Chapter 20

Neverending Love..!

 

SOOYOUNG's P.O.V :

 

It’s been over 2 weeks after the kiss incident, both Sooyoung and Kyuhyun didn’t bother to talk about it at all. Sooyoung can only keep it to herself, don’t know why but this matter seems like not appropriated if you talk to someone else, even Donghae or Siwon-oppa, especially guy. Maybe because deep in her heart, she really shy and don’t know what to begin with to tell.

Kyuhyun too seems normal, like there’s nothing wrong. Lately after the incident, Kyuhyun seems look happier and normally what he do never bother or surprised her, but now what Kyuhyun’s does seems like always makes her surprise or make her ‘jumpy’. Like suddenly he can hug her and never let go for a long time, interwhined his hand with her hand, pinched or kiss her cheeks or forehead or..... lips. ARGHHH!! It’s so embarassing. Before, he does that thing apart the kiss part, she normally accept. Why now she like this. So if Kyuhyun begin to give her his little affection, she become uncomfortable and awkward in the beginning, but because being used to this she become comfortable. Her consciousness still hold back to replay his affection, because of Yoona’s feeling. She admitted that she like Kyuhyun more than her bestfriend now, but she still have to hold back her feeling for Yoona’s sake. She can’t hurted Yoona more. I know she selfish.

And her relationship with Yoona seems not progressing too. She become more distanced and it pinched her heart. She really love Yoona, she is her bestfriend afterall. She didn’t realized that she skip her meal because of this matter. Everybody notice it except Sooyoung herself.

I miss you, Yoong.

-----------------------

 

KYUHYUN’s P.O.V :

 

I know lately I begin showing my feeling towards Sooyoung. Like I can’t make myself far away from her. I feel so giddy to touch her, likes to kiss her, likes to hug her. Little thing I did to her gave his heart jump higher. She totally consump his mind, heart and everything about her makes his aware. 

At the beginning I feel awkward to her, but now I know and certain with my feeling towards her, I don’t see the wrong from showing how I care and just want to be with her all the time. I do realise that sometimes she distance from me, like trying to surpress her feeling. Eventhough I can sense that she too feeling the same but sometimes I feel a litte hesitated, refer to how she treat other man. Siwon-hyung especially, the way she treats him someway like she had feelings for him, but the way she didn’t complain when I kissed her erased all my worried.

Lately I realised that she sometimes skip her meal. Maybe do to her circumstances right now. Without Yoona she got herself down and gloomy. I was so afraid she will get sick and getting depressed. I know too that she worried about her college application whether she got accept or not. Because she didn’t have another backups. This is her dream.

So the little thing that I can do to her was make her thoughts occupied. With study together, preparing for the last exam before graduation which will happen in another months from now.

---------------------

 

NO ONE's P.O.V :

 

Sooyoung, Kyuhyun, Donghae, Siwon, Yesung and his girlfriend, Yuri was sitting in the patio in Sooyoung’s house enjoy the evening seeing twillight, what a beautiful sight. Makes everyone seems calm. Donghae began hanging with us recently and seems like everybody accept him nicely. He began close with others. Not surprised to begin with because he such a lovely person.

Suddenly Sooyoung sigh and makes everyone gaze her. She just bend her head down. Kyuhyun getting worry and embrace her shoulder and shook it makes her face him. She seems want to cry.

 

“What’s wrong, Soo? Are you oke?”

“Kyu..” She whined, her lips begin shaking. Kyuhyun clasp her face with both his hand and face her. “Why, Soo?”

“I think I just got diclined.”

Kyuhyun know what she referring to. “Why can you say that? Did you already got the confirmation letter?” She shook her head. “Then there’s still hope.” Kyuhyun smile assuring her.

“You don’t have to worry, Soo, you will get accept. They will not declined talented person like you. They need someone like you there, Soo.” Yesung said while drawing approval from other.

Sooyoung smile while erase her tears that almost escape. “Thank you guys! You are the best.”

“Of course!” Kyuhyun and wink making her blush.

Suddenly her ahjumma approach her and giving her a package or like big envelope. She accept it and suddenly her gaze began blank, she just stare blank.

“Package in the evening? Must be important.” Siwon mumble. Sooyoung heard Siwon’s word and stare him with panick eyes.

“Who is the sender, Soo?”

“Can it be...” Donghae said but cutted by Sooyoung. “It’s from Univ. Of France!”

Everyone getting surprise and excited, different from what Sooyoung’s feels right now. Her hand get shaky. She standing abruptly and distance herself from others. She feels the air leaving her lungs, she get panick attack.

“What if I don’t get accept?” she mumble to herself. “I can’t breathe!” she begin fanning herself with her hands.

Siwon stand immediately and walk towards her while the other still surprised with her reactions. Especially Kyuhyun. Siwon caress her back reminding her to keep breathe.

“I can’t breathe, Oppa.” She said while begin crying.

