Chapter 1

Neverending Love..!

Kring!
Alarm seems tired to wake up Sooyoung, but Sooyoung still in her beautiful dream.
Sooyoung had opened his eyes when she heard a very disturbing voice from below. Sooyoung immediately wake up and get ready as she glanced at the clock and the clock showed at 7 o'clock.


"Sooyoung!"

Noise is again called her and she knows that never gonna stop call her if she did not answer it.

"I'm awake!" She shouted as she prepared to leave for school. Sooyoung know for sure that person were laughing at her.


15 minutes later, Sooyoung go down stairs and ready to 'welcome' sound that had wakened her.
When she was on the stairs, someone was waiting with a big smile. She glare at him because he wakened her with the ‘good’ ways.

"Morning sleepyhead!" sweet cheery voice made-up call.

Sooyoung see the owner of the voice and still glared at her. "Stop waking me up in that way, okay? Get a life!"

Kyuhyun, the owner of "distracting voices" just laughed. "You know, I don't really sound like that. But when it comes to wake you, I have to use that voice and it always works." He said with his famous smirk.

Sooyoung rolled her eyes and took a seat in the dining room and began to eat, don’t care what Kyuhyun said. First, bcause herself was accustomed to the habits of his friend. Second, because when it comes to food, she did not always pay attention to anything else, especially the environment.

See Sooyoung eat, Kyuhyun just laugh with her huge appetite. He was familiar with Sooyoung’s monster appetite. If she called a monster, she always grumble.

"Let's go I don't want to be late for school!" Sooyoung said.

And they walked to the red latest version of BMW whose belongs to Kyuhyun while they laugh and make jokes to another.



Kyuhyun and Sooyoung, who had been bestfriends since they were child. Although they are now not in the same high school, but they always leave and go home together, as if it were a ritual for them. Sooyoung in Seoul’s high school and Kyuhyun in Kyungsan’s high school. They were always together whenever and wherever. But there are some people who think and guess that they were dating, and usually when they hear it, they could only laugh out loud.

When they are in kindergarten, whether the Kyuhyun’s and Sooyoung’s family are an old friends, just like them. Their house was next door, but Kyuhyun’s family moved but they remained friends until now.

Sooyoung had a brother named Cho Yesung, which is a friend of Choi Siwon, Kyuhyun's brother. Both are 3 years older than them, both are at the same campus. Her brother is majoring in Business Law while Siwon majoring in Business Management. Four of them up together and love each other. Sooyoung surrounded by love from a man who is over protectif to her.
Sooyoung was raised by two loving parents,even though they rarely in Seoul for business matter. Sooyoung and Yesung live in a mansion with servants who loved them. So, Siwon and Kyuhyun sometimes often stay at home, especially Siwon.
Sometimes, Sooyoung often notice this when the three men were gathered at her home. She always so proud of himself for having 3 people who loved her with physical and exceptional good looks, especially Siwon who perfectly handsome like Kyuhyun but calm version of him. Kyuhyun often mocking Sooyoung and Siwon always defended her.Sooyoung was idolized Siwon and Kyuhyun knew it and taunted him.

Finally they arrived at Sooyoung’s school and not late. Because of the way Kyuhyun drive is very good and fast.

"Thank you Mr. Driver!" She said, out of the car.
 

Kyuhyun only widen his eyes to hear what Sooyoung said. "What did you say?"

Sooyoung take the tongue out and laugh.

Kyuhyun could only laugh and smile. "Okay, see you after school."

"Don't be late, okay?"

"I'm late? I was never late! Not like your mistress on time!" Kyuhyun said with an evil grin on his face and make Sooyoung pout.

"Whatever!" Sooyoung said childishly

Seeing that, Kyuhyun could only laugh. "Bye, Monster!"

After that he shut down the passenger window and drove his car, leaving Sooyoung widened her eyes and cried."Kyuhyun, Bapo!"
 

--------

SooYoung POV:

After seeing Kyuhyun's car has been out of sight, I walked past the school yard when the basketball hit right at my back. I cried because of pain reflexes. I turned around and pick up the basketball and saw a man standing in front of me with a calm face as if there is no problem, a man who she never seen before. He is tall and has a charming smile. But for Sooyoung,no matter how handsome he was when she got hit by a ball.

"Does it hurt?" he said with a face that can melt any girls in this school, but not for her. He did not even apologize!

I picked up the ball and smiling at her. "Is this your ball?"

He nodded and continued to smile, to see made Sooyoung really angry.

"Excuse me, sir. If you can see, this ball hitted my back and for your information it hurts. So if you're a man, you have to apologize first." I said with a sweet 'false'.

However, the boy just laughed at me. And I just have to pretend to keep my smile.

"Is this your ball?" I asked again, pointing at the ball in my hands.

"Can I get it back?" he said with the same tone, calm.

"Sure." But when the boy wants to take it, I throw it to any place and smiled, "Say sorry first!" She said sternly, and walked past him.

Secretly, the boy smiled, and turned to look back to Sooyoung whose began walking away.

"Can I know your name?"

Heard it, I looked back to him spontaneously and furrowed forehead, confused. "What did you say? Are you crazy?"


He shook his head and smiling.

I can just see him shaking his head and turned away. I honestly do not feel comfortable with this situation because the other students began to notice her.
 

"You have not answered my question." Weirded boy scream again.
 

I began to feel embarrassed and turned away with my hands on waist, annoyed. "Do you owe anything?" I say tried to warn about the word "sorry" that he did not say.

He smiled againand said "Sorry."

I just sighed, knowing he did not say with sincerity. I'm the type that if you make a mistake, you have to say sorry and admit it.

So, I just roll back again, when he called for the umpteenth time.

"I'm Lee Donghae!"

I just kept walkingand screaming, "I don't CARE!"
 

I just wanted to get out of this situation and I do not like to be a free show.

"Nice to meet you, Soo!" he yelled and I was surprised to hear thatfor awhile but still walked away.
 

Secretly, a man named Lee Donghae smiled. "Interesting."