Chapter 21

Neverending Love..!

Anneyong!!! Long time no see!! I’m sorry for my hiatus because I’ve been stranded by my last tesis before graduation. I’m still working on it!

Just so you know, I will keep update this fic until complete. So don’t worry oke? But please bear me with my time for updating.

I hope this is gonna redemp my sorry for you guys!

Let’s GO!!!

======================================

 

“I will always believe in you, Youngie, because I love you.”

 

Sooyoung lying in her bed with empty stare. Honestly she still shock with Kyuhyun’s confession. Is that a confession? Is it that really can be included as a confession??? Although the person who said the words left after said the L word???

Some part of her heart was happy beyond imaginable because after all this time Kyuhyun finally said the word, although she never expect it before. Because honestly, she maybe feels the same too. If you didn’t love someone, if he confess to you, you must be not happy right? So must be she feels the same way to right?

But some part of her heart was sad and confused too. Sad because why Kyuhyun left after said the words?  Yes!! Once again I tell you, he LEFT! He left me after he kissed me and said the word! Why is that??! How am I supposed to know if he really meant it!! Oh my God, I must be going crazy right now! What if he doesn’t feels the same way? What if he just wanna said that but never meant it! Never meant it to be more than friend? What if he only said that to tell me, not wanting to become my BOYFRIEND!!!? Ottoke?!!

Wait.. WAIT!! Cho Sooyoung are you want to be more than friends with Kyu? Are you really love him back? Hei!! Wait a minute! What kind of love is this we talking about?? Is it love for a friend? Or is it a big love and an epic love???

I sighed still starring empty to the ceilling. Tired of the battle of her heart, Sooyoung decided to sleep and tomorrow she will asking Kyu what is the meaning of that L words.

YES! Tomorrow Choi Kyuhyun, you can’t never escape me!!!

-------------------------------------------

 

Tomorrow morning.

 

Sooyoung  wake up in the morning with burning desire. She cannot wait anymore to talk with Kyu. Sooyoung check her phone waiting for Kyu’s message. If there is one thing for sure for everyday, Kyuhyun always pick her up to school. Sooyoung feels anxious but also cannot wait to ask him.

Stop Sooyoung! Why were you so giddy!!

 

Sooyoung cool her down and walk down stair dan she saw Kyu’s car outside, without hesitation she run to the kitchen where Kyuhyun always there in the morning, looking for a breakfast.

 

“KYUHYUN!” Sooyoung open the door but wasn’t the person behind the door who got surprise but her.

 

Siwon looking at her with widden eyes, never he saw Sooyoung like this before.  Sooyoung’s face become red with shame.

 

Oh my God!! Why the hell I have to do that in front of Oppa?!

 

When Sooyoung busy with her embarassment,  she heard someone’s chuckling. It was Siwon’s. Siwon looked at Sooyoung with no mockery face but with amuse face. His chukling became laugh.

 

“Oppa!!” Sooyoung start punch Siwon in his arm. Siwon try to shield his arm from Sooyoung’s torture.

“YA! Why you punch me, Soo?” Siwon said while caress his arm that Sooyoung’s punched awhile ago.

 

Sooyoung compose herself and look at Siwon in the eyes. “Wae Oppa is here?” She asked like a police with hands in her waist.

Siwon chuckle. “I came here for a breakfast ofcourse!” Siwon said then took a bite of bread.

“Oppa..” Sooyoung whined. “What is the real reason?”

Siwon swallow and smile. “I came to pick you up.”

Sooyoung stunned for Siwon’s answer. “Where is Kyu?”

“Kyu is sick, so he ask me to pick you up.”

Sick?? Kyuhyun is sick? What a coincidental?! Is he avoiding me? NO, it cannot be!!

 

“Kyu sick? Is it bad?”

Siwon ruffled her hair. “Don’t worry, he just got a flu. Yesterday he said that he caught up with you outside when the wind is very cold. Is that true?” Siwon curious.

