Chapter 12

Neverending Love..!

 

School is over and now basketball team is busy practice in the basketball yard. The basketball yard in Seoul's Highshool is soo big. Donghae is busy one on one with HyukJae, the captain of the basketball team and also a friend from middle school. So they knew each other well.

They do that before the coach calling them to gathered around and discussion about the new strategy for The Basketball Tournament on 2 month ahead. Honestly they really scared being defeated by Kyungsan's Highschool the most power and winning team in every basketball tournament. But for Donghae, there's one more thing about why he really don't want to lose to Kyungsan's Highschool. Because there's Kyuhyun there. He sure didn't hate Kyuhyun, for whatever happen back then, but he feels really competitive towards him, especially about this girl whose enter the basket ball yard for dance practice. Sooyoung.

Donghae begin not focus of what the couch said and laid his eyes on the pair of beautiful brown eyes who looking at him back. Those belonging beautiful eyes smile to him and before he wants to reply back, a hand tap him and make him look at the one who's tab him. HyukJae's hand. So he began to focus again but sneaking a glance at her. He saw that she chuckled because for what happen a second ago. He begin feeling embarassed.

 

-------

 

SOO's P.O.V :

 

After school finish, Yoona and me with the rest of Dance Team had a practice. But usually we did at the practice room, but now a lot of different. We will practice in the basketball yard. Yoona said that we have a little adjustment place when we really opening the Basketball Tournament. Because the Tournament will held in outdoor yard in Kyungsan's Highschool. But only for practice, we do it the routine in the basketball yard our school.

Me and the rest of the team enter the basketball yard when I saw our basketball team are practicing with they coach.

When I enter, first thing I saw was a pair of excited eyes looking at me intesely. Donghae's eyes. I gave him a smile but something hillarious happen. He got nudged in the arm by HyukJae oppa, the captain, to stay focus.

Spontaneous I get chuckled seeing that. Hae-oppa's expression so cute.

 

Yonna nudged my shoulder and I see her smilling at me with suspicious smile. I just stare at her with "what" expression, while the other busy preparing their time before practicing began.

 

"Mwo?"

She circle her arm around my shoulder and face the basketball team whose start the practice far from them.  "Do you start to like Donghae?"

"Mwoooo?!" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"You heard my question, Dear." She said sweetly.

I snort by her talk. "No is for your question, Dear." I aswered with the same tone.

She chuckled. "Poor, Hae, he's going to heartbreak."

Confused and also irritated with her talk, I let go her hand on my shoulder. "YA!! Why he has to be heartbroken?"

Yoona laughing. "Can't you see it, Soo? He likes you... a lot!"

I feel that my jaws dropped after finish what Yoona said to me. "No way!"

 

That's all I can think about to replay her words.

It can't be that Hae likes me, we just a friend, right?, I asked my self.

 

Yoona shrug and suddenly I grabed her shoulder before turning around.

"But, Yoong, I realized that for the past few days, he's been texting me.... all the time."

Yoona's eyes widened hearing what I said. "What did he text?" She become curious.

"Just simple thing. Like asking if I already eat or what I was doing... stuff like that."

Yoona clasped her hand in enjoyable. "See, Soo. He likes you! Maybe not in a long time, he will confess to you."

I just can agape, don't know what to say.

"So you really don't like him?" she asked one more time. I nodded. "Soo, treat him nicely even you don't like him. Okay?" I nodded once more.

"So, Soo, I want to ask you a question."

"What is it?"

"Who is the guys that picked you up a few days ago?"

I thinking and knows that this is related to Siwon-oppa. "It's Siwon-oppa. Wae?"

Yoona's cheek get blushing. "Who is he? He soooooo handsome, Soo, for the love of a God!! How do you know him???"

I tried to calm down Yoona excitement because of Siwon-oppa. "He's my childhood friends too like Kyu, and he also Kyu's big brother."

Yoona's jawed get drop. How can a family has a two beautifully handsome with perfect world son?

"Oh my God, how many childhood friend that you've got, Soo?" She asked in disbelief.

"Yoonggg." I called her to wake up from her day dreaming about Kyu and Siwon-oppa. "I thought you like Kyu, Yonnggg."

"Yes it is!! I just fascinated and feeling enchanted by the perfect Kyu's brother. But my heart still for Kyu."

I sighed hearing her aswer. Why am I have to sigh? Weird feeling.

"Is it okay, Soo, that I text Kyu first?" Yoona asked me with cute face.

I smile and nodded.  "Remember, Kyu is a hard person. Don't be sad if he didn't replied. Okay?"

She smile widely and nodded.

 

Why suddenly I feels weird hearing Yoona's question? What is wrong with me?

 

"Guys, we will begin the practice." Hyoyeon, one of the best dancer called us.

 

And the after that we began to practice.