“Soo, breathe please. Calm down. It’s going to be oke. Trust me.” He said softly more sounds like pliable. Sooyoung complied and her breathing begin normal after sometime. Her gaze never left Siwon. “Are you ready to open that?” she nodded.

Now everyone begin encircle her, excited with the news. With trembling hands she tear the envelope. She reads it for a seconds. Split seconds of silent makes the atmosphere begin tense.

She looked up meet the eyes in front of her and her eyes began teary. “I GOT ACCEPTED!!!!” She smile widely and suddenly advanced her body the embrace the person in front of her, Siwon. Unfortunately Kyuhyun who was standing besides Siwon all the time didn’t get the hug. And it makes his heart sting with pain. The first person who got happy embrace wasn’t him. He always thought that Sooyoung will be always share her happiness with him first, because he is her bestfriend and he meet her first before Siwon.

 

  • Flashback –

 

Kyuhyun was walking alone to the park near his house. He was 5 years old back then. Every day in the afternoon he always come to the park to play after he get shower. Sometimes Siwon accompany him, but not today. Siwon suddenly left, so he thought that maybe he came here. He walk slowly because his shirt to bigger for him. His mom apparently mistaken Siwon’s shirt to him.

He stride to the swinging, but the swinging was occupied. He saw a girl with white dress playing happily.She seems like in the same ages with him. Suddenly she stop when she saw him. She smile and walk towards me.

“Finally you came!” She took Kyuhyun’s hand and clasp it with hers. Kyuhyun just silent, shock with this girl treatment. He don’t know what was she referring to but when he saw her smile closely everthing seems forgotten.

“I came.” He blurted out.

“What is your name?”

“Kyuhyun. Choi Kyuhyun.”

“Can I call you, Kyu?” She asked excitedly. Kyuhyun nodded. “What’s your name?”

“Sooyoung!! Cho Sooyoung!”

“Then from right now I will call you Youngie.” He grinning.

She nodded. “Thank you!”

“For what?”

When she want to answer, suddenly someone call her. It’s like it was her Omma. She have to go and when I want ask where she live, she already gone.

That was the first time I met her. Sooyoung.

He began searching and waiting in the park everyday to meet her to asking where she live , after days, finally he met her again. Apparantely she live next to him. What a small world.

That is the beginning of her friendship with Soo.

 

  • End of Flashback –

 

Kyuhyun fixed his gaze to Sooyoung who still hug Siwon. He can see how happy she is. He can’t be selfish right now because of jealousy. When it come to Sooyoung he begin teritorry towards her. Even before he realised his feelings.

Sooyoung let go her hug and begin hug everyone. Lastly she smile to Kyuhyun before hug him long.

--------------------------

 

Sooyoung walk side by side with Kyuhyun. After having a little celebration in the patio, they got home leaves Kyuhyun with her. Yesung took Yuri home. Siwon said he wants to hang out with his college friends, while Donghae just feeling tired and tomorrow still school day.

Sooyoung feels like this was the best day of her live. She got close to her dream. In 2 months she will graduate and in 3 months she will leave Korea to pursuit her dream. She get excited and scared too for a new journey but the most bugging her was sadness that she will be apart from her family and friends. Especially Kyuhyun. But this feeling she erase because right now she don’t want anything ruin her happiness.

Suddenly her reverie vanish when she felt her hand clasp in Kyuhyun’s hand. Now they walking hand in hand towards his car. They stop in front of his car, and face Sooyoung still hand in hand. He smile tenderly and makes Soo’s heart begin leap out of normal. They stare for seconds and Kyuhyun begin caress her cheek and Sooyoung close her eyes, savor the gentleness and warm. Even the wind blow a little big but she still feels warm.

“Thank you.” She suddenly said still close her eyes.

Kyuhyun furrowed her brows confused and Sooyoung open her eyes and smile sweetly. “Thank you for believe in me.”

Kyuhyun wide his eyes but composed his expression and smile to her and suddenly lean closer to her. Sooyoung know where this is gonna end. Sooyoung begin close her eyes, but Kyuhyun lingered his lips closely to her lips, still not touching. “Always, Soo.” Then he kiss her tenderly. Kyuhyun begin move his lips, but Sooyoung seems to shock with this  movement. This kiss different because lastly he just peck her lips long. She begin stiff not knowing what to respond. But after seconds and relax a bit she begin move her lips too. Both of them savor the closeness for a minute. Minute feels like lifetime for them. Her heart seems want to exploded do this happines. Both of them seperated when the need of breathe seems important.

He stare lovingly. “I will always believe in you, Youngie, because I love you.”

 

=====================

 

Anneyong my readers and beloved subscriber!!!

THERE finally Kyu said his feeling. I’m sorry seems like this story is boring, but bare with me please. I will try my best.

FYI, I made Kyuhyun’s name to Choi and Sooyoung to Cho.

Sorry for the wrong typos and grammar.

See you when I updated soon.

Please comment and no silent readers, please.