kyuhyun said but Sooyoung shook his head.

"I have to talk to my team first, Kyu. You can wait in the car." Kyuhyun nodded.

 

--------------

 

"Hae, congrats!" Sooyoung greet Donghae when they in the field still with her dance team and his basketball team.

Donghae smile. "But we lose, Soo."

Sooyoung smile. "You and your team already do the best, so I have to congrats to that."

Donghae chuckled and ruffled her hair and draw protest from her. "Where's Kyu? I have to congrats him."

"He already in the car maybe. But you can go there."

 

Donghae nodded and left, leave Sooyoung with the others.

After Sooyoung talking for awhile, she say goodbye to other and approached where Kyuhyun and Donghae was talking and laughing.

Sooyoung smile saw that.

 

They already go back to how it used to be. I'm so glad.

 

Both of them realize that Sooyoung come. Sooyoung standing in front of them and smile widely and hug both of them who got surprised with her sudden action.

"I'm so glad eveything went well!!" Sooyoung sigh in relief and draw laughing from the guy.

Sooyoung break the hug. "Hae, let's come to my house."

Donghae smile. "Not now, maybe some other time."

Sooyoung pouted and he laugh and ruffled her hair.

 

After that, Donghae left and leaving Sooyoung with Kyuhyun. Situation in this afternoon really calm, especially in these parking lot. Sooyoung raise her head and spread his hands, breath in. Kyuhyun saw it and look at her intently without her knowing.

"Soo."

Kyuhyun calling her name softly like a whisper but still can be heard by Sooyoung. Sooyoung open her eyes and look at him but before she can saw Kyuhyun, a gentle and warm kiss landed on her cheek. Kiss that makes her heart pounding like crazy suddenly and makes her cheek getting red because the heat.

Sooyoung lock her gaze and Kyuhyun look back with same intensity. Sooyoung still dumbfounded and only can blink his eyes. Her brain seems died because of Kyuhyun kiss.

They used kiss each other cheek since as a child. But this kiss, why is so different from the usual. Her heart never beat fast like this.

When she still can do anything or thinking, Kyuhyun smile and took her hand and grasped it tight and this makes her back to her sense and saw Kyuhyun's eyes and to the hand that still clasped together, she do it repeatly still dumbfounded, Kyuhyun saw this and think how adorable she is.

Then Kyuhyun walking to his car still hand in hand with her. Feeling so much happier and relief for some reason that he know why.

 

Because this feeling is already settle. Kyuhyun's thought and smile secretly.v

 

Without them know, somebody saw everything and feeling so heartbreak.

 

-------

 

ANNEYONGGGG!!!

Long time no see you guys!!! I'm sorry because not updating for so long.

I'm on semi hiatus, but today I stealing my study time to update this story. I'm so bad. hehe..

 

I'm sorry for boring ilustration for the game. I'm not good with that. So bare with me and my english also grammar.

 

Teaser :

Who is the person that saw everything?

Yes!! IT's true that Kyuhyun now settle with his feeling towards Sooyoung. But why? What is the reason?

 

The answer is on the next chapter. I'm working on that. Waiting for the next chapter.