 

----------------------------

 

KYU's P.O.V :

 

I walked through the locker room after finishing my basketball practice. I talked with my other team and laughing. We really enjoy today's practice and have the confident about the strategy for battle with Seoul's Highschool.

I say goodbye to other member and walking outside locker room with Sungmin, who is being my friends from the middle school, so he knows everything about Donghae and everything about my past with Donghae.

 

While I walked in the corridor, I feel sting in my head and make my eyes closed. I held it tight my head and kneeled down. Sungmin saw it and kneel beside me with a worry expression.

 

"Kyu, what's wrong? Are you okay?"

 

Suddenly the sting in my head dissapear. I open my eyes and see his eyes and smile. "I'm fine, Hyung." I used to call him hyung, because he close to me.

"Are you sure? I saw you second ago really in pain."

I nodded. "Yes, Hyung, I just feeling my head begin to ill again."

"A few days a go, you had a headache also. Are you already go to the doctor?"

I can see his worried expression. I feel touched. "Hey, Hyung, I'm fine. If you keep asking me about this, my head will be not just ill, but exploded instead." I said jokingly and I receive a punch on my arm.

I saw him still tense. "But, Kyu, I worried about when you in the middle school is going to happen again. Just go see doctor, okay?"

I sighed. "Yes, Hyung, I will. But you still keep that alone right? Only you who knows about what happen back then."

He nodded and I smile to him. I see his expression become relax abit.

"Where are you going?" He asked me.

 

I smiled widely. "Pick up Sooyoung in her school."

Sungmin teasing him. "Still 'friend' with her?"

I laughed at what he said about 'friend' with Soo. "Yes."

He shook in disbelief. "I can't believe that you still asked her for a date. She soo pretty, Kyu."

"Yaaa, Hyung! She just my bestfriend. We never being a couple." I cleared it out.

He laughed  hard. "Maybe for now, Kyu, but tell me how it feels like when you see your 'friend' being someone else's girlfriend." Sungmin said evilly.

 

When hearing what Sungmin say. Suddenly I feels so tense and in my mind I only can think about Donghae and unexpectedly Siwon-hyung.

 

I know precisely that Donghae likes Sooyoung, but about my brother that i'm not sure enough why I feels like this. I know he cares Sooyoung so much, but I still don't know if that cares related to like... or even love.

 

I feel my head feel dizzy but not the same as minutes ago. Dizzy because of my own toughts.

 

I bidded my goodbye to Sungmin and drive my car to the Seoul's Highschool.

 

-------

 

Sooyoung already finish her practice. Sooyoung sit in the bench in the basketball court. She feel exhausted but also relieved. She wiping her sweat when a bottle of mineral water offered to her. Sooyoung looking up and see Donghae smile to her. Sooyoung take the mineral water and drink it all.

Donghae laughed seeing how she so thirsty after the practice.

 

"You are indeed a good dancer, Soo." Donghae compliment while sitting next to her.

"Thanks, Hae. You too, really good with basketball. Ready for battle with Kyungsan's Highshcool?"

Donghae smile. "Not yet, but when it comes to that day, I'm sure we gonna ready againts them."

Sooyoung nudged his arm while laughing. "We have to win the game." She said with burning desire.

Donghae ruffled her hair. "With that dance from your team, I'm sure we will win." Donghae start teasing her how good she dance. Sooyoung began shy and a little embarassed. When it comes to dance, she always 100 percen totally.

"Oppa!! Stop teasing me!!" Sooyoung began punch Donghae, but Donghae skip the punch and run away from her.

 

The school after past this time is already empty. So there's only two of them who still there with a few people that doesn't looked bother for both of them.

They began chasing each other until the school gates and stop after hearing someone's clear his throat. Sooyoung widen his eyes when look at the person who standing in front of them.

 

Kyuhyun.

 

But Sooyoung isn't surprised because of sudden appeareance, but because of Kyuhyun's expression. His eyes so sharp and looks like he is angry now.

 

But why?

 

"Kyu!" Soo walking towards him and standing besides him while Donghae still in the same position.

"Let's go!" He said sharply and take Soo's hand roughly and drag her to the car, leaving Donghae feels clueless.

 

-------------------------------------

 

In the car

 

The car atmosphere it's so tense and it comes from Kyuhyun behaviour. After entering the car, Kyuhyun began to silent without a words comes from his mouth and it makes Sooyoung confused and a little bit scared. Scare seeing Kyuhyun acting like this. She never see Kyuhyun like this before. He always teasing her and fooling around with his evil smirk, but not like this time.

 

Sooyoung sneaking glances to Kyuhyun who still focusing on his drive. The speed a little bit over from he way used to be. No wonder if both of them arrive in Sooyoung's house so quickly.

Kyuhyun parked his car and still silent. Both of them silent for a moment and neither of them wants to go out from Kyu's car. Both of the busy with their own thought.
 

But Sooyoung is the one who take a inisiative to get out of the car.

 

Sooyoung ran inside the house while Kyuhyun got snapped back to the reality and feeling guilty for what his doing back then. So Kyuhyun get out of his car and follow Sooyoung when she is in front of her room. Before Sooyoung open the door, Kyu stop her. Soo looking at him with glare.

 

"What is it?!" She snapped him.

"I'm sorry, Soo. I shouldn't do that to you."

 

Sooyoung take his hand away from Kyu's grip and stepped back to see Kyuhyun expression. Because second ago both of them so closed to each other. They can feel each other breath.

 

"What is wrong with you?" She asked with confused in her face.

 

Kyuhyun just looking at her with intesely stare. He indeed confused too. Why he doing that to Soo? This is really-really new for him, what he felt was very new to him.

 

"I'm so sorry, Soo, I don't know why I have to do like that." Kyuhyun take a step forward. Sooyoung standing still. Now her expression is unreadable.

 

He saw me like I'm such and monster. Oh my God, why I have to do that? Stupid!!, Kyuhyun thought in sad.

 

"I never see you like that, Kyu. I don't take an answer for 'I don't know' thing. Why, Kyu?"

 

Kyuhyun still standing still without a words coming from his mouth. Sooyoung sigh.

 

"Is it because of Hae? Because me being friends with him?" Sooyoung guessing and Kyuhyun suddenly nervous expression caught him. "Kyu, he is my friend."

"But I don't want you being his friends!" Kyuhyun said with gritted his teeth.

"Why? Give me a reason why I can't be friends with him? And I don't take an 'I don't know' aswered." Sooyoung snapped again.

 

Sooyoung feels Kyuhyun become weird if it comes to Donghae matter. Because of his past with him? It doesn't make sense. Sooyoung see Donghae is a good guy and the matter between them is just a misunderstanding.

 

But is it just misunderstanding?

 

"Why?" Sooyoung asked again because Kyuhyun still shut his mouth.

 

They never had a fight like this before. Usually they got into a mouth fighting while joking and bickering each other, but never fight about something like this.

 

Kyuhyun ruffled his own hair. "Because he likes you!!" He said in frustration.

"Why is that bothering you?" Sooyoung snapped back.

"Yes!! It bothering me so much! I don't like he being close to you!"

 

Sooyoung widen his eyes hearing Kyuhyun's answer, not prepared for this kind of answer. Now, she don't know what to say. Both of them in a awkward situation. Both of them never in this kind of situation.

 

What is wrong with us lately?!, Sooyoung's thought.

 

Kyuhyun take a step toward Sooyoung and standing in front of her, then looked her in the eyes with sincere gaze.

 

"I'm sorry, Soo. I'm just being rude to you today. I'm really-really sorry. Please don't look at me like i'm such a monster." He said with guilty in his eyes.

Sooyoung smile and sigh. "I'm sorry too, Kyu, for force you to aswer me."

Kyuhyun smile a little bit relieve. "Are we okay now?"

Sooyoung nodded. "Always, Kyu. We will always be okay."

 

Hearing that make Kyuhyun a little bit relieve, but still one thing is bothering him. So before Sooyoung open her room, Kyuhyun stop her again. Sooyoung looked puzzle.

 

Kyuhyun standing still and playing with Sooyoung's hand while looking down. Sooyoung a little startled of what Kyuhyun do just now, but got erased when she saw Kyuhyun's expression still a little worried.

 

"Is there something bothering you, Kyu?" Sooyoung asked softly.

Kyuhyun looking up and stare at her eyes. "Can you do me a favour? I know this sound so childish, but I still want asked you this."

Sooyoung getting curious with Kyuhyun's word. "What is it, Kyu?"

 

Kyuhyun exhale before aswer it. "Can you please never leave me? Whatever happen, never let me go. Can you?" He asked with a little slight of scare expression.

 

Sooyoung really surprised with Kyuhyun words. She don't know what to say. Honestly she feels exhausted today, not because of practice she had, but because of Kyuhyun behaviour today. She can't read what is on Kyuhyun's mind today. He acting weird today, but why this heart beat louder hearing his question now?

 

"Would you be my friend no matter what happen to us?" He asked again.

Sooyoung smile widely and nodded. "Of course, Kyu.You are always be my bestfriend." Sooyoung said while caressed his face with her two hands.

 

Kyuhyun smile widely and suddenly hug her tightly. Before Kyuhyun break the hug, Sooyoung hugged him back.

 

Friend? Why back there, when he asked that question it looks like not refer to friend? Why this feeling said that its more that a friend? Why this feeling said that he wants me more than his friend? Afraid that he will losing me, to Donghae.

God, what was I thinking? Surely it must not it. Kyuhyun and I always be just a bestfriend. Like what he said.

But why this heart a little bit ache?

 

--------------------------

 

(Haiii guys!! sorry for late update.. I hope you like this chapter.. Please do comment.. Anneyong)