Sooyoung’s face become red and avoid Siwon’s stare. Very cold? Why is that I don’t feel cold at all? Is it because.... AIGO!! Stop Sooyoung for thinking that kiss!

 

“N..neeh.” Sooyoung nodded.

------------------------------

 

In the school.

 

There’s a guy and a girl standing face each other in the back yard while everyone seems in the cafetaria for having lunch. But to this guy, this matter cannot wait any longer. He must talked to this girl.

 

“What do you want?!” Yoona snapped at a guy in front of her.

“I’m sorry.” That guy appologized. Yoona just smirked.

“Why you say sorry? You didn’t do anything.”

“I’m sorry for not telling you about Kyu’s feeling towards Soo.”

Yoona get down on her knees, crying. “Why? Why Sooyoung? I know what I’m feeling and it really strong. But Sooyoung? Sooyoung never know what her feeling for Kyu? But why still he choose Soo?” She cry with her hands in her face.

That guy, Donghae, just smile and get on his knees to take Yoona’s hand. “Sorry for telling you this, but from the beginning you were never in the choice. We both never in the choice. From the beginning it’s always been Sooyoung in Kyu’s heart. Maybe Soo didn’t realize it yet, but I know she feels the same way too. Their love really big!”

Yoona stare at Donghae. “Why can you said that? It hurts right? It hurts seeing the one you love happy with somebody else. Why you not angry?”

Donghae smile and caress Yoona’s tears. “Because I’m not. It’s true that it really hurts. But who am I to judge for what they feel? I cannot blame and angry to people because they don’t feel the same way. You know what’s more hurt? Seeing the one that you love, not happy because of our selfishness. I have to let go, so do you.”

Yoona crying more loud and Donghae spontaneously hug her.

“You really have a big heart, you know. Sooyoung really lucky to have someone like you.”

“Now I transfer my love to her to be her bestfriend. You can do that too.”

“What have I’ve done, Hae? I had a fight with my bestfriend for some boy! How shallow I am!” Yoona tighten in her hug. “I’ve been a bad friend.”

“It’s time to make it right and congrats her.”

“Congrats for what?”

“She got acceptance in University of France.”

Yoona surprise. “Chinca?! I really happy for her! I’m really proud of her.”

“Now go tell her.” Donghae took Yoona back on his feet. “She’s in the cafetaria.”

“Thank you! You really are a good bestfriend of Sooyoung! Someday someone will be very blast for having you as her boyfriend!” Yoona kiss Donghae’s cheek and run. “Thank you!!”

Yoona didn’t realise that she makes Donghae stunned for the kiss.

--------------------------

 

Yoona run to the cafetaria but she search for Sooyoung and she’s not there! Yoona asking Hyoyeon and others, but they don’t know either. So Yoona thinking the place that Sooyoung probably are, then an idea came to her and she run to the stair and go to the highest floor, rooftop.

Yoona open the door and she is right. Sooyoung was there. Her back facing her, not realise that someone accompany her alone moment. Yoona run to Sooyoung and back hugging her.

Sooyoung who try to peace her mind, surprise with this back hugging. She stunned and trance for awhile, but got snapped back from her trance when she heard a words of sorry.

Sooyoung release Yoona’s hand and turn around, facing her.

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I’m sorry for being a bad friend to you! I was wrong! I shouldn’t mad at you, mad at how you feel! I’m sorry for...”

“You were wrong!” Sooyoung cut Yoona’s word. Sooyoung stare at Yoona with cold eyes.

Yoona feeling defeated, she lost her bestfriend now. Stupid!

“I’m sorry, and I know that you never want to be friend with me again, I’m know... but you have to know that I really am sorry and I will fix it if you give me a chance.”

“YA! What are you talking about?” Sooyoung scream.

“You said that I was wrong and I thought that..”

Sooyoung chuckled. “Pabo! Yes you were wrong. You’re not my friend, but you are my bestfriend! So stop that words again before I...”

 

Before Sooyoung finish her words, Yoona cut it with a hug. They cry each others heart out. What is really worth, that they are back to be bestfriend again.

 

------------